Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Palmsville Court Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Palmsville Court Ibeju Lekki (276 Views)

Palmsville Court Going For 3M Per Plot. Buy 5plots. and get 1 free / PALMSVILLE COURT - Buy 5 Plots, Get ONE Free Promo Ending 31st January 2017 / Land Available For Sale At Edgewood Court Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palmsville Court Ibeju Lekki by Eproperty1: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Palmsville Court is an exclusive and massive property acquired by EUC Homes and ready for acquisition. The estate is one of its kind, and is designed to suit the lifestyle of our prestigious subscribers that appreciates nature. Looking at the nature and calm environment of, investing in it is something you will ever be happy with. The distance is 500 meters from the expressway, kindly take advantage of this life time opportunity.

Located at Orimedu town Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State. A walking distance to the Lekki free trade zone, Palmsville court is covered by a proposed Excision Title, A plot of land is currently selling for 3 million Naira and half plot at 1.6 million Naira and the allocation is immediately after buying.

For purchase and inspection call +2348081274276 OR 08168105555
Email: christalheights.e@gmail.com

Re: Palmsville Court Ibeju Lekki by Eproperty1: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Invest wisely #Real Estate
Re: Palmsville Court Ibeju Lekki by Eproperty1: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values, and the least risk

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Duplex Alone In The Compound For Rent In Ada George Portharcourt / Don"t Say I Didn't Tell U!!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Sale Urgently!!!! / Sow Now And Reap The Benefits Soonest With Our Promo Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.