Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Looking For A Serious Female Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Serious Female Partner (2018 Views)

Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello people,

I'm a guy of less than 30 years and I see myself settling down in the next 1 - 2 years maximum. After getting out of a rosy relationship that ended up in a sour note in January 2017, I'm now searching for a serious female partner (it's getting cumbersome I must say).

The lady I'm looking for:
Must be 18 to 23 years old max.
Pharmacist or Pharmacy undergraduate (don't mind supporting your education if your'e still in school)
Medicine, Nursing and Lab tech/Med lab graduates/undergraduates may be considered
Must be from Enugu, Anambra or Imo
My lady should be humble and faithful
Slim and preferably light-skinned
Must be hygienic and know how to cook
Must not be a lazy or boring person (in the other room or otherwise)
Genotype AA
Prayerful. Even if you're not, be ready to be prayerful.

About me

Average height/tall, dark and slim
Average-looking in appearance
Studied a professional science course but into business.
Not a rich guy but can comfortably take care of myself and my woman (glory to God)
Would rather be modest than earn illegitimate money
People say I'm a hardworking person but I get lazy few times.
Lively and social but keeps very few friends
Never smoked and hardly drinks (never gotten drunk)
Genotype AS
Not very prayerful but an active Christian aka Sunday Sunday Christian

If you think you're able to match most of the required features kindly mail me at 042lucky@gmail.com or text me at 08078666404 (text only) and I'll get back to you.

Thanks to all.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by Ashleydolls(f): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Heiy boo kiss
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
I expect to see some crazy comments in here but don't let it deter you if you want to contact me.

Also, in case you're wondering if I'm an introvert/afraid of meeting girls in real life, no I'm not.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Heiy boo kiss
Kindly apply if you're worth the required salt and stop booing me biko. grin
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
My questions for you guy, do you know how to cook also?
Secondly, how much do you have your savings that you will carry a liability. Thirdly, you want a prayerful lady, you yourself are you prayerful? Omo Igbo, go and do your home work very well, she will come by herself not you stressing yourself. Adam didn't struggle to have his own bone of the bone. Why do you want to die because of a lady?
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2017
darol4real:
My questions for you guy, do you know how to cook also?
Secondly, how much do you have your savings that you will carry a liability. Thirdly, you want a prayerful lady, you yourself are you prayerful? Omo Igbo, go and do your home work very well, she will come by herself not you stressing yourself. Adam didn't struggle to have his own bone of the bone. Why do you want to die because of a lady?
Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by themonk(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Your description suits Stephanie otobo, should I give you are number so you can finish at her back grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2017
themonk:
Your description suits Stephanie otobo, should I give you are number so you can finish at her back grin
Her name doesn't sound like she's from Imo, Anambra or Enugu. Thanks smiley
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by WiserPrince(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2017
That's the mistake you'll keep making, guys stop looking for particular specifications about women but find the one that you both understand yourself and love her truly.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2017
WiserPrince:
That's the mistake you'll keep making, guys stop looking for particular specifications about women but find the one that you both understand yourself and love her truly.
OK
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2017
you go like this one?
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you go like this one?
Who she be?
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by firstking01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
lucky042:

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate.
You said she must be good in the other room and at the same time prayerful abi?, you are not yet ready for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
firstking01:
You said she must be good in the other room and at the same time prayerful abi?, you are not yet ready for marriage.
My dear, kindly explain.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
lucky042:

My dear, it seems you're not exposed. How does the two qualities conflict themselves?
Lol, you seem confused bro, by saying she must be "good in the other room", i supposed you mean she should know all the bedmatics even while dating her kwo?...once she does that with you she's definitely committing fornication with you, right?, now, how can she be prayerful in singrin??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, you seem confused bro, by saying she must be "good in the other room", i supposed you mean she should know all the bedmatics even while dating her kwo?...once she does that with you she's definitely committing fornication with you, right?, now, how can she be prayerful in singrin??
Next. I didn't create this threads for kids.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
lucky042:

Next. I didn't create this threads for kids.
See this onegrin, you wanna eat your cake and have it??...goan pay on her head first jareundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
firstking01:
See this onegrin, you wanna eat your cake and have it??...goan pay on her head first jareundecided
OK, next.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by McBrooklyn(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
;'(
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by Moving4: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2017
Wait till God give to u or better still go to campuses to look 4dem especially d ones DAT r in their penultimate year & wish to settle down after school

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Moving4:
Wait till God give to u or better still go to campuses to look 4dem especially d ones DAT r in their penultimate year & wish to settle down after school
Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:
;'(
What is wrong, bro?
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by apple30(f): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bro if i may ask wats ur reason for a medical related lady..abi incase u for ill she can give u home service treatment grin..just curious undecided
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by McBrooklyn(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
lucky042:
What is wrong, bro?
Nothing, Bro... cry
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by Rukkydelta(f): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Take clay and mould her
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
apple30:
Bro if i may ask wats ur reason for a medical related lady..abi incase u for ill she can give u home service treatment grin..just curious undecided
Yes o. Lol grin. But it's not limited to that alone.

BTW, what course did/do you study?
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Take clay and mould her
Don't get me wrong auntie. Never said I was looking for a perfect somebody o. Just someone who could pass for most of those qualities and I believe it would be hard but not as hard as you're making it sound. wink
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by apple30(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
lucky042:

Yes o. Lol grin. But it's not limited to that alone.

BTW, what course did/do you study?
biz adm for life cheesy
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nothing, Bro... cry
Please don't go and come and die inside my thread cheesy. Shoot me an e-mail if there's anything you'd like us to discuss: 042lucky@gmail.com.
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
apple30:
biz adm for life cheesy
Why na? Because you couldn't solve Physics or was it Biology that you couldn't cram?
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by lucky042: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Looking For A Serious Female Partner by apple30(f): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
lucky042:

Why na? Because you couldn't solve Physics or was it Biology that you couldn't cram?
lol cheesy i lv biz grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Most Hillarious Prewedding Pictures / Just Feeling Bad About My Self, Don't Know If I'm Turning Gay.. God Help! / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But Not With My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.