Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,222 members, 7,884,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos (1014 Views)

House, I Need Prayers O: Job Required / Job Required In Finance Department / Airline Job Required (customer Service): (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by hashimrana: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2009
I am pakistani national, and residing in Lagos Nigeria, holding a degree of MBA (Finance) and having an experience of working in Finance Department.

currently working as an internal auditor with a generator company in lagos Nigeria.

My age is 27

looking for the job in Finance/accounts, Administration Department. I have an ability to work as a project Adminstrator.
I am hard working and I like working under tough dead lines.

I can send my CV on demand and available for the interview.

Regards

Muhammad Hashim

civilized1983@gmail.com
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by JazzyPhizzle: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2009
@hashimrana

Please go back to your country! The economy is on a downturn and more and more of our skilled force are being laid off work. We need our employers to be patriotic and recruit from within rather than 'outsource'! Besides, there's nothing special you will be bringing to the table. Rather than waste our resources on you (car and housing for your family), we can hire 10 qualified Nigerians for different positions.

Bye Bye!

P.S. Take your family with you!
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by hashimrana: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2009
Dear

thanks for your nice suggestion, i ll do think about it but before passing any comments you re requested to take one thing in mind that nobody wants to stay away from his homeland.and If you were patriotic enough nigeria would not be based on only OIL which is naturally blessed by GOD.

My question is What you did for the Nigeria, ? Why nigeria is always under food crises? Why every year your govt spending MILLIONS of Dollars to import Rice? Dont you have land for the cultivation, are you not the biggest land of africa? Am i responsible for all this?

My purpose of this writing is not to hurt your feelings but to make you realized that i cant snatch your food from your hand, I will get what I ll be given by Almighty Allah.

best Reagrds for you and Nigeria
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by bennie1980(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2009
my friend, do you have a work permit? i have msc and got so many certifications from UK and yet to get a job since June. You had better go back to your country and get a job
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by hashimrana: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
yes offcourse i have a work permit so that i m here.

if the foreign labour will leave your country the foreign investment will also be away from you which is playing a vital role in the economy of your country, hope you can understand the theory because you are an msc,
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by Ajengogo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
My brother Hashimrana,

Don't take the posters serious. They are just joking with you. I'm sure they want to read more of your peculiar written English. I wish you the best of luck in your search for the job of your choice. The country belongs to all of us
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by Focusmind: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dont mind those people - I still believe in mobility of labor, especially the skill one. Though it may be difficult for you to get job considering the current situation, just continue checking for vacancies in the newspaper - mainly thursday and tuesdays guardian. People say it is difficult for non EU and Uk to get job in UK, but thousands of us Nigeria are here in UK working and some are still getting job even within the UK government. Believe in yourself and continue applying . If you are cold for interviews, that is where you will now prove your self and not your country of origin - Non performaners always see hinderances in everything. Nigeria situation should not deter. I was intimidated before but not detered in the environment I found myself and yet succeded
Re: Job Required(mba Finance) I Am Pakistani National Residing In Lagos by hashimrana: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks my brothers for apritiating me. I know the fact which you people highlighted so I am optimistic in my struggle and if ill not find a new place to work ill not quit from old which ive been doing since I m here in nigeria.

Anyways I am thankful for your words,
god bless you

(1) (Reply)

Glo 1 Job Applicants / Exciting Career Opportunity From Clientele Life Ltd / Mobil vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.