Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate (28279 Views)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smoothie01:
If the senate has a means of dealing with him, they would have done so....I think there are loopholes in the law that the CG is relying on...unless it is discovered and amended, the senate is just wasting its time

there are ways to deal with him..... They are just following due process. They just started with section 89 of the 1999 nigerian constitution as amended. He cant play games further....... They are the lawmakers..... But they are still prone to bribery though.

But then He has just been told face to face to report back on 22nd with his uniform on. We await him
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by deolu2000(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nusaf:

Did you just say 'incompetent'? Hahaha. The CG can be anything but incompetent.
Alli hasn't done anythg out of the ordinary at NCS to make him fee like a sort of Don. Do you know alot of lapses that still happen at the borders daily? Fine, i shouldn't use the word incompetent but he isn't far frm it like his predecesors.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by deolu2000(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I dont get him at all
By right that is what he is to wear when he carries out any job that is customs related
like seriously, he is actually default on the rule of engament of NCS. All the order internal securities arm could as well go to their post on mufti if he is condoned anyway.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Smoothie01(f): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chicent:

there are ways to deal with him..... They are just following due process. They just started with section 89 of the 1999 nigerian constitution as amended. He cant play games further....... They are the lawmakers..... But they are still prone to bribery though.

But then He has just been told face to face to report back on 22nd with his uniform on. We await him

Oh OK...
I just wonder Wahs giving him the guts then except, ofcourse he doesn't really value the job and wouldn't mind loosing it

1 Like

Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by mario383: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Wetin Sinators go do? Even the SEC woman Patricia Oteh could not be intimidated, how much more a retired military man!!!

Is this not the same Senate that refused to disclose their budget and emoluments to the people that elected them?

Why should other people listen to them?
Some people too elementary in NL. Where is Oteh? No wonder Buhari, as a former military man always disobey court orders. If every body disobey law and order, it means, there will be anarchy. Well from records, stark illitrates and people who pass through quota system are dumbest people.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Ngokafor(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chicent:

what is the damn thing that differentiates you from any suppose uniform personnel in nigeria??

Should all stop putting on their supposed uniforms?? Ur guess is as good as mine!

....Hello!!...before you jumpp down my throat guns blazing,i am irritated with what the Customs boss is doing and dont understand why he has a problem with their uniform.

1 Like

Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Hello!!...before you jumpp down my throat guns blazing,i am irritated with what the Customs boss is doing and dont understand why he has a problem with their uniform.

good to know. U sounded otherwise. Appologies!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by nkemjacob2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
na like dis dis man wan take hold custom position... abeg we no nid am
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Rashyd123(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with Nigerian senators....there's a lot problems facing our dear country... they're busy pressurizing custom boss to appear in uniform. Is that the way forward?
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by TinaAnita(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
sexyboocalher:

Very proud!! !

Proudly proud to a fault
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by alizma: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Ali has automatically sacked himself
What a lame excuse. Did they write him another letter not to appear in uniform
you don't understand rules guiding correspondence. the man knows his work and he is proving to this guys that he actually has something upstairs. the the rules, the last correspondence from Senate to him in respect of the same invitation supercede every other ones.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
alizma:

you don't understand rules guiding correspondence. the man knows his work and he is proving to this guys that he actually has something upstairs. the the rules, the last correspondence from Senate to him in respect of the same invitation supercede every other ones.
That is not true. The last one serves as a reminder to the previous ones which he did not honour
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by alizma: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

That is not true. The last one serves as a reminder to the previous ones which he did not honour
it was another summon my dear and not a reminder. a reminder would have come before the first schedule date. it was a re-summon with a different date from the initial summon after the CG failed to appear on first scheduled date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.