Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,346 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Wahala Dey O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wahala Dey O (2380 Views)

Were Did Dey Made This Copter From / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Wahala Dey... U Wont Believe What Happened To Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Dey O by kio052001(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017
just imagine this early morning, a drunk driver packed at the back of an​ abandoned PSP and was hacking his car horn, e pain me wella say I forget my Itel S31 for house, I for use style do like say I been wan take selfie, come snap the man join make una follow me see wetin I see. I hope those who took the man's picture will upload it online so I can steal it and attach it to my story, funny enough he held his nose and was seriously horning for the truck to move anywhere.
am still wondering when his own weekend starts for him to have gotten this drunk before me could even say TGiF
Re: Wahala Dey O by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Wow!! I hopethe itel s31 didn't spoil shaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wahala Dey O by kio052001(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided
Anuoluwapo23:
no it's safe and fine at home as at that time
Re: Wahala Dey O by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oh lol just asking about the s31 itel welfare na cheesy cheesy wink
kio052001:
undecided

no it's safe and fine at home as at that time
Re: Wahala Dey O by nada4u0052(f): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2017
hahahahaha wait ooo op , is the itelS31 too big for u to carry or u just like to forget fone for house like my grandfather
Re: Wahala Dey O by iphielove: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
OP explain yourself because a 5.5 inch screen phone isn't that big to carry about or are not proud of your Itel S31 mobile phone because I'm so proud of mine
Re: Wahala Dey O by kio052001(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2017
undecided
nada4u0052:
hahahahaha wait ooo op , is the itelS31 too big for u to carry or u just like to forget fone for house like my grandfather

i didn't, I was actually collecting movies from a neighbour and he had to hold on to it while I had to go get something to organize breakfast that was how I saw oga claiming chairman

iphielove:
OP explain yourself because a 5.5 inch screen phone isn't that big to carry about or are not proud of your Itel S31 mobile phone because I'm so proud of mine
I'm proud of my Itel S31, please who wouldn't, I admit the phone is great
Re: Wahala Dey O by iphielove: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
yeah, OP you are right am yet to see anyone​ who comes in contact with the Itel S31 mobile phone and wouldn't be proud of it
Re: Wahala Dey O by Freak101(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
the itel s31 is strong nau
Re: Wahala Dey O by Freak101(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
iphielove:
yeah, OP you are right am yet to see anyone​ who comes in contact with the Itel S31 mobile phone and wouldn't be proud of it
lol.I'm proud of my itel s31 too,but I don't flaunt it oo,because I can't shout mehn
Re: Wahala Dey O by Freak101(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
iphielove:
its not everyone that has a bag or a pocket,I don't take my itel s31 out too because my last phone got lost when I forgot it in a marwa in lagos,I was eating potato's,so I didn't want to touch the body with oil,so I left it on the seat and forgot it
Re: Wahala Dey O by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yeah i knw the itel is strong
Freak101:
the itel s31 is strong nau
Re: Wahala Dey O by Shadedtee: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
kio052001:
just imagine this early morning, a drunk driver packed at the back of an​ abandoned PSP and was hacking his car horn, e pain me wella say I forget my Itel S31 for house, I for use style do like say I been wan take selfie, come snap the man join make una follow me see wetin I see. I hope those who took the man's picture will upload it online so I can steal it and attach it to my story, funny enough he held his nose and was seriously horning for the truck to move anywhere.
am still wondering when his own weekend starts for him to have gotten this drunk before me could even say TGiF
if you be woman now you no go wan forget the itel S31 at home, especially if you're looking Peng. You know you'll want to take nice selfies for the gram
Re: Wahala Dey O by Shadedtee: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Besides, the itel S31 is very slim and could fit inside our purse effortlessly
Re: Wahala Dey O by kio052001(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Shadedtee:
if you be woman now you no go wan forget the itel S31 at home, especially if you're looking Peng. You know you'll want to take nice selfies for the gram
you're right oh! because the first day I saw the Itel S31 mobile phone, it was with a lady
and
when tried to confirm if it was omo na another episode of superstory o!
Re: Wahala Dey O by iphielove: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Shadedtee:
Besides, the itel S31 is very slim and could fit inside our purse effortlessly
not only is the Itel S31 mobile phone slim
it's also light weight and there is this feeling you get from handing one in your hand
Re: Wahala Dey O by Whizpeter(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
See them undecided

You guys have ran out of phones section abi? I go follow una one by one like village witch... angry

Comman sell Itel S31 lemme see... tongue
Re: Wahala Dey O by iphielove: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
I can see you're​ beginning​ to fall for this Itel S31 mobile phone

good choice by the way
cool cool
Re: Wahala Dey O by Whizpeter(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
iphielove:
I can see you're​ beginning​ to fall for this Itel S31 mobile phone

good choice by the way
cool cool

undecided
Re: Wahala Dey O by iphielove: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Oloshi! / Police Are Looking For The Tailor Who Made This Suit For This Senitor (pic) / This Beautiful Lady With A Big Booty Selling Fish While Shaking Her Asset Will M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.