Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lips (874 Views)

Video Showing LASU Student Sucking On Little Girl's Lips Goes Viral / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lips by Abortions: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Ok I MET DIS SEXYQUEEN YESTER-EVENIN N SHE TOLD ME SHE'S A NAIRALANDRESS N i WAS SO HAPPY LIKE BET9JA JUST PAID ME BT HER PROBLEM WAS HER LIPS..HER LIPS WERE AS ROUGH AS GRAVEL MIXED WITH SHARP SAND,IT WAS sO HORRIBLE N WEN I SAW IT I VOMITTED AL THE PLENTY FUFU I ATE WITH BANGA SOUP,i dUNNO WHY BANGA IS SO SWEET,AM GOIN 2 STOP EATIN OKRO N EVRY OTHER SOUP BT BANGA sOUP..BANGA U GIVE ME JOY I LUV U SO MUCH BANGA.OK AS I WAS SAYIN SHE GAVE ME HER HANDKERCHIEF 2 CLEAN UP BT I REFUSED N SHE WENT DWN ON HER KNEELS BEGGIN N I HAD COMPASSION ON HER N FORGAVE HER LIKE JESUS DID 2 THOSE DAT CRUCIFIED HIM,N SHE WAS SO HAPPY DEN SHE HUGGED ME N ATTEMPTED KISSIN ME BT I STOPPED HER N GAVE HER A LAST WARNIN NEVA 2 TRY KISSIN ME AGAIN,DROPPED HER HANDKERCHIEF N LEFT..SHE Cnt WOUND ME WITH HER LIPS,TUFIAKWA!
Re: Lips by darbeelicous(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017
op z trying so hard to be funny... undecided undecided undecided
Better luck next time!!

1 Like

Re: Lips by Abortions: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2017
darbeelicous:
op z trying so hard to be funny... undecided undecided undecided
Better luck next time!!
WHO'S DIS?..AM TALKIN TRUE STORY YUR TAKIN FUNNY..
Re: Lips by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2017
I. Heard you Mr abortion
Re: Lips by stephleena(f): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2017
fiction
Re: Lips by deathstroke(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2017
So what should we do? undecided
Re: Lips by henrydadon(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2017
your mother should have truly aborted you..abortion
Re: Lips by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2017
And what's the point now
Re: Lips by Abortions: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
fiction
IFAH WAS GUD AT FICTION I WUD B POSTIN STORIES UPANDAN LYK EM CLASCAPTAIN N CO..DIS IS TRUE STORY y WUD A GAL HAV ROUGH LIPs?DAZ SO AWFUL
Re: Lips by kibra4u(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Abortions:
Ok I MET DIS SEXYQUEEN YESTER-EVENIN N SHE TOLD ME SHE'S A NAIRALANDRESS N i WAS SO HAPPY LIKE BET9JA JUST PAID ME BT HER PROBLEM WAS HER LIPS..HER LIPS WERE AS ROUGH AS GRAVEL MIXED WITH SHARP SAND,IT WAS sO HORRIBLE N WEN I SAW IT I VOMITTED AL THE PLENTY FUFU I ATE WITH BANGA SOUP,i dUNNO WHY BANGA IS SO SWEET,AM GOIN 2 STOP EATIN OKRO N EVRY OTHER SOUP BT BANGA sOUP..BANGA U GIVE ME JOY I LUV U SO MUCH BANGA.OK AS I WAS SAYIN SHE GAVE ME HER HANDKERCHIEF 2 CLEAN UP BT I REFUSED N SHE WENT DWN ON HER KNEELS BEGGIN N I HAD COMPASSION ON HER N FORGAVE HER LIKE JESUS DID 2 THOSE DAT CRUCIFIED HIM,N SHE WAS SO HAPPY DEN SHE HUGGED ME N ATTEMPTED KISSIN ME BT I STOPPED HER N GAVE HER A LAST WARNIN NEVA 2 TRY KISSIN ME AGAIN,DROPPED HER HANDKERCHIEF N LEFT..SHE Cnt WOUND ME WITH HER LIPS,TUFIAKWA!

Chairman, you don high abi?
Re: Lips by Abortions: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
And what's the point now
AS A BAE UR LIPS SHUD B EVERLY FRESH..SWITLIPS DO ATTRACT MEN
Re: Lips by Abortions: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
deathstroke:
So what should we do? undecided
u Ain't A GAL SO ANSWER
Re: Lips by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Abortions:
AS A BAE UR LIPS SHUD B EVERLY FRESH..SWITLIPS DO ATTRACT MEN
okay then. this your moniker tho, never mind.
Re: Lips by Abortions: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
kibra4u:

Chairman, you don high abi?
DIS MORNIN?HABA AM JST TRYNA HELP DOS GALS
Re: Lips by SurefireFashion: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Lips by ShinyJay22(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Dude! I know thing's are quite hard in this recession but that doesn't mean you should come on here to commit intellectual suicide

(1) (Reply)

Feminist Need To Read This And Change Before It's Too Late / See What Is Giving Nigerians Financial Hope / A Bride Sell Her Boobs On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.