Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,768 members, 7,952,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

When Your Parents Dont Want You To Marry Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Parents Dont Want You To Marry Your Boyfriend (557 Views)

- / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Parents Dont Want You To Marry Your Boyfriend by marvelck: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
I hear there are girls who are still single today simply cos their parents refused to allow them marry their preferred suitors. In some homes, once the parents of a girl doesn't like her boyfriend, no hope of marrying that particular guy for the girl. Even if the guy brings his whole village to come and beg for the approval of the girl's parents. Some parents usually size up any guy or suitor that comes for their daughter's hand in marriage. If the guy doesn't measure up to their standard, Na OYO for the guy. Thought parents no longer decide for their daughters when it comes to marriage. Guess I m wrong. Cos they do have a lot of influence on that matter till tomorrow. But for the sake of a girl's age and happiness, parents need to be considerate.

Re: When Your Parents Dont Want You To Marry Your Boyfriend by ediama(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Its a general problem.

Destroying what they can't build
Re: When Your Parents Dont Want You To Marry Your Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

My Plans For The Weekend. / How My Boyfriend Win Upto 200,000 From Bet9ja - Janet / The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.