Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,294 members, 7,923,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:07 AM

Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (44115 Views)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by jbix(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
how come u fair she come dark, we need to check ur childhood pictures
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
HeGeMon:
Just like how a Yoruba man is servicing Nnamdi kanu wife, now after giving birth& he is in prison cheesy
e be like say mile12 comment pain u well well u just dey foam tru mouth grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
So?

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na catapult she wear for neck for second to the last pic?
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
jbix:
how come u fair she come dark, we need to check ur childhood pictures
See them.. .you won't face your own.. Obeke... Goan look for someone's history shotigbo?. .izz like you no get job

1 Share

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
lipsrsealed I beta shot up lipsrsealed
me too. I better shut up
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
" She got married for 3 months.... but ended in divorce....husband a police officer... she got pregnant" shocked shocked shocked

I don't have to be a genius to know the man belonged to "Operation Fire for Fire" unit. 3 months bullseye tongue
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Now this how a teenage girl should look, beautiful child! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Happy birthday my birthday mate
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
I love this lady!
cheesy
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
happy bite day dear
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by mirabellachoco(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm.. angry
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by VastFinder: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by buffalowings: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
mile12crises:
Thank God she's not Yoruba....

She would have used bleaching to deface the whole body.
Dark and beautiful Igbo lady... my son's name sake

end time comment
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by obicentlis: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
The girl looks like her dad. Blood is thicker than water.

Prince Evans Ebbe .

RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by domido(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
eseun11:
jungle never mature angry
Bad guy. U go get female pikin ooo. Make I see how u go dey lock am for house.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am I the only noticing she looks MASCULINE

1 Like

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am I the only noticing she looks MASCULINE

She resembles MAN
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Na wa

She still lives in a flat...

She no sabi any pastor

lolzzzzz,
So pastors now don turn Atm ba....kontinu
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
The mum is still far more. Beautiful than her daughter

4 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Bobby95(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
U lie
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by modsfucker: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
The more I scroll down the darker she becomes, why OP?
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
mile12crises:

guy am an ibo person and you are a disgrace, if na white person do am you go call am racism and u go say dem no get brain. what of u

2 Likes

Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
I remember chiege first Ibo film.

The babe really wowed with her carriage and dance steps.
Would have been where Genny is today.
Just don't know why she faded.
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by marwin: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kai, her ebony punanii go really go well grin shocked
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by MMMscam: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
mile12crises:

Dark and beautiful? Nice joke. But to the keen eyes, she looks like a joyous ugly malnourished human-trafficking refugee that trekked hundreds of miles across the sahara desert under the scorching sun but was rescued on the nick of time before she was loaded like sardines into a boat to cross the Mediterranean sea to become a sex slave in Italy. Then again, it all makes sense when you realize she's igbo - the topmost vagrant refugee tribe among all the tribes in Nigeria!
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
eseun11:
jungle never mature angry
abeg no kill me wit laugh ooo! which one com b "jungle" again?
Re: Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Esepayne:
happy bite day dear
tagbuoonwegi there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.