Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen (21549 Views)

Kelvin Izebeokhai Is Dead! Igbinedion University Lecturer Shot Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by gentlekeny(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayima:
He was my lecturer in year 2,na only God help me pass him course.I remember he gave us a test and came back the next day and said everybody scored zero. We now asked him to show us the scripts, he told us while they were washing his car, the roof of his car was leaking so the scripts got demaged we cannot see it.Na only God helped me to do well for him Exams o.

Tell us the full truth and nothing but the truth....
QUESTION 1: How did you pass the exam when you scored zero in his test?

QUESTION 2: Did you guys "repair" the roof of the car? grin grin grin (you know what i mean)

QUESTION 3: How did Malabress(female UNICAL students) pass his course grin grin grin

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Gerrard59(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Another reason to prove my assertion that Akwa Ibom State is the safest state East of the Niger.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Kenturkey048(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2017
leokennedi:
Wetin d lecturer do una again

agl

Ain't you guys tired of reducing the world's population
lecturers for cross river state are too wicked..this one na unical...make una watch out same go happen for crutech very soon..how would you write exams no result ,,okay show us our script you are saying you can't find the scripts....some lecturers deserv nothing but death.
Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2017
gentlekeny:

Tell us the full truth and nothing but the truth....
QUESTION 1: How did you pass the exam when you scored zero in his test?

QUESTION 2: Did you guys "repair" the roof of the car? grin grin grin (you know what i mean)

QUESTION 3: How did Malabress(female UNICAL students) pass his course grin grin grin
baba I fit tell u lyk 3 to 4 courses wey i submit blank test script at the end I score B for the overall exams....only crutites knows what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen by mygeeZ(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Malabite, I sight you!!! Evarest Esu my VC
hardbody:

Very very Un-malabitic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.