Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,135 members, 7,903,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) (55211 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by anonimi: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by metallisc(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
am innocent Stephie ooo..wishing you Happy b.day sire...fear not..but sir where is your hair??cuz your hair starts from the middle of your head... bald head in highest levels.lol..even to touch the table fear the man,b4 madam otobo go say:the way he touched that table, is the way he touches me.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by toye440: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Make una no talk say I say e resemble DJAGO UNCHAINED.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Otobo who go come gree marry you, after this publicity

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2017
modelsms:
damage control efforts
i tell you bro

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Mrlouis: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
am innocent Stephie ooo..wishing you Happy b.day sire...fear not..but sir where is your hair??cuz your hair starts from the middle of your head... bald head in highest levels.lol..even to touch the table fear the man,b4 madam otobo go say:the way he touched that table, is the way he touches me.

Did u take ur meds today?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Adminisher: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2017
chiefolododo:
THE APOSTLE OF GOD

Believe me, this is not Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:45am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2017
cbngov01:
I remember the apostle growing up....he came to CPM ojota then...God pass them sir...HBD
So you know him very well.which University does he graduated from . Some people are saying AUchI poly. It is well

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by anonimi: 3:42am On Mar 17, 2017
berrystunn:

Maybe someone from the BMC zonebee crowd who is forever standing with Buhari even when they can hardly afford to buy the hiked fuel. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3608065_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2241285_apc20val_jpegd8974d69b37695e4b5dcc89fbc62a3e2

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by jamjos(m): 3:50am On Mar 17, 2017
HBD sir, more grace to function in every areas of your life. God will vindicate u soon and put d devils, enemies to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Bad guy lol.

This guy dey respect himself now ,so tay he no let any woman even appear for him pictures again.

that is how he moves around all the times . that accuser should come up with concrete evidence otherwise I fail to believe her.pastor Kingsley I see you...happy birthday apostle.God will vindicate you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 17, 2017
berrystunn:

Nah u go marry her now... she get money,oya go manage her jare.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by schumastic(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:

are u sure u r d innocent one with this comment of yours
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 4:49am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
lmao...funny bae

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by 49cents(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2017
cbngov01:
I remember the apostle growing up....he came to CPM ojota then...God pass them sir...HBD

Which year was that cos I lived a house from that CPM church?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by veacea: 5:45am On Mar 17, 2017
AfroSamurai:
In Fela's voice "pastors house nahim dey fine pass"... grin

And them dey do bad bad bad thing

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
The other bald headed guy on blue suit in the picture no dey ever close im mouth. Just be smiling anyhow like a jackass

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
That Otobo girl should be invited by the federal government to rejig our our ministries, departments and agencies. See how she has set Apostle Suleiman on cruise control. She has made him hyperactive. The man is just on the go steadily. Otobo can revive our power sector by just accusing fashola of tasting her.. Fashola go just fix power sharple. The Otobo rejig formular.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by heysquare(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
wen is he honoring his invitation to Whitehouse as it was announced

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by ProDNA: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Paternity DNA tests for your peace of mind. Call now

Check my signature..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday, Sule. You don't look happy. I bet you never thought it would all come to light when you were licking, fvcking and finishing on backs long dick style.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2017
But I am not seeing dem girls in the pictures.... Haba man of girls.... Abi na dem snapped the picture?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by oshorstan(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
dainformant:
Founder of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle John Suleman turned a year older today and was thrown a surprise event by his pastors at his Help From Above' conference in Washington D.C... The pastor who is currently in the middle of a sex scandal -was seen in high spirits as he celebrated his special day.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/sex-scandal-apostle-suleman-celebrates.html

Glory!!! happy birthday sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by GameGod(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Lick lick man grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2017
49cents:

Which year was that cos I lived a house from that CPM church?

We toking around 98/99....u lived a house to the left or right?by then sef they had not started building the edifice they have now
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Nairaland MODS are doing a good job

Trying

To

Salvage this hypocrite's image.

Some other day, I'd talk about his Lagos pastor (the man behind him in yellow native in the 4th picture...Fidelis Ayemoba)

But for now,

Let's concentrate on the perverted apostle

Who has done well fooling his worshippers with his double-life.
what stops u from saying it now ? Is it a first hand experience ? How are we sure its not them say them say, u want to tell us. Why wait till another day ? Say it
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
He's looking at the cake the way he would look at Otobo's..... I no talk anything ooo angry

Happy birthday, Apostle. More tithes to your elbow... more meows to your tongue tongue

This is what he said on his birthday.... cool cool cool

i guess u hv a dead n rotten brain
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2017
abdulaz:
By The power of OTOBO.
Thou shall speaketh in tongue grin
foolishness in action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.