Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,529 members, 7,881,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality (882 Views)

Sleeping Positions And Your Personality / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by michaelo2(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2017
There is a science called “Physiognomy” or “Face reading”, the science of telling a person’s character and fate only by observing his face. Each one of us is trying to guess if the person we’re talking to can be trusted, is it a good or bad person only by looking at his face. This article presents types of personalities revealed by the ear shape and size.

In face reading, your ears are representative of your health and fortunes from age 1 to age 14. Beginning at the top and descending to the lobe, your right ear covers ages eight to fourteen, while the left covers ages zero to seven.

In Chinese face reading, our ears relate to our kidneys. Ears come in various shapes and sizes, and they cannot be interpreted solely from the front. Ears are the only part of your face that continues to grow throughout life – and this is why many old people have extremely large ears. When using face reading take into account someone’s age.

Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by michaelo2(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2017
1 ROUND SHAPE
You love yourself and love to be in the limelight. You also love to be praised. You’re a likeable person because you are mostly good to everyone. As long as something is interesting to you, you are willing to challenge it.

2 SQUARE SHAPE
You are conservative and responsible. You do things carefully and responsibly. You also like stability and value politeness.

learn more at
source: http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/03/What-your-ear-say-about-your-personality.html?m=0

Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by bjt(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Ok o continue
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by michaelo2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
bjt:
Ok o continue
check link for continuation
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by lilybonny(f): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by michaelo2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
lilybonny:
Hmmm
checked your profile, your location is quite funny
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by lilybonny(f): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
michaelo2:
checked your profile, your location is quite funny
na my choice oga
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by michaelo2(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
lilybonny:
na my choice oga
meant no harm dear, love the response on it, it just made me laugh
Re: Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality by lilybonny(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
michaelo2:

meant no harm dear, love the response on it, it just made me laugh
okay.Good for u smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Perceive With My Nose / He Urgently Needs A Kidney Transplant / Get Rid Of Seizures Of Epilepsy With Rain Soul Pure Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.