Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,648 members, 7,951,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI (38938 Views)

FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries / Nigeria’s Debt Reaching Critical Levels — NEITI / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by ruggedized1: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
''According to the report, Yobe and Anambra stood out clearly as states with the least debt burden, while Yobe was indebted to the tune of N11.74billion''

Odi egwu.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
godunia:
How can I become the Governor of Akwa-Ibom state. See money
Actually, this is what keeps Nigeria regressive. The money isn't for the governor of other leaders to feed fat from, it's for the state. But of course, they'll steal huge chunks of it and still complain of marginalization.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Temptee101(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Some fOOls don turn this revelation to:
PDP vs APC
Tribe vs tribe
region vs region
Make dem split this inanimate object called country make everybody go e own way

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Pauly88: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
effty:
No development to commensurate the FAAC allocation. Akwa-Ibom politicians are the biggest thieves led by Akpabio himself.
i think you are stupid for your statement, is akpabio the governor of akwa ibom state? Y do u ppl like making stupid comments on here because u hv opportunity to type things on social media. I think governor udom is the worst governor we hv ever had in d state. No achievement ever since d idiot came in instead he holds on to dat money without doing anything, last year was the worst christmass we ve ever had in akwa ibom becos d idiot refuse to release money, even the street lights are no longer working ever since he came into power. If u had mentioned udom in ur post instead of akpabio maybe i would not hv called u out. Sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by deparagon(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
The most brain washed grade of youths in Africa are the ones we have here in Akwa Ibom. Instead of frowning at the looting going on in the state by the so called politicians they go around singing praises to them just to receive "crumbs" . The next generations will never forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Emassive(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
They will still waste it. From North to south. No development, No water, no electricity or good road. More rich politicians in the future.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by smartty68(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Everyday I keep on hearing huge amount of money on paperangry. Yet no developmentsad. Lawd why?cry
Indito edi dia nso ubok Abasi
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by wristbangle: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Statsocial:
The first three states Akwa Ibom, Rivers contribute immensely to the FAAC through Oil sales and Lagos contributes 56% of total VAT so the disbursement is well justified. However I believe Akwa ibom nd Rivers haven't justifiably used their share of allocation appropriately.

Ogun state igr is increasing yearly but with a stupid governor like Amosun it is actually not making much difference.

The bolded is the truth
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by smartty68(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
deparagon:
The most brain washed grade of youths in Africa are the ones we have here in Akwa Ibom. Instead of frowning at the looting going on in the state by the so called politicians they go around singing praises to them just to receive "crumbs" . The next generations will never forgive them.
The bold, doesn't matter anymore as no one give a damn about nemesis. You could take a bold step in making things rightsmiley. Change begins with you. NONE IS SAFE UNTIL ALL IS SAFE
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by puremind1: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
nengibo:

Typical yoruba, so there are no yinkas that are hawkers and househelps in lagos
The problem of you people frm Akwa Ibom is that your governors will continue to enslave you perpetually because you are brainless. Here in my compound in Ondo, there are 3 girls frm Akwa Ibom who are house maids. The guy was just praising Awolowo( the ojukwus tomentor) for the good work he did despite the paucity of money. No politician in this present Nigeria is not a thief but Apabio was more of armed robber. Your girls litter yorubaland wearing a toga of house girls ( Omo odo). Are u happy at that despite the huge allocation your governors receive. You lots need to be extradited to the idiotic gods that created you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
puremind1:

The problem of you people frm Akwa Ibom is that your governors will continue to enslave you perpetually because you are brainless. Here in my compound in Ondo, there are 3 girls frm Akwa Ibom who are house maids. The guy was just praising Awolowo( the ojukwus tomentor) for the good work he did despite the paucity of money. No politician in this present Nigeria is not a thief but Apabio was more of armed robber. Your girls litter yorubaland wearing a toga of house girls ( Omo odo). Are u happy at that despite the huge allocation your governors receive. You lots need to be extradited to the idiotic gods that created you!!!

I think the last governor did a lot in terms of infrastructure. Judging from where AKS are coming from it would take a very long time to catch up with other fairly developed states in Nigeria. What they really need is investment and Industries. I think if the seaport is finally open we may see geometric progress there.

Akwa Ibom people have always been the poorest in the SS. That status can't change over night

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I think the last governor did a lot in terms of infrastructure. Judging from where AKS are coming from it would take a very long time to catch up with other fairly developed states in Nigeria. What they really need is investment and Industries. I think if the seaport is finally open we may see geometric progress there.

Akwa Ibom people have always been the poorest in the SS. That status can't change over night

Biko your statement is so so wrong. On what statistical evidence did you conclude Akwa-Ibomites have ever been the poorest? Just because they chose not to be lazy and jump into crime like others doesn't make them poor.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by badmrkt(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
puremind1:

Mister man which state are from again pls?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by TundeHashim(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Statsocial:
The first three states Akwa Ibom, Rivers contribute immensely to the FAAC through Oil sales and Lagos contributes 56% of total VAT so the disbursement is well justified. However I believe Akwa ibom nd Rivers haven't justifiably used their share of allocation appropriately.

Ogun state igr is increasing yearly but with a stupid governor like Amosun it is actually not making much difference.
haaa bro..amosun is trying ok..went to iganmode at otta...was stunned by the constructions I met on the road..I think he's okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Abagworo:

Biko your statement is so so wrong. On what statistical evidence did you conclude Akwa-Ibomites have ever been the poorest? Just because they chose not to be lazy and jump into crime like others doesn't make them poor.

Maybe I was wrong to assertively say they are the poorest, but based on what I have seen growing up I think things have not been so good in that state until recently.

I grew up in a suburb part of Rivers state, where most of the okada men are akwa ibom, house girls AKS, labourers AKS. They even have a camp somewhere called Mmowo camp where they live in makeshift mud houses in lands given to them by friendly communities.

I'm not hating on them for any reason. I have close friends from there so I'm just stating my what I've observed compared to other SS people I've come across.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by smartty68(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

If you still think Akwa Ibom is the poorest state, please come to Cross River State where the majority of companies located in the state are Fast food restaurants/hotels. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by smartty68(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Maybe I was wrong to assertively say they are the poorest, but based on what I have seen growing up I think things have not been so good in that state until recently.

I grew up in a suburb part of Rivers state, where most of the [b]okada men are akwa ibom, house girls AKS, labourers[/b]AKS. They even have a camp somewhere called Mmowo camp where they live in makeshift mud houses in lands given to them by friendly communities.

I'm not hating on them for any reason. I have close friends from there so I'm just stating my what I've observed compared to other SS people I've come across.
Guy na Nigerian movie? Easy nagrin
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by smartty68(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

How convenient for you to reside in your erosion-ravished enclave to type hogwash about Akwaibomites. You really want a fact-check? I dare you and Puremind1 to mention your states and let's do factual comparisons of who wallows on the lower stratum of penury.
Sir your grammar says it all. You've won the case already. Abeg no type again make your grammar no finish my remaining data. Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Abagworo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I grew up in a suburb part of Rivers state, where most of the okada men are akwa ibom, house girls AKS, labourers AKS. They even have a camp somewhere called Mmowo camp where they live in makeshift mud houses in lands given to them by friendly communities.

Those camps are better than where most riverine people live as their home. Some still live in stilts till date but you can't see that. The reason you encounter more Akwa-Ibomites is because they want to work and earn a living. Some other SS people feel too big to start humble but rather resort to kidnapping, pipeline vandalism and militancy.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
puremind1:

You mean the mud-encrusted streets of Ondo? You mean the illiterate, impoverished, perpetually-drunk, fetish retro-humans called the Ilajes? You mean the appallingly-poor, filthy Ondos who redefined the term "squalor"? You mean the sprawling slums built on murky waters?

Your Ondo State would never be as developed as Akwaibom State.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by evexx1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Udom is receiving these amounts and he is busy sleeping?
He hasn't done anything since he became Gov.

Smh
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Abagworo:

Those camps are better than where most riverine people live as their home. Some still live in stilts till date but you can't see that. The reason you encounter more Akwa-Ibomites is because they want to work and earn a living. Some other SS people feel too big to start humble but rather resort to kidnapping, pipeline vandalism and militancy.

I'm sorry if I demeaned your people inadvertently. Truth is, there are less economic activities in Akwa Ibom state compared to Delta, Rivers and Edo ( I've lived in those three states) and it would take a while for them to catch up ( I sincerely hope they do cos I love Akwa Ibom) even with the huge Federal allocations.

no be fight abeg

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

How convenient for you to reside in your erosion-ravished enclave to type hogwash about Akwaibomites. You really want a fact-check? I dare you and Puremind1 to mention your states and let's do factual comparisons of who wallows on the lower stratum of penury.

Oya, no be fight! carry your whahala go. I'm not the enemy.

Besides I'm not from the south east. Adieu

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
nengibo:

Typical yoruba, so there are no yinkas that are hawkers and househelps in lagos
You know he is right.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
evexx1:
Udom is receiving these amounts and he is busy sleeping?
He hasn't done anything since he became Gov.

Smh

He actually has. As against Akpabio who focused on Uyo, its neighbouring L.G.As and Ikot Ekpene, Udom has significantly performed in Eket Senatorial District which didn't get as much attention as it deserved and still deserves under Akpabio. Ikot Abasi-Mkpat Enin-Eket road has been expanded and renovated. Also there's significant work going on in Oro Nation L.G.As. I believe the completion of Ibaka Seaport is a requisite to launching Akwaibom as a major economic hub.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Oya, no be fight! carry your whahala go. I'm not the enemy.

Besides I'm not from the south east. Adieu

Predictable retort. Scared of mentioning your state? That in itself is telling enough.
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
And in all only 2 states can live without FAAC

1. Lagos
2. Rivers
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Predictable retort. Scared of mentioning your state? That in itself is telling enough.

I'm from Delta state; come and beat me. People like you think everyone who doesn't share your view is your enemy.

I no get time for online quarrels. Carry your goods else where.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by nengibo: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
puremind1:

see who dey talk
Descendant of a falling slave(odudua the chained), There is no tribe of without poor people, atleast the Akwaibom ppl earn a honest living wereva they are found be it lagos or kaduna , unlike your typical dirty women & ritualistic men

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by nengibo: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
maasoap:

You know he is right.
Likewise
Re: Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I'm from Delta state; come and beat me. People like you think everyone who doesn't share your view is your enemy.

I no get time for online quarrels. Carry your goods else where.

You're from Delta? Frigging ironic...and hilarious too.

Same Delta competing with Edo/Bayelsa for the "Worst Roads Awards" in the South?
Same Delta who have world-famous governors as thieves yet the brainwashed youths cheer them on?
Same Delta where youth prefer vices as against valour on the 'battlefield' of dignified work?

Need I go on?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.