Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (937384 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by mofy1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
My 1cent. Some pple are not just mearnt for each other. For the fact that u are married to someone or av kids together doesn't mean he/she is ur soul mate. With time u will discover ursef. To me Micheal should have been remorseful after the divorce and losing Claire but to my surprise he became worse.
So it doesn't matter who Claire ends up with (whether phil,my brother or my daddy),so far the person treat her right,makes her happy and erase her thought of seeing all men to be like micheal.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
I couldnt have said it better. The writer is doing a very good job but men dont change like that. Someone who was disciplined enough not to look at his secretary or even notice Amara all the while she was under his roof all of a sudden, cannot hold himself anymore.

Kelvin could not stand by his friend Michael even when he was supposed to be his bone man... If Claire gives Kelvin a very minute pass, he'll ramp into her with all the lust in him. He couldnt even talk to chief who would have given Michael a fatherly advice and maybe corrected him before it got worst.

You try abeg...

honourable356:
So Michael ,a man with no previous record of being a playboy in the past,a man who is not under any spell just changed to a demon over night with the first incident with his secretary??

...Have the audacity to not just bleeped his wife sister but impregnate her purposely, and his wife house help in the SAME house?? Meaning a once loving man
Re: United In Betrayal by wonderfulchild: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
What are people even saying? Why are they painting Michael good?. No spell or curse was cast on him. An adulterous man must not have a past record,for him to be that bad. Let's be sincere with ourselves.His problems started the day he yielded to his secretary, and found out that she had bedroom skills that his wife lacks. This is happening in our everyday lives. Comparison sets in, and he wanted more. Any man that leaves his home to meet other women outside will behave like him. I know someone like that. He has kids from 3 women now. His wife separated from him for her own good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
sweetdude001:
1st of all Claire d forever b indebted to Micheal coz he made her who she is today , Micheal is dog, personally chantel trying to make him feel bad will work DAT minute n d next minute he is fantasising abt d next Bleep, Clair's happiness means she s vindicated,
When people do bad to u it dosnt mean something bad d happen to them for u to b vindicated, it means u d b in a far better place Dan dey suppose u d b, let's leave mike out of dis

How did Michael make Claire who she's? By getting married to her? Dis-virgin her? Or opening a mall for her? Does that warrant him to beat her up, sleep with his secretary, her sister, his help and also raped his help too?

Lemme assume you mistakenly wrote that indebted.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
iamlynn:
lols. you've forgotten that kels was once a playboy? he's lucky to have gotten a good girl and he changed for the better.

He was an uder graduate then and he wasn't even a play boy. It wasn't a woman that changed him the only notable lady he's involved with Geratude and he's responsible even before he met her.
What abt michael that married claire who is good, his he willing to change?
Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
2 all those saying kelvin didn't help his friend Michael
please u guyz should go back and read d story again
because I could remember wen Kelvin tarnish Michael's secretary's image
and do u no wat he got in returned?
Michael chased him out of his house asking him never 2 return

so nobody should put d blame on kelvin because he tried
he did wat a gud frnd or brother could do
as 4 micheal he had dat character in him from d unset but he changed wen he got married 2 His wife

but like d saying goes once a womaniser always a womanizer

no1 should blame Kelvin or Claire
its Michael's fault
I have seen a situation like dat
real life story
it happened 2 my aunt so I know wat am saying

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Weldon pamelaIB God bless u
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Those saying michael is under a spell are making things up. All the lovepeddlers and womanizers everywhere did they cast spell on them? Character is like pregnancy sometimes it takes time to manifest, michael true nature is manifesting. Besides people change without been bad at first.
Nobody cast a spell on him.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2017
I think s writer is trying to hard to paint Micheal bad which is making d story boring and unreal, bt its her story n we have to respect that, all dem kelvin fans well am nt surprised since kelvin is team Claire n Phil its expected u all attach sentiment, bt u shud nt note u ignored d fact that kelvin raped amara( u d say she enjoyed it) and is partially responsible for the d girl is nw, bt I guess all DAT can be forgiven coz he is teamclaire
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2017
vickyviolet:
2 all those saying kelvin didn't help his friend Michael
please u guyz should go back and read d story again
because I could remember wen Kelvin tarnish Michael's secretary's image
and do u no wat he got in returned?
Michael chased him out of his house asking him never 2 return

so nobody should put d blame on kelvin because he tried
he did wat a gud frnd or brother could do
as 4 micheal he had dat character in him from d unset but he changed wen he got married 2 His wife

but like d saying goes once a womaniser always a womanizer

no1 should blame Kelvin or Claire
its Michael's fault
I have seen a situation like dat
real life story
it happened 2 my aunt so I know wat am saying
my dear, this thing weak me. i just tire for all these people giving excuses for Michael's behavior.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2017
sweetdude001:

I think s writer is trying to hard to paint Micheal bad which is making d story boring and unreal, bt its her story n we have to respect that, all dem kelvin fans well am nt surprised since kelvin is team Claire n Phil its expected u all attach sentiment, bt u shud nt note u ignored d fact that kelvin raped amara( u d say she enjoyed it) and is partially responsible for the d girl is nw, bt I guess all DAT can be forgiven coz he is teamclaire
he raped her and she went back for more? why didn't she scream when he came into her room?
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2017
iamlynn:
he raped her and she went back for more? why didn't she scream when he came into her room?

You guys shouldn't blame kelvin..after he knew it was amara,he became sober and amara even liked him sef..
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Who're the guys blaming kelvin..kelvin tried his best,and micheal couldn't control his libido..Remember when mike told kelvin that claire had changed,he knew within in that it was mike who changed...everything that happened was the fault of micheal and micheal alone..

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Tears welled up in her eyes as she watched Ebere stir and Michael held unto her like she was a baby.

"Should I repeat myself?" He asked

She left the room, breaking into a cry once she was outside. She ran to her former room and cried bitterly.
This wasn't what she bargained for. How did he suddenly hate her like that? What wrong did she do?

The ringing of her phone brought her back to earth. The ID was Leo and she hesitated before picking the call.

"I didn't hear from you again so I decided to know what's up. Are we still seeing today?"

"Yes. I'll call you later in the evening." She said with a snif

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just a little catarrh but I'll be fine."

"Alright. Take care then."

"You too."

She ended the call and wiped her tears. Michael won't break her, she won't let him. He should go on with anything he was doing with Ebere, but when the time comes, they'll know who laughs last.
She made this resolve, stood up and began to tidy the room. She would make this place her own palace so she won't have anything to do in Michael's room anymore, not after the dirty Ebere had laid on the bed anyways.

***"***********

He waited for her to come back and when she did not, he quietly removed his arms from Ebere and stood up, picked up his Calvin Klein underwear and got into the bathroom.
He still had to stop by the super mart to get some things for this celebrant he doesn't even know.
He came out after some minutes and threw his wardrobe door open. He began to search for the right outfit.
He scanned for a while and he became frustrated. He had never searched for what to wear for how many years now since he met Claire. She always knew the right outfit for every occasion and they were always on his bed before he came out of the shower.
He hissed and picked out a black pant and white shirt. He looked through his tie collection and picked out a thin black tie. This would do. He would complete it with his signature shoe. He quickly went to work, dressing himself up.

"Oh Claire, you spoilt me silly." He muttered

Enatel drove into the compound. He came out after a while, bearing some items which Phil had requested for.
Kelvin wanted to watch everything life so they'll be using a projector.
He wished his friend happiness.
He had seen the way Phil had prepared for the patty with mixed emotions, concentrating on the things Claire loved and he knew without been told that his best friend was in love.

He carried the things inside and the people in charge of lights started working on it immediately. It was almost 5pm and the house was already filled with people. The party would start soon and he needed to dress for the occasion.

He drove out of the super mart with a happy grin. He had gotten the iPhone he ordered plus a jewelry set and a big white teddy. This would do. He looked at his phone again for directions before zooming off. Today would be good.

**"*********

Chantal couldn't make her up but she was satisfied with her simple but classic look. Her short silver gown was superb and her hair was in a messy bun. The blindfold was still there but she would swear that once it's taken off, people downstairs will still appreciate her.

"Now sit still please." She said in her fake voice and Claire nodded innocently

Chantal began her own round of dressing up. Once she was through, she would ask of the next line of action.

Halfway through her make up, her phone beeped and it was a text message from Michael.

"I'll be there in thirty. Hope you ain't missing me over there."

Her face squeezed into a frown. She had totally forgotten about him.
She would call some girls to help her out. Michael don't see her face tonight.

Ebere woke up and looked around. She was alone. She quickly put on her clothes and noticed a cheque lying on the table beside a note.

"I won't be coming home tonight. Cash the cheque and do some shopping for yourself and the baby. I'll see you when I return and please, stay away from Amara."

She picked the cheque and shook in surprise and shock. She had never held that amount of money in her hand. She knelt down and began a prayer of forgiveness and thanksgiving at the same time.
Remembering Michael's warning, she quickly exited the room. First thing tomorrow morning, she'd go and see Claire.

Amara went down to get something for her stomach.
She met the girls in the sitting room watching "the vow" and her anger escalated.

"What is this? What are you two doing here?"

They sprang up from the cushion and bowed their heads in greeting

"Keep it to yourself."

She turned and began to walk to the kitchen.

"Ma, we were waiting to tell any of you that we were done for the day." Chioma said

"Any of who and who?' Amara asked, walking back to them

"You or madam Ebere." Chioma said and her face was met with a slap.

"Who made her a boss in this house? Today be the first and last you'll refer to her as such. Michael is my husband and that swine seduced him and got pregnant. Never you in your miserable life call her your boss again."

Chioma held her cheek, nodding frantically

"And you, what did you girls make for dinner?" She turned to Ifunanya

"Jollof rice and turkey."

"No appetizer or desserts?"

Ifunanya shook her head in negation.

"Then why will you want to leave? You don't know that there are rules in this house regarding meals? You think you can just go in there and make whatever and then go home? Both of you, to the kitchen now." She ordered.

The girls scampered towards the kitchen like fowls.

"And Ifunanya get me watermelon from the fridge."

Amara sat down and thought for a while.
Michael was out. It's time to deal with Ebere now. She stood up and began to go upstairs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2017
jupitre:

You guys shouldn't blame kelvin..after he knew it was amara,he became sober and amara even liked him sef..

Amara liked him but the poor girl was also traumatized and foolish guy made a deal with her because Claire was about arresting an innocent man when the real culprit was right in front of her... Why didn't Kelvin say anything? Why didn't he confess to Claire that he was the one that beat up Amara? Because he wanted to paint himself as good in front of Claire. He later hated the same woman he raped and battered... Amara never had eyes for Michael but something triggered that lust for him and it's all thanks to KELVIN.

You people are trying to paint Michael bad but completely forgot about Kelvin's stupidity.. Nobody knows about that rape incident and if Claire finds out she will definitely hate Kelvin.. Now kelvin is a good guy because he is teamclaire and teamphil...

Make una forget that matter abeg,they are all responsible for their predicament:

Michael for beating his wife & cheating on his wife with his wife's sister,housemaids & his secretary.

Kelvin for raping and beating up Amara,trying to set up Phil with Claire and abandoning his friend. He left the woman that he raped and went after another woman because to him Amara is a Jezebel (A Jezebel That He Created Because Of Lust & Stupidity)

Claire for moving out of their matrimonial room(A VERY BIG MISTAKE),for leading Phil on & being too soft for him,for going clubbing when she's a married woman and letting Phil into her hotel room,she didn't even bother to chase him out.

Amara for sleeping with her sister's husband and wrecking her home, for keeping quiet when she was raped & beaten by kelvin. Sleeping with both friends( I'm not even sure if Michael is owner of that baby because I remember that she was sleeping with both men at once). Have y'all stop to think that the baby could be for kelvin & not Michael?

Ebere for lusting,sleeping with her madam's husband and getting pregnant for him.

Phil for going after a married woman,forcing himself on her and trying to wreck her home. Professing love for a woman who is still in her husband's house and not yet divorced.

Gertrude for keeping quiet when Michael raped her and for not telling her madam the whole truth.

When reading a story you should all pick out points and try to understand a story.. Everyone keeps blaming Michael and painting him bad but what about others?

Even chantel can't be trusted,she's a devil and an oversabi.. Nobody sent her to avenge for Claire's sake,Claire didn't ask for that..

Never allow a third party into your marriage or relationship because they will destroy it and make things even worse..

When Kelvin noticed how things were going,what he should have done was to inform his father and tell him everything that was going on but he took matters into his own hands and made things worse for both of them. Chief would have talked some sense into Michael's head and lead him into the right path.. Michael has nobody, chief is the only person he respects...

6 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
sweetdude001:

Exactly! One of the very few sensible comments on this story. I once said that Kevin broke the 'bro code' but others were quick to jump to his defense. What sort of a fvcked friend is that Id rather have an enemy than a friend like that. He's not even trying to be on his friend's side and they still praise him.

And, yes, it's very boring that the writer is deliberately making Micheal look evil. It's well over the board. There must be a leverage in everything. There's no even motive to his actions. He just acts that way for nothing. Who does that A person just doesn't become a beast in a day. Micheal changed too suddenly. The writer never mentioned that he was like that before marriage. He just changed! I suggest the writer just stops paying attention to shallow comments.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Claire for moving out of their matrimonial room(A VERY BIG MISTAKE),for leading Phil on & being too soft for him,for going clubbing when she's a married woman and letting Phil into her hotel room,she didn't even bother to chase him out.

You were making sense but I won't agree to that part.

So a married woman cannot club again especially when the hubby is aware or you didn't read that part. How was she leading Phil on? Moving out of her matrimonial room a big mistake? Will you sleep in the same room with someone that beat you up, left you wounded, made you lose your baby and you later found out he slept with his secretary?

You're a woman, please judge well

Phil, Kelvin and Michael should sort themselves out.
Meanwhile Michael is still lusting after Chantel(bought iPhone and teddy bear for the supposed birthday he was invited), someone that has 2babymama's at home.
Amara is a S.L.U.T, Ebere lusted after his oga but was remorseful even asked for forgiveness.

Phil didn't force himself on her and didn't wreck the home, it was wrecked before he came.

Well the writer knows best
Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Amara liked him but the poor girl was also traumatized and foolish guy made a deal with her because Claire was about arresting an innocent man when the real culprit was right in front of her... Why didn't Kelvin say anything? Why didn't he confess to Claire that he was the one that beat up Amara? Because he wanted to paint himself as good in front of Claire. He later hated the same woman he raped and battered... Amara never had eyes for Michael but something triggered that lust for him and it's all thanks to KELVIN.

You people are trying to paint Michael bad but completely forgot about Kelvin's stupidity.. Nobody knows about that rape incident and if Claire finds out she will definitely hate Kelvin.. Now kelvin is a good guy because he is teamclaire and teamphil...

Make una forget that matter abeg,they are all responsible for their predicament:

Michael for beating his wife & cheating on his wife with his wife's sister,housemaids & his secretary.

Kelvin for raping and beating up Amara,trying to set up Phil with Claire and abandoning his friend. He left the woman that he raped and went after another woman because to him Amara is a Jezebel (A Jezebel That He Created Because Of Lust & Stupidity)

Amara for sleeping with her sister's husband and wrecking her home, for keeping quiet when she was raped & beaten by kelvin. Sleeping with both friends( I'm not even sure if Michael is owner of that baby because I remember that she was sleeping with both men at once). Have y'all stop to think that the baby could be for kelvin & not Michael?

Ebere for lusting,sleeping with her madam's husband and getting pregnant for him.

Phil for going after a married woman,forcing himself on her and trying to wreck her home. Professing love for a woman who is still in her husband's house and not yet divorced.

Gertrude for keeping quiet when Michael raped her and for not telling her madam the whole truth.

When reading a story you should all pick out points and try to understand a story.. Everyone keeps blaming Michael and painting him bad but what about others?

Even chantel can't be trusted,she's a devil and an oversabi.. Nobody sent her to avenge for Claire's sake,Claire didn't ask for that..

Never allow a third party into your marriage or relationship because they will destroy it and make things even worse..

When Kelvin noticed how things were going,what he should have done was to inform his father and tell him everything that was going on but he took matters into his own hands and made things worse for both of them. Chief would have talked some sense into Michael's head and lead him into the right path.. Michael has nobody, chief is the only person he respects...

phil isn't forcing himself on claire..If you can remember,he tried all his best to forget about her but the love he has for claire is so deep..remember he almost moved,until kelvin told him the coast was clear..Back to kelvin,what more do you expect kelvin to do for micheal..he advised micheal to stop cheating,told him his secretary would never be like his wife,even after he sent all those videos to him,did micheal change,No..The only thing you can accuse him off here is not telling chief...

Then to amara's case,Do you think it's easy telling claire that he raped his sister?we're humans now,if it were to be you,you would do same.He was even drunk for crying out loud..And More we don't even know much about amara's past relationships.Maybe she likes sex a lot,maybe shes a sex addict..Were we told how many times she had sex with her ex..maybe 7 times per week..if thats the case,after breaking up with her ex,she will surely need another sex partner or you think she will stop having sex..Kelvin might not be the main cause of whats happening to amara,she herself has to be blamed...

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Exactly! One of the very few sensible comments on this story. I once said that Kevin broke the 'bro code' but others were quick to jump to his defense. What sort of a fvcked friend is that Id rather have an enemy than a friend like that. He's not even trying to be on his friend's side and they still praise him.

And, yes, it's very boring that the writer is deliberately making Micheal look evil. It's well over the board. There must be a leverage in everything. There's no even motive to his actions. He just acts that way for nothing. Who does that A person just doesn't become a beast in a day. Micheal changed too suddenly. The writer never mentioned that he was like that before marriage. He just changed! I suggest the writer just stops paying attention to shallow comments.

Did Kelvin advise micheal or not...Even after he sent all those videos...he even took a punch because of what he did to proof to micheal that his wife is the best for him..He tried his best man..
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2017
jupitre:

phil isn't forcing himself on claire..If you can remember,he tried all his best to forget about her but the love he has for claire is so deep..remember he almost moved,until kelvin told him the coast was clear..Back to kelvin,what more do you expect kelvin to do for micheal..he advised micheal to stop cheating,told him his secretary would never be like his wife,even after he sent all those videos to him,did micheal change,No..The only thing you can accuse him off here is not telling chief...

Then to amara's case,Do you think it's easy telling claire that he raped his sister?we're humans now,if it were to be you,you would do same.He was even drunk for crying out loud..And More we don't even know much about amara's past relationships.Maybe she likes sex a lot,maybe shes a sex addict..Were we told how many times she had sex with her ex..maybe 7 times per week..if thats the case,after breaking up with her ex,she will surely need another sex partner or you think she will stop having sex..Kelvin might not be the main cause of whats happening to amara,she herself has to be blamed...

Stop trying to support kelvin... He was drunk? are you kidding me? Why cant he be a man and open up? The fact that Amara loves sex doesn't give him any right to force himself on her and go as far as beating her up,Amara tried stopping him but he was stronger than and forced himself. on her...

Why will he tell Phil that the coast was clear? Phil should have refused and moved on.. See let me tell you something, if I am a married woman and someone like Phil is trying to woo me,I will not give him that opportunity. I will even warn him and tell him to back off.. Even if I'm having problems in my home, I won't give in to another man until I'm officially divorced and free.

What sane man will be falling in love with a married woman?

So what if Claire had arrested Amara's ex boyfriend,shey the mumu kelvin for no talk?

What is wrong is wrong.

Phil shouldn't have gone after a married woman in the first place and Claire caused it too.. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring the first time they met,if he had seen a ring on her he won't have even looked at her twice..He would have respected himself.

You people are still supporting the rubbish Kelvin and Phil is doing..

Kelvin is a bad friend..If Michael finds out that it was Kelvin that was trying to bring Phil into Claire's life,believe me the guy will feel betrayed and devastated..

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
nice work, mama. more ink to your pen
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Chai.i still want claire and her husband bk togeda. UNITED IN BETRAYAL

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Prettyhurts:

You were making sense but I won't agree to that part.

So a married woman cannot club again especially when the hubby is aware or you didn't read that part. How was she leading Phil on? Moving out of her matrimonial room a big mistake? Will you sleep in the same room with someone that beat you up, left you wounded, made you lose your baby and you later found out he slept with his secretary?

You're a woman, please judge well

Phil, Kelvin and Michael should sort themselves out.
Meanwhile Michael is still lusting after Chantel(bought iPhone and teddy bear for the supposed birthday he was invited), someone that has 2babymama's at home.
Amara is a S.L.U.T, Ebere lusted after his oga but was remorseful even asked for forgiveness.

Phil didn't force himself on her and didn't wreck the home, it was wrecked before he came.

Well the writer knows best

Because I'm a woman I should support a married woman that goes clubbing abi... Michael never knew about that clubbing, he only knew that Claire traveled to Abuja for Jiji ambassador meeting and it was kelvin that invited her to a club.. She even dressed indecently and got drunk... Should I also support that too? Clubbing and getting drunk? No sir I won't do such a thing.. I came for a purpose and that what was brought me there and not to club and get drunk.

Phil was already in the picture before the home got wrecked.. They met the same day that Claire went to visit her husband in his office and they had an office sex.. (Go & read it again).

Michael has never laid his hands on Claire before,even when he pushed Claire down the stairs that resulted to them losing their first child.. He was devastated and he regretted it,he couldn't even look at Claire twice because he was guilty..

When Claire noticed that Michael was cheating on her, I was expecting her to do something else..

See I have read different stories about men cheating on their wives and what their wives did when they found out.. Some will even protect their homes,set a trap for the side chic,make life a living hell for her until she will finally leave their husband.

When Claire came back to the house and made up her mind to save her marriage,I was overjoyed with that..

She would have cut off Phil from her life entirely.
Seduced her husband and dress sexy in the house.
Convinced her husband for them to go for another honeymoon.
See a marriage Counsellor or ask for advice from Chief(Kelvin's dad).
Visiting him in the office everyday with his lunch and continue with the office sex..Spicing up her marriage.

See Claire has the power to control her husband and he will do anything for her.. Especially that period that he was very vulnerable.

But she started dressing sexy immediately after Michael asked for a divorce. Something that she would have done during the time of her marriage.

6 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nmaglit: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Stop trying to support kelvin... He was drunk? are you kidding me? Why cant he be a man and open up? The fact that Amara loves sex doesn't give him any right to force himself on her and go as far as beating her up,Amara tried stopping him but he was stronger than and forced himself. on her...

Why will he tell Phil that the coast was clear? Phil should have refused and moved on.. See let me tell you something, if I am a married woman and someone like Phil is trying to woo me,I will not give him that opportunity. I will even warn him and tell him to back off.. Even if I'm having problems in my home, I won't give in to another man until I'm officially divorced and free.

What sane man will be falling in love with a married woman?

So what if Claire had arrested Amara's ex boyfriend,shey the mumu kelvin for no talk?

What is wrong is wrong.

Phil shouldn't have gone after a married woman in the first place and Claire caused it too.. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring the first time they met,if he had seen a ring on her he won't have even looked at her twice..He would have respected himself.

You people are still supporting the rubbish Kelvin and Phil is doing..

Kelvin is a bad friend..If Michael finds out that it was Kelvin that was trying to bring Phil into Claire's life,believe me the guy will feel betrayed and devastated..

u r right to some extent, micheal is the architect of his problem Kelvin in his own part tried to work out things between them but Michael was adamat
Re: United In Betrayal by Inidinero(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2017
tnks @ pamelB 4 d update.

In lyf it is easier to apportion blame than to rebuke with love. d@ is d more eason y most of our contribution is filled with sentiment.

@ romanticnovella, u did a sound analysis of d story dishing out blames to whom u tink is worth it But u forgot 2 note dat it was amaras' ex dat broke her heart and not kelvin. tho kelvin treated her lyk a LovePeddler but it was clearly stated in d story d@ she enjoyed d act with kelvin. blaming kelvin for turnin amara into a beast is wrong.

Kelvin was wrong for not involving chief(kelvins dad)when he failed to reconcile claire and michael.

i tink Getrude didnt report d rape incident to claire immediately b/c d tot d news may damage d trust btw d couple and she wouldn't want 2 be held resposible for tearing claire and micheal apart and so she had to device a more careful pla of leaving dia home.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Nmaglit:

u r right to some extent, micheal is the architect of his problem Kelvin in his own part tried to work out things between them but Michael was adamat

Michael na hegoat,the guy is something else. Kelvin tried but when things were going bad,he walked away and encouraged Phil... He didn't do what I was expecting him to do as a friend and a brother, that is telling his father about the problems in their marriage. Seeking the advice of an elderly person.

There's a movie I watched although I have forgotten the name of the movie,the man's friend did everything in his power to solve their marital problems but when he saw that it was beyond him..What did he do? He called both families of the couples. They gave them an ultimatum, it's either you both settle your marital problems or get a divorce and go your separate ways.. The couple settled their differences because they were so much in love with each other.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Inidinero:
tnks @ pamelB 4 d update.

In lyf it is easier to apportion blame than to rebuke with love. d@ is d more eason y most of our contribution is filled with sentiment.

@ romanticnovella, u did a sound analysis of d story dishing out blames to whom u tink is worth it But u forgot 2 note dat it was amaras' ex dat broke her heart and not kelvin. tho kelvin treated her lyk a LovePeddler but it was clearly stated in d story d@ she enjoyed d act with kelvin. blaming kelvin for turnin amara into a beast is wrong.

Kelvin was wrong for not involving chief(kelvins dad)when he failed to reconcile claire and michael.

i tink Getrude didnt report d rape incident to claire immediately b/c d tot d news may damage d trust btw d couple and she wouldn't want 2 be held resposible for tearing claire and micheal apart and so she had to device a more careful pla of leaving dia home.

2 wrongs don't make a right.. Kelvin shouldn't have slept with Amara again, in fact he would have avoided her and try to make things right and not worsen things..

How woman go dey blackmail you? If you don't like her,then stay away but no he continued to Bleep her.

The trust between the couple has already been Destroyed a long time ago.. Especially when Michael gave in to temptation (Sarah).
Re: United In Betrayal by emee21: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please kindly read the story over again dear.
romanticnovella:

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
romanticnovella:

Because I'm a woman I should support a married woman that goes clubbing abi... Michael never knew about that clubbing, he only knew that Claire traveled to Abuja for Jiji ambassador meeting and it was kelvin that invited her to a club.. She even dressed indecently and got drunk... Should I also support that too? Clubbing and getting drunk? No sir I won't do such a thing.. I came for a purpose and that what was brought me there and not to club and get drunk.

Phil was already in the picture before the home got wrecked.. They met the same day that Claire went to visit her husband in his office and they had an office sex.. (Go & read it again).

Michael has never laid his hands on Claire before,even when he pushed Claire down the stairs that resulted to them losing their first child .. He was devastated and he regretted it,he couldn't even look at Claire twice because he was guilty..

When Claire noticed that Michael was cheating on her, I was expecting her to do something else..

See I have read different stories about men cheating on their wives and what their wives did when they found out.. Some will even protect their homes,set a trap for the side chic,make life a living hell for her until she will finally leave their husband.

She would have cut off Phil from her life entirely.
Seduced her husband and dress sexy in the house.
Convinced her husband for them to go for another honeymoon.
See a marriage Counsellor or ask for advice from Chief(Kelvin's dad).
Visiting him in the office everyday with his lunch and continue with the office sex..Spicing up her marriage.

See Claire has the power to control her husband and he will do anything for her.. Especially that period that he was very vulnerable.

quote author=PamelB post=56226152].

"Good morning honey. I didn't know you were back."

"Obviously. I want us to talk."

"Is there a problem? Tell me." She said, sitting properly.

He heaved a sigh, calming his nerves.

"Why did you leave our room?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't tell you my love but you see, the miscarriage.........."

"You don't use that as an excuse Claire. Women who give birth still share same bed with their husbands, so why is your case different? Tell me, are you seeing someone?"

His question rang a bell in her ears. She couldn't believe it. Why would he ask her that question?

"Answer me now. Who's he?" He said angrily, standing up with a heavy heart.

She too stood up and faced him.

"What nonsense Mike, are you accusing me of infidelity? Are you?"

"Yes I am. You are tired of seeing my face every morning, you're tired of me touching you, you've gotten a replacement so go ahead and tell me who he is."

"Wow! Unbelievable. But I refuse to answer that question. If you so believe that I'm seeing someone else, its fine but let me be Micheal, let me have some peace and quiet."

And that was all it took to start raining slaps and punches on her. Worst case scenerio, there was nobody to stop him.[/quote]

PamelB:

She picked out a denim bum short and white crop singlet. She would rock this outfit with her favorite white snicker. She had sent him her location and he had replied, telling her to dress hot for they would be clubbing all night. Abuja would know she was here. A little fun won't kill y'know.
She called her husband's number but it was switched off so she left a voice note for him and went to shower. He would be here for dinner and small talk before they'll leave for the club.

Please go back and read the story slowly. Claire wanted her marriage to work despite the cheating and everything. She resolved with Michael before she traveled to Abuja and even bought clothes for him, but Michael was busy romping Ebere's meat, he even went to Amara's house, he asked for divorce in Amara's house, fkd her in his sitting room in Claire presence. Me that is married can't swallow like this oo. Read the story again biko. And please don't sir me, I've (f) on my moniker.

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Teespice(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
enough with the analysis please.
haba.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please go back and read the story slowly. Claire wanted her marriage to work despite the cheating and everything. She resolved with Michael before she traveled to Abuja and even bought clothes for him, but Michael was busy romping Ebere's meat, he even went to Amara's house, he asked for divorce in Amara's house, fkd her in his sitting room in Claire presence. Me that is married can't swallow like this oo. Read the story again biko. And please don't sir me, I've (f) on my moniker. [/quote]

Excuse me,go back and read my comment before jumping into conclusion.. And how am I suppose to know you are not a guy? Should I visit your profile first before replying you?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't understand my comment,then don't reply me. THANK YOU!!!

So you are married? And you support a married woman that goes clubbing? Odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.