Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (706 Views)

Compliments Of The Season To Nigerian Soldiers At The War Front / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2009
[b]2009 has come and almost gone, A lot has happened and still more going on.

I will like to give thanks to God for grace.
I will also like to say a big thank you to Mr. Seun Osewa for Nairaland.com.

The fun of the year would not have been possible without the Actors and the Actresses of the Politics section of nairaland, i have within the last few months made more friends than i can imagine.

Great people in no particular order . . ALLOY.Emeka, becomrich, Beaf, ~blurtooth, Kobojunkie, SEFAGO, babapupa, texazzpete, naijatoday, mekusxx, ichommy and all so much more, i remain your loyal fans, all you have thought me will remain with me forever . . . .

To all that i forgot to mention, please, it is not intentional, but you are as well very important.

With humility and respect i am honored to share views and rub minds with great people like y'all.

Thank you for the opportunity as we look forward to a better year.

To all those that have argued once or twice, we appreciate you.

To all those that mmight have offended while having fun, from the bottom of our heart, we apologize.

To those that hates the name Fhemmmy, you are loved.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year in Advance.

Stay blessed and looking forward to a year of blessing - 2010.[/b]
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Rajitaiwo(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2009
Watz up, am a new member, i just want to say 'same 2 u'. cry
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2009
Rajitaiwo:

Watz up, am a new member, i just want to say 'same 2 u'. cry

Welcome onboard, you gonna have so much fun, hopefully one day we all can start a Niaraland Party of Niageria and rule Nija.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by puskin: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2009
Merry Xmas and a Happy new year to U, Fhemmy and all the NL Politics section peeps.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chosen04(f): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

To all those that have argued once or twice, we appreciate you.

To all those that mmight have offended while having fun, from the bottom of our heart, we apologize.

Yeap.
Am now very used to "end of the year apologies and forgiveness asking". My pastor does it after all his sins. What would happen if there was no year end? No "sorryness" i guess. The best apology is the one tendered immediately after the fight.

And by the way who are the "WE?" Are you speaking for the house? Are you NL politic section "class" monitor or captain?

FHEMMMY you are also loved. Remain Blessed and season's compliment to you too.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by citizenY(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
@Chose04,

Merry Xmas, give me ma present--- return that picture--- and remove it after xmas. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

blush blush blush!!!!! cherres anyway, just jiving
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chosen04(f): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ The only good "Citizen" + Y.

Merry xmas too.

Send me your add. i will prefer to send you an enlarged edition.

Hope you are travelling?.
You are loved!.
Remain blessed.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
chosen04:

Yeap.
Am now very used to "end of the year apologies and forgiveness asking". My pastor does it after all his sins. What would happen if there was no year end? No "sorryness" i guess. The best apology is the one tendered immediately after the fight.

And by the way who are the "WE?" Are you speaking for the house? Are you NL politic section "class" monitor or captain?

FHEMMMY you are also loved. Remain Blessed and season's compliment to you too.

That is why there is end of the year.

Lol
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by slimes(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
I achieved a lot this year oh. Thank you baba God! @ poster, you will live long to see Nigeria a better place.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
slimes:

I achieved a lot this year oh. Thank you baba God! @ poster, you will live long to see Nigeria a better place.

Amen oh and u too
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by chosen04(f): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
slimes:

@ poster, you will live long to see Nigeria a better place.

In the nxt world to come?

Are you not tired of 'hopeless hope?'

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Signs N14.8bn Agreement For Oil & Gas Polytechnic In Bayelsa / Yahooo00! A History Is Made, Us Senate Passes Landmark Healthcare Reform Bill / Mend May Strike Again • Dares Jtf: you Can’t Stop Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.