Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans (1664 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by ruggedtimi(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerians and other Africans did not have it easy with a Facebook female group admin from Russia after she gave them the insults of their lives just to convey a simple message.

Singles To Date is a Facebook group where single people who are looking for love mingle, and its a general group for all races, continents and class.

The lady in question, Katie Gagliano wrote:
"ATTENTION AFRICAN GARBAGE NEW TO THE GROUP.. As we usher more than 1,000 people into here per day, it's important for you animals to pay homage to your white acceptors. Heed
the rules and try not to be too stupid. I understand you're all of sub average intelligence.. but read carefully: WE DO NOT LIKE YOU, AND COULDN'T CARE LESS IF YOU WERE HERE OR NOT.. the sight of you SICKENS US.

It's just simply easier to admit you and ridicule you once you're here. Try not to infect any white members while you're ruining the group with your existence.

Some of the third world shitholes I'm referring but not limited to are: Nigeria, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Dominican Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Uganda, Sudan, Ghana, Morocco, and Botswana.. *** Edit - I've also added Jamaica to this list.. I don't like anyone from that dump either.

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Lol I only see wailing comments. If only she had posted this on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2017
WTF

Her brain mst be paining her
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 16, 2017
lool, wait for it
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Let's all find her on FB and troll her grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by moskobaba(m): 6:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Mumura na she be
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by dyze(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Its her opibion nah.Never let anybody's opinion of you affect you.

Check my signature for a community of online dating site for christians
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Lifestone(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Ignorance
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by BlackOnassis(m): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Her name looks Italian, not Russian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Strahovski1(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2017
She is right. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Strahovski1:
She is right. lipsrsealed

Yea, Cuz she is white

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Strahovski1(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2017
DeAvenger:

Yea, Cuz she is white

Yea right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by feldido(m): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2017
shocked

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2017
BlackOnassis:
Her name looks Italian, not Russian.
she is from ukraine actually...but lives in russia

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by joinnow: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2017
i know she is high on Volka
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Instead these ppol wailing back and forth....why not juz hit the report button...by reporting her fb page , it can be banned and shut down...
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Ashleydolls(f): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Discrimination at its peak. Bi*ch
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by ritababe(f): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
you guys should leave her alone, that's her opinion. am not surprise anyway most Russians are racist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by yusufibrahim(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2017
She has to be the most dumb person I have the misfortune of knowing exist
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by yusufibrahim(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2017
ritababe:
you guys should leave her alone, that's her opinion.
am not surprise anyway most Russians are racist.
opinion u say that's the most foolish opinion even a goat should have castigating another being u can't create.... Not good at all
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Young03(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2017
oh its well
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by CaroLyner(f): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2017
One black idiot is even toasting her on the comment section grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Michellla(f): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2017
What are they looking for on russian grouppage?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nature8(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2017
RadiantBae:
Let's all find her on FB and troll her grin

grin
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2017
i'm on her fbk wall now.. Kiki

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by ItsPeeJayy(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Don't blame her please,her brain is 5mb only.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by abdulaz: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Don't blame her.

Blame our black leaders that made us a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

Imagine her, calling us sub average intelligence shocked
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by emitope: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol I only see wailing comments. If only she had posted this on twitter
Twitter? she might commit suicide when tweeps finish with her...
Her post exudes "dumbness". I actually feel sorry for her.
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2017
don't blame her, I won't say God made a mistake in making us black..but if God had make us all black or all white she won't be there saying sh*t...
what's even special in white sef?
we like our colour
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by gabi101(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2017
lol...and wth was that fat PUNK there(UMUKORO JOSEPH) trying to do with the white chick.Nigerians sha always disgracing themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
a
Re: Nigerians & Africans Come For Facebook Female Russian Admin Who insults africans by Chuknovski(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
she deserves mouth rape from ten hefty black men soo she will forever be mute

(1) (Reply)

For Bad Girls. How Many Girls Here Know What Femdom Means? / About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid / Ladies Be Careful With Who You Give Your Body To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.