Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah (2205 Views)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 17
:
:
:
#SAME_NIGHT
After Joyce ignored Nath's calls, for the very first time, Nath remembered her mum for an advice over relationship issues. He quickly dialed her number and Mrs Mary, his mother picked instantly.
"Nna m" she called happily.
"Good evening, mother"
"Evening my son. I miss you"
"I miss you too, mother"
"You sound dizzy, what's the problem?"
"Nothing really but..." Nath paused while his mother listened carefully. "Mother, i want to tell you something"
"Go ahead, Nna m"
"Is it possible for two people to fall inlove with a person?"
The question reminded Mrs Mary her past, she broken down emotionally and spoke up gently. "Nna m, it is 100% possible for two people to fall inlove with one person. But that cannot determine a successful marriage or relationship if the person in question doesn't reciprocate the love. What I'm saying is that, if you don't love any of these persons, the love won't be complete. Until there is a reciprocal of love from both partners, the relationship may not be successful. So follow the one you love and the one that loves you"
"Thank you, mother" Nath smiled.
"You are welcome, son. Remember to visit me soon"
"I will, bye"
"Bye" the line went off.
Nath was a bit relieved but Joyce's sincerity and humility rendered him speechless.
#THE_NEXT_DAY
As Mento, Brano and Emma were planning to deal with Nath or totally remove him from the face of the earth, so as Joyce prepared to see Cynthia, even if she doesn't know where she lives.
Nath, on the other hand knocked at Agatha's big black gate and a gateman open.
"Who you dey look for?"
"Uhm.. I won see Agatha"
"Madam Agatha?"
"Yes"
Just then, Mr Randy and Agatha came out semutanuoisly.
"Madam, one man dey look for you" The gateman approached.
"A man?"
"Yes"
"Let him in"
Nath came in with his tools. If not thet, nobody would have known that he was a mechanic. He wore a red T-shirt and a plain jean trouser with a red face cap to match it. Mr Randy looked at him strange trying to recall who bears Nath's face that he had an encounter with somewhere in the past.
"Good morning, sir" Nath greeted while Agatha smiled at him.
"Is he the mechanic?" Mr Randy turned to his daughter.
"Yes daddy, supper mechanic"
Mr Randy took a look at Nath once again. "Who does this boy resemble?" he lost in thought.
"Daddy?" Agatha brought back his mind and attention.
"Yes, young man, these are the two cars. My daughter will tell you their fault because I'm late for work, okay?"
"Okay sir" Nath replied.
Mr Randy drove out while Nath looked at Agatha who seems to be smiling looking at him too...
:
:
Joyce drove gently at Monnak, on the street stretching her head and hoping to see Cynthia. She made up her mind to meet her that day even if it will take begging Nath to send her number to her. But at the end of time, she didn't see her. So she drove straight to Miracle's house.
"O-girl, you aren't looking happy" Miracle came out with a drink on a try and placed it beside her in the sittingroom. She sat down too. "Have you seen your prince charming?" she added with a smile, yet Joyce remained quiet.
"Do you know where the girl called Cynthia lives?" Joyce asked.
"Who is Cynthia?"
"The girl you told me you saw with Nath the other day"
"Oh! I don't know" Miracle listened for clarification but Joyce never say a word as she took her drink.
"I have discovered that Nath loves her" Joyce broke the silence.
"Hmm.. and what do you want to tell her?"
"I just want to see her and i must do that before i go" Joyce concluded.
Agatha wore a mini jean skirt and a showback handless top. Nath could see how her breast pumped the black top straight standing erect and her thighs looking both seductive and attractive.
"Welcome" Agatha stretched her hand then Nath gently shook it with a smile. Agatha showed and told him the problem of the cars then ordered a chair which she sat with her legs crossed watching and admiring Nath do his job. Without even minding, Nath got changed before starting the job.
"What a muscular body structure?" Agatha had thought when Nath was changing up...
on the other hand, as Mr Randy drove to his office still trying to get Nath's resemblance, so as Mrs Mary was in the village lost in thought too. The question Nath asked her was still ringing in her mind reminding her of her past.
"How i wish he was here to see his son planning to have a woman in his life" Mrs Mary was thinking. "I believe one day i will find you. I will never forget your LETTER. I still love you, Randy" she concluded trying so hard to withhold her tears.
:
TBC
Proudly sponsored by Mamisho Monicah Marts, all thanks to her.
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 18
:
:
Mr Randy's house was very quiet. Agatha crossed her legs with a fashion-show booklet, reading and admiring Nath who was under a car doing his job. Only the sound of his tools and the gateman's radio were heard in the voluminous compound. Suddenly, he came out attracting Agatha's attention. "I need the car key" he requested standing before her and dusting his hand at the same time.
"Adamu!" Agatha summoned the gateman.
"Yes, madam"
"Get the car keys of these cars"
"Okay, madam" Adamu left.
Nath turned immediately to avoid the temptation Agatha's fresh thighs were activating but she called him back.
"You seem so intelligent and humble. Are you a graduate?"
"No, ma.."
"Shhhh" Agatha interrupted. "My name is Agatha not Ma'am"
"I'm sorry"
"So, what happened?"
"I dropped out of school and learnt a mechanic work. Though, i was studying towards my field of work"
"What about your parents?"
"My mum is fine"
"Your dad?"
"He died at my early age according to my mother"
"I'm so sorry" they became quiet. Then, Agatha gave him a lovely smile. She couldn't explain why she naturally loved him. "I guess your fiance must be waiting for you at home" she said with smiles. Nath also smiled without saying anything.
"Don't you have a fiancee?"
"I think that should be a personal issue because you are a stranger to me"
"Stranger? You must be kidding me!"
"Sorry, a customer"
"Well, what if i say i want to be more than a customer?" Agatha stood up keeping the book on the chair. She walked closer to him looking into his eyes then Nath began to sense improper movement.
"I want to be your partner" Joyce added.
"I.. i already have.. Uhm.. a partner"
"Who?" Agatha asked but he kept quiet. "I'm not talking about friendship or relationship. I want to be your partner in mechanic work"
"Oh!" Nath exclaimed smiling.
"So, you thought i was making a friendship proposal?"
"I was thinking more than that"
"Get out!" Agatha said laughing with him. "I'm a girl, you know. Even if i want to be your girlfriend i will wait until you make the move. Not the other way round" they laughed again. Just then, the gateman arrived with the keys..
Joyce finally left Miracle's resident without her car insearch of Cynthia. She was followed by Miracle who had not gotten the actual reason why she wanted to see Cynthia. They walked simultaneously and slowing on the streets. One who saw them concluded they were taking a stroll. But they were too classic to stroll along such streets.
"You have not said why you want to see that girl" Miracle broke the silence.
"I just want to be her friend" Joyce replied dragging her gown up a bit. "Also to know her very well"
"Are you sure?"
"What do you think?" Joyce questioned back then they remained quiet. "I remember the road i saw Nath coming out one evening" she broke the silence then began to walk faster.
On the other hand, Cynthia was going out. She wore a trouser and a red top with a purse in her hand. She brought out her phone and called Nath as she headed to the gate. "You never told me you have reached"
"I'm sorry, I'm about to finish already" Nath said on the phone.
"Okay, make sure you come back today" Cynthia opened the gate. To her surprise she saw Joyce and Miracle just arriving.
"Hello Cynthia" Joyce said smiling but Cynthia didn't reply still with the phone on her ear.
"It seems like you have a delicious meal for me" Nath was still on the phone. "Hello.."
"I will call you back" Cynthia cut the call staring at Joyce and breathing heavily..
At the same time, Mento, Brano and Emma were ready to move the next day.
"Come on, guys" Brano began. "What exactly do you want to do with this mechanic of a man?"
Mento brought out a gun without responding, he blew out smoke of weed then looked at him.
"Don't tell me u are planning to kill him" Brano added.
"Who cares!" Emma spoke out. "Cynthia is my babe and no one must take her away"
"Yo, mehn!" Mento supported.
"Come on, guys, it doesn't worth it" Brano approached forward also with a gun. "I have a plan" he added and began to whisper to them.
Cynthia greeted Joyce and Miracle with a smile also. She wondered what or who they were looking for. "Who are you looking for?"
"You" Joyce replied instantly.
"Me?"
"Yes" she stepped forward while Miracle stayed behind. "I just want to find out something from you"
"I hope there is no problem"
"I think there is"
Cynthia became woozy nd curiously waiting for Joyce to say what the problem is.
"It is about Nath" Joyce began.
"You mean Nathaniel?"
"Yes. Is there anything going on between both of you? I mean, are you lovers or dating?"
Cynthia thought for a while. She glanced at Miracle and Joyce saying, "No, we are not dating. We are still friends"
"Still friends" Joyce repeated taking another step. "That means you will soon date. Do you love him?"
"Excuse me, why do i have to answer that?"
"Because I'm hopelessly inlove with Nath!" Joyce said why Cynthia stared at her...
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Cash of love)
Season 1
Episode 19
:
:
Cynthia became speechless hearing Joyce pour out her feelings. Now, she had told her she wasn't dating or inlove with Nath. How would she reverse her statement?
Miracle, on the other hand couldn't believe that Joyce just told Cynthia that she was inlove with Nath, so she approached closer to hear Cynthia's reply.
"I just thank God both of you aren't dating" Joyce continued. "Please, you are the only person.."
"Excuse me" Cynthia interrupted boldly. She is known to be a strong girl without fear but can emotionally melt in the presence of the man she loves. "Why are you telling me that you love Nath?" she asked.
"Because it seems you are the only person makin him not to reciprocate d love i have for him"
"How?"
"I don't know. That's why i have come to confirm if truly you have something to do with him"
"Like i said, we are just friends"
"So are you saying that i can trust you?"
"I don't understand"
Joyce took another step closer and said, "I hope you won't be angry or do anything if you see me with Nath"
Cynthia became quiet staring at her. She gently walked away but Joyce called her back.
"You aren't saying anything"
"I have nothing to say"
"Can we be friends then?"
"Sure" Cynthia replied as an afterthought without smiling and continued her journey.
Nath started the car, he drove it around the compound while Agatha watched standing up. When he parked the car and came out, Agatha began to clap smiling.
"What's the cheering all about?" Nath asked.
"Is amazing how you worked the car so fast and effectively"
Nath smiled and handed the key to her. "I have to work on the remaining car before going"
"Going?" Agatha's face changed. "Are you sure you are going today?"
"Of course"
"But is already getting late"
Nath kept quiet with a smile. He gently went to the other car and began to work on it while Agatha drew her chair closer too.
"It seems like you don't like my company here"
"No, i do"
"Then why are you in a hurry to go?"
"This is not my father's house. Or are you expecting me to sleep here?"
"Why not?!"
Nath brought out his head from the car and looked at her.
"I will even cook for you" Agatha added then Nath smiled and continued when she was still expecting him to say something. That was Nath, he doesn't talk a lot especially when you expect him to reply or say something.
"Why are you like this?" Agatha walked to him.
"How?" Nath asked without raising up his head.
"You do more of smiling than talking" she stood beside him with her eyes fixed on the car engines as Nath was touching some metals and wires.
"It is part of me. Moreover, what do you expect me to say?"
"Never mind" Agatha remained quiet. "Let me help you with that" she broke the silence stretching her hands.
"No, you don't know anything here?"
"Haven't i told you i want to be your partner? So allow me to work" they giggled.
They were just relating casually like brother and sister, and Nath felt more comfortable with her.
"Alright, go start the car for me" he told Agatha.
"Now you are talking!" Agatha ran inside the car making sure she rubbed Nath's back in a way that shows: YOU ARE THE MAN!
Joyce drove home with a hope that Nath will finally have a change of mind if she tells him what Cynthia said. The gateman opened the gate for her to enter.
:
On the other hand, Mr Williams, her father was on phone call with Mr Josh in the sittingroom.
"I want you to prepare with your daughter by weekend because i will be coming with my son for an introduction as tradition demands, then we proceed to the main wedding" Mr Josh said.
"Alright, i will do just that, sir"
"Okay" the line went dead.
Just then, Joyce walked in.
"Good day, dad" she greeted going upstairs.
"Your suitors are coming here in the next four days" the father interrupted her. Still on the staircase, she gently turned. "Who are the suitors?"
"What type of question is that?! Are you telling me you are not getting ready for your wedding with Mento?!" the father roared but Joyce kept quiet and gently walked into her room with a heavy heart.
#FEW_HOURS_LATER
Agatha ran out of the house when Nath was gathering his tools to return home. The time was already pass five, post-meridian ticking gently to ani-meridian when Mento and his friends await to visit him at his shop.
"I just called my Daddy, he said he would have loved to confirm the cars by himself. Nevertheless, he said i should pay you" Agatha said.
"Alright, the amount is thirty thousand naira"
"30k?!" Agatha exclaimed.
"Just 30"
"Just?" they giggled.
"Okay, because you helped me, give me 50k" Nath said and they laughed.
"Come and eat first"
"Food?"
"Don't even say no" Agatha dragged him by the hand.
:
Nath couldn't believe the beauty of the house as he sat on the dining table with Agatha who occasionally glanced at him wishing he was his brother or more of.
"How about your mum?" Nath asked.
"She lives abroad"
"Hmm.." Nath nodded his head. Just then, Mr Randy arrived..
:
TBC
Sponsored by Mamisho Monicah Marts, all thanks to her
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 20
:
Nath and Agatha were not aware that Mr Randy had arrived as they ate and discussed in the dining room.
"How is your mother like?" Nath was still inquisitive.
"She's more like a mother but can be so mean sometimes" Agatha replied. "Why are you so enthusiastic about my mother?"
"Because she's the only person absent"
"Hmm.. what about your mother?"
"I have told you already"
"I mean how is she like?"
"She's just like a mother too but can be so emotional sometimes"
"Hmm.. Unlike my mother"
Just then, Mr Randy entered. He had a briefcase and a black suit with Nath's body complexion.
"Welcome, Daddy" Agatha greeted while Nath stood up instantly walking away.
"Where are you going to?" Mr Randy asked him.
"Uhm.."
"You can continue with your meal let me check on those cars"
"Okay, sir"
Mr Randy left while Nath turned to see Agatha giggling at him.
"Where were you going to?" Agatha asked him.
"I thought your father.."
"No oh!" Agatha interrupted. "My Daddy is not like that"
Nath exhaled heavily back to his seat. Just then, his phone rang-Joyce was calling.
"I guess that must be your girlfriend" Agatha glanced at him. Nath smiled but didn't say a word as he picked the call.
"Aren't you back?" Joyce sounded sluggishly on the phone.
"No, that will be in the next forty-five minutes"
"Alright, can you let me know when you arrive?"
"Sure.. But you don't sound good"
"Never mind" the line went dead.
Agatha smiled without looking at him. At the same time, Mr Randy entered.
"You did a very good job there"
"Thank you sir" Nath stood up again.
"Has my daughter paid you?"
"No, Daddy, let me bring it" Agatha interrupted and rushed into her room. Mr Randy used that opportunity to take a good look at Nath again. Even Nath wondered why he looked at him strange. He sat down quietly.
"This is your payment" Agatha came out with the money.
"Thank you" Nath collected it moving out. Just at the door, Mr Randy called him back.
"What is your name?"
"Nathaniel, sir"
"Your surname?"
"Oh, Henry"
"How is he? I mean your father"
"Uhm.."
"Daddy, his father is late" Agatha interfered.
"I'm sorry about that" Mr Randy sympathized. "I hope I'm not bothering you with my questions?"
"Not at all, sir" Nath smiled.
"What's your mother's name?"
"Mary"
Herring the name, Mr Randy took another glanced at Nath then suddenly went into a deep thought.
Nath And Agatha looked each other wondering the sudden quietness exhibited by her father.
"Daddy?" Agatha brought back his mind. "Is anything the matter?"
"No my daughter" Mr Randy turned to Nath. "You can go now"
"Thank you, sir" Nath opened the door but Mr Randy interrupted him again.
"I hope Agatha is with your number incase of next time"
"Yes, sir"
"Daddy, let me drop him off" Agatha took her car key.
"Is okay" the father went inside watching Nath through the window until Agatha drove out with him. "I said it! His face looks like that of Mary Ogbonnaya my long separated girlfriend years ago" he thought.
On the way back home in Agatha's car who promised to drive him back to his house, Nath phone rang.
"Good evening" Cynthia greeted on the phone.
"How are you?"
"I'm not fine. Are you back?"
"On my way. Anything the problem?"
"Until you come back. Safe journey" the line went off. At the same time, Joyce called and Nath told her that he was also on his way back.
"Your line is a hot one oh!" Agatha exclaimed with smiles. "It seems like you have many girlfriends"
Nath smiled without responding.
"Say something!" Agatha hit him with one hand, yet he kept smiling. Suddenly, a message came into Agatha's phone-her dad: FOUND OUT IF HIS MOTHER'S FULL NAME IS MARY OGBONNAYA.
After reading the message, she became surprise looking at Nath..
:
A few minutes later, Nath and Agatha arrived at his apartment. To their surprise, they saw joyce standing beside her car.
"Is that your fiance?" Agatha asked.
"No" Nath replied. He wanted to step down but she prevented him.
"Is your mother's maiden name Mary Ogbonnaya?"
Nath turned sharply. "Yes, how do you know that?"
"Uhm.. A friend of mine bears the name too" she replied.
Both came down from the car at the very sight of Joyce.
"Hi" Agatha waved her hand.
"Hi" Joyce replied and turned to Nath. "I have been waiting for you"
"Sorry, traffic held us on the way" Agatha interfered. Then Joyce looked at her. "Who are you?" she asked..
Meanwhile, Cynthia was also on her way to Nath's apartment with the hope of finalizing her love for him. She began to walk faster..
Meanwhile, Nath had introduced Agatha to Joyce. He made her believe she worked her father's cars and she volunteered to drive him home.
Now, Joyce's car parked outside while she was inside with Nath. At the same time, Cynthia approached closer to behold the car nd her presence in Nath's apartment.
Meanwhile, Agatha's mood changed as she drove back home thinking what her father must have been hiding from her. "He has some explanations to make" she concluded..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 21
:
:
:
Night gradually began to take over the day. The temperature of the day began to dwindle producing gentle wind. Agatha topped another gear driving as fast as she could. Nath's handsome and gentle image never departed from her memory.
"Mary Ogbonnaya" she murmured and added the last gear...
on the other hand, Joyce sat on the long stool, unlike her. She quietly watched Nath UnCloth his cloth. "I wonder why that girl drove you all the way from her house to your place" she broke the silence.
"Which girl?"
"The one that drove you here"
"Her name is Agatha"
"And?"
"And nothing"
They became quiet again. Joyce off her shoes and walked towards the kitchen without Nath's notice. She could see empty dirty pots and stove with some food stuffs at the corner.
"What are you doing there?" Nath saw her.
"I want to make dinner for you"
"No, don't worry. Let me even buy you a drink"
Joyce gave him a deaf ear and properly entered into the kitchen. As she bent down to pick a pot, Nath held her hand. Then she properly turned staring at him with her heart beating faster. Even Nath could sense a different mood in her.
"My love let me cook for you" Joyce said with a soft voice but Nath kept quiet staring into her eyes. "I know you don't love me neither does she love you"
"Who are you talking about?"
"Cynthia"
"I don't understand"
Joyce went back to the main room followed by Nath. "I talked to Cynthia earlier today"
"What for?"
"To know whether she truly loves you" Joyce held his hand again. "She said you are just her friend. That means she's not ready to give you her heart. But i am here giving you my love. Nath i love you, can't you see it?!" she remained quiet.
At that time, Cynthia arrived. She slowed down when she saw Joyce's car. She wore a tight black skirt and a white top which engulfed her body bringing out the shape of her breast and buttocks. "What's she doing here?" she thought moving closer.
On the other hand, as the quietness lingered inside the room, Joyce gradually brought her head to kiss Nath. She finally did placing his hand round her waist. Nath was carried away by the romantic kiss, so he reciprocated and they landed on the bed.
Cynthia was very close to the door to the extent she couldn't hear anything but the sound of gentle kisses and heavy breathing. She became jealous and heartbroken. She quickly ran out withholding her tears. When Joyce and Nath heard her motion footsteps, they quit. Then Nath rushed the door, he opened it and sighted forward seeing Cynthia running.
"Oh, God!" he exclaimed...
Agatha drove in with a speed. She parked the car properly and entered into the house just to see her father watching CNN news.
"Good evening, Daddy" she sat beside him like a baby then flung the car key on the centre table.
"What took you so long?"
"I had to drive him to his place"
"What?! Why?"
"Nothing, Daddy. I just love being around him"
The father remained quiet using the statement as another evidence to complete his gesture and suspicion.
"Daddy?" Agatha called with a low voice. "Who is Mary Ogbonnaya?"
The father turned sharply. "Did he confirm the name to be true?"
"Yes, he did. Do you know his mother?" Agatha asked again but the father remained quiet lost in thought.
"Daddy!"
"Yes, my dear"
"Answer me"
"What was your question"
"Do you know Nathaniel's mother?"
"No my dear"
"Then how come you know her full name?"
"It was just uhm.. someone like that works in my company"
Agatha looked at him suspiciously because she wasn't satisfied with the response.
"Get me something to eat dear" the father requested before she went inside the kitchen.
"My love, Mary" Mr Randy murmured.
Joyce had an idea who the person that ran out was. So she came closer to Nath and said, "I'm sorry. But why would she react like that when she told me both of you aren't dating?"
"It doesn't matter" Nath began to put on his cloth"
"Where are you going to?"
"To her"
"Cynthia? But she doesn't love"
"Well, i do, okay!" Nath exclaimed. "I love her!" he added.
Joyce was heartbroken. She watched Nath go out but called him back in tears and said, "This is the last time you will hear or see me again"
The statement touched Nath but he neglected it then Joyce drove home again with tears.
8:30pm
After Nath had talked to Cynthia but didn't listen, he came back to his house and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. Joyce's statement rang in his head like a bell while Cynthia's attitude increased his heartbeat. He was totally devastated in thought. Suddenly, he heard a knock and quickly opened d door to behold Cynthia. He hugged her tightly.
"I believe all that you told me" Cynthia began. "I am also her to tell you how much i love you too. Yes, i love you, Nath"
Nath couldn't believe his ears. "I will always love you" he held her hand and drew her closer. He gently kissed her which she reciprocated and they landed in bed..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2017
WARNING 18+ ONLY
:
:
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 22
:
:
:
The kiss became faster and more romantic. Nath was about to get his scrotum emptied, he gently took off Cynthia's white T-shirt making her white bra visible. On the other hand, Cynthia began to unbuckle his belt while Nath zipped down her black skirt exposing another white pant. He finally took off the bra totally and grabbed her voluminous up-standing breast while he was already with only a boxers. Meanwhile, Cynthia had not withdrawn her lips from his mouth. She moaned softly and squeezed her legs gently to activate the sensation of her clitoris, experiencing Nath's muscular body and hair on his chest region which added for more wet of her vagina. Suddenly Nath quit, he looked at the white pant and gently took it off. He could see Cynthia breathing heavily looking at him. Then he quickly took off his boxers exposing an already erected dick with a little hair at the base. As he gently laid back on Cynthia's body and gradually finding his way into the already wet vagina, he could see no hair round the uterus but felt her clitoris throbing and longing for an ejaculation and activation. Cynthia quickly grabbed him tightly across his back when she felt a dick into her vagina. "Uuuumm.." she screamed romantically locating Nath's lips to support the sensation. However, Nath was already going faster and sometimes slowed down....
Joyce, with the heartbreak and frustration in her room brought out her phone in tears and removed the Sim-card. She went into the toilet to flush it, to see if Nath will be erased totally in her memory. But when she got there, she couldn't to it and began to cry seriously. "Why did i even know who you are, Nath?" she broke down to a serious cry. "How would i forget you that easily? You have eaten deep into my heart. God!"
"Joyce!" her mother opened her door. She was surprise to hear her daughter crying in the toilet.
Joyce, hearing her voice began to whipe her tears. She came out.
"Joyce, why are you crying?"
"Nothing, mum?" she sat on the bed likewise her mother and began to put back the Sim-card.
"But you are crying"
"I'm not crying, mum" she put on the phone locating Nath's number and deleted it in her mum's presence.
"Who is Nathaniel and why are you deleting him?" the mother asked.
"Have you eaten, mum?" Joyce changed the topic.
"Let's go and eat" The mother stood up leaving the issue to be discussed next time. They went out.
The romantic scream by Cynthia became louder and more sensitive while Nath became faster groaning deeply. Suddenly, he released and collapsed on her body. Both were breathing heavily feeling their naked body and sperm on their private parts. Few minutes later of quietness as both laid side by side, Cynthia said, "Don't go out tomorrow"
"Why?"
"I don't have a good feeling about it"
Nath remained quiet. "I have to drop my tools and stay there for a while. Though, i will close early"
"Well, be careful" they became quiet.
Nath stared at her and said, "I hope i have not done anything.."
"Shhh" Cynthia interrupted him. "I'm not regrating it. I chose to do it, so you have not done anything" she stood up and began to dress up. She could still see Nath's dick but wasn't active anymore. Even Nath admired her breast and unclothedness once more as she dressed up.
Agatha, on the other hand just came out from the bathroom tying a white towel round her chest. She untied it as she stood in front of a mirror. One could see her fresh thighs along side with her private part having sprouting hair and her breast slightly down. She couldn't think of anybody but Nath. "How i wish he's here" she smile at herself in front of the mirror. "I naturally love him. I gat to pay him a visit" she concluded.
#THE_NEXT_DAY 4:04pm
Nath was in his shop when Mento arrived with his friends in a car. They parked at a far distance to examine him. Even inside the car, they were smoking.
"Is that the guy?" Brano, the driver questioned.
"Yes, he's the one" Mento replied.
"That's exactly the same guy i saw with Cynthia!" Emma exclaimed.
"Guys, chill, remember our plans" Brano warned. He wore a large jean trouser and pair of shoe with loosen shoe-lace. On top was a red T-shirt. He drove the car to the shop acting like he wanted to get it fixed. When Nath saw Emma inside the car and smoke of weed, he hesitated.
"Enter the car" Brano said raising up his cloth for Nath to see a gun. He startled moving back.
"I said enter the car before i blow off your brain!!"
Mento grew impatience. He came out from the car with a gun and kicked Nath inside it then they drove out with a high speed.
"Please, don't kill me" Nath began to beg inside the car.
"Your grave has already been dug" Emma replied and gave him a slap.
"Please, i beg you, i am the only son of my mother"
"Shut up!" Emma exclaimed and slapped him again...
:
TBS
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one OP......
Episode 22 is just one of my favourite angry

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Divay22:
Nice one OP......
Episode 22 is just one of my favourite angry

hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
finnestdope:

hehehe grin
Evening don reach o
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
donbene4, Tosindru, Alondrah, Divay22: episodes 23-30 is now out grin grin

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3686686/love-letter-clash-love-season#54653704
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 17-22 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
donbene4, Tosindru, Alondrah, Divay22: episodes 31-35 is now out grin grin

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3688529/love-letter-clash-love-season#up

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You - This Girl Will Make Your Dickk Erupt Really Hard Before It Drops / Which Is Your Best In Those Days? / What Do I Do With This Kind Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.