Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) (1147 Views)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag / TTT's wife Clapbacks IG troll who Remined her of BBNaija escapades with Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) by LVMedia: 3:22am On Mar 17, 2017
On-air-personality, Tolu Oniru-Demuren, aka Toolz, has found a new way to tackle negativity in human relationships. Sharing on her social media space, the curvy media personality gave a list of attitude change necessary to help reduce tensions and misunderstandings. This is coming after the actress had been at the receiving end of some uncomplimentary comments from trolls, with her curt reply to a fan who wanted to know when she will be pregnant showing just how much the trend of negativity had gotten to her.
As a measure to mitigate the trend therefore, the OAP decided to dish out a correctional post. The bottom line of her offering is that people should simply replace negativity in their comments and perception of others with detachment and first question whether what they’re about to ask is really their business. Seems to be a really cool formula. But will her fans see it that way? Remains to be seen.
Check out her tips:
Wrong: You have pimples.
Replace with: minding your own business
Wrong: when will you get married?
Replace with: minding your own business (unless you are close family)
Wrong: when will you have a baby ?
Replace with: minding your own business (unless you are close family)

Wrong: writing an open letter to someone about a very personal issue
Replace with: calming your attention-seeking ass down and minding your own business
Wrong: He/she isn’t on ground/on seat
Replace with: He/she isn’t available
And so on!
Toolz seems to be offering a vital solution since there has been a lot of trolls and clapbacks and open letters lately.

Source: http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/oap-toolz-discovers-cure-for-trolls-and.html?m=1

Re: OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2017

Bottom line is mind your business...
Re: OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) by Ashleydolls(f): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Celebrities can avoid callbacks and trolls as long as they are on social media
Re: OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) by modelsms(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2017
That is unavoidable

ANYWAY, CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR ETISALAT DATA.
SEE DETAILS AND OUR OFFICE ADDRESS BY CHECKING MY TOPICS.
FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE ME GETS 50 MB FREE ON HIS/HER ETISALAT LINE.
Re: OAP Toolz Discovers ‘cure’ For ‘trolls And Clapbacks’ (must Read) by Xbursta(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2017
ĸeep dιѕтυrвιng вoιz wιтн d нιpѕ υ нear

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Blogger AlexReports was Arrested Over Tonto Dikeh Marital Saga / My Boobs Can Be A Lot Of Stress Sometimes, I Need Someone To Suck Them-afrocandy / Couple Pose With Huge Snake For Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.