Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Getting Pregnant After 35 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Getting Pregnant After 35 (643 Views)

Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex / 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant After 35 by ooohyea: 5:37am On Dec 19, 2009
As a woman grows older, her chances to get pregnant lessen. I have found that more and more women I know are not married and have no children well past the age of 35.

What advice would you give these ladies that would help increase there chances of conceiving? Are there any herbs, or special diets you would advise? For the sake of collecting this information lets assume that the lady or ladies in question are healthy and not currently taking any medications.

Please be serious in your replies. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pimple Al Over My Face Help 4 4yr / Do You Want To Loss Your Weight / What Is The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.