Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation (2428 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation by Dannidom(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Get over it boy, you are sissy!
Re: Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation by Greatbeard(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is serious ..
need to see picture of this wife abeg cheesy
Make i no go give wrong advice and she kill d poor guy

Violence is wrong be it hubby or wife .. same thing abuse na abuse .
Some guys are soft and some women just turn them to houseboy but anyway its rare .. the percentage of guys doing this is high undecided

But do we then allow the guy suffer in silence while being beaten to death?

i don't think it has anything to do with being soft.

I am against violence against women, and I'm happy more women are speaking out. I'm not soft either.

I think its better for us to abolish this social construct that only soft guys gets abused.

you'll be surprised how many men stifle their cries for fear of being stigmatized by their environment. I tell you, you will be shocked.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Boy My Wife Beats Me At The Slightest Provocation by omosedollar(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Greatbeard:

But do we then allow the guy suffer in silence while being beaten to death?

i don't think it has anything to do with being soft.

I am against violence against women, and I'm happy more women are speaking out. I'm not soft either.

I think its better for us to abolish this social construct that only soft guys gets abused.

you'll be surprised how many men stifle their cries for fear of being stigmatized by their environment. I tell you, you will be shocked.

I doubt a woman can Abuse a Strong man. She won't even dare to try it. The thing about this is some people will give him advice to leave his wife. That leave your wife advice never work because . People don't leave their spouses because friends advice them too. Only 2 things can break up a married , that's cheating and Money issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption The Look On Usain Bolt's Face Was He Grinds A Cute Lady Twerking / Checkout These Weird Maternity Shoot That Has Gone Viral Today. / erious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.