Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,408 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Am I Always Fighting? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Am I Always Fighting? (2303 Views)

Please Help! I Always Stare At My Girlfriend After Sex / Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland / Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
It's not just on Nairaland but my life has always been a continuous battle between me and someone and there is no restriction to whom that person is. I have fought/quarrellled with any person I can think of.

Parents
Bestfriends
Foes
Strangers
Ex Friends
Etc. . .

Could it be an evil spirit at work? Even me sef dey wonder ooo. I can't put up with certain attitudes and get irritated so quickly. When I get upset I don't look at faces, but just dash out any imaginable insults that come to my mind.

Please my fellow Nlanders. Help me understand why I am so aggressive.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by MrCrackles(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
This is serious. . . . grin
Mitch. search your soul. . . . undecided
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2009
I don't need all those kind talk if not i for post am for Religion.

Oya tell me why I get this hot head.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by MUZBO(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
I think you are a self-centred attention-seeking megalomaniac. . . and thats from what I read on NL. Your posts reflect that much. . . even this thread supports those adjectives.
Don't beat yourself up just yet, . .
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
MUZBO:

I think you are a self-centred attention-seeking megalomaniac. . . and thats from what I read on NL. Your posts reflect that much. . . even this thread supports those adjectives.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by iice(f): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
You like certain things. . .
Some things/attitude irritate you. . .
You hold strong beliefs in certain things. . .

Just avoid those that bring out the fight in you.
You don't always have to hammer it in for someone. Some people are dense, so no amount of hammering will lodge the nail firmly. In those cases, just give the 'Ok oooo' and leave.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by deluxecad(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
@POSTER
because U HAV TOO MUCH TIME TO MAKE FUSS WITH.

grin cheesy

NO FIGHT ME OOOH!! I NEVER CHOP.
LOL
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by chosen04(f): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
Its not bad to fight.

Its only bad when you fight the wrong people.
Can you remember how many times you have fought CHOSEN04 while trying to be 9ice?

****Baby, you have got my support to fight for whatever attitude you cant put up with. But learn to fight the right people*****

Remain Blessed. And lets meet when the battle is over and with you as the victor.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by netotse(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
Lol. . .i know some ppl that say esan girls are like that, cant really say if its true, but i do have an esan ex and she can also be a handful at times. . .edo girls in general are though.

I think u need to learn to pick ur battles more carefully, some pple(things) jst aren't worth fighting(over)
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by netotse(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
Double post. . .sorry.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
Thanks to everybody who contributed.

Maybe I am a little egocentric but I can't stand when someone lies against me. Others get annoyed when they hear the truth and attack you to shut you up. I on the contrary hate when someone lies at my face. I can pick the nearest object and hit them on their heads. tongue
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Gabry(f): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2009
Michelin, based on my chat with you for many times, I can see you are this kinda person.

1) You are a straight forward person that do not beat around the bush

2) You like to speak out your mind directly

3) You are a very expressive kind of person

4) You speak the truth and nothing but the truth.

5) You are not a very patient kind of person

Most people on earth could not tolerate or stand a straight forward person and thats how arguments will come about because is like what they say, the truth is always bitter and when you get irritated by a certain someone, you end to be very expressive in your choice of words which will make the person very upset and he/she will feel like bashing you up. But for me personally, I like your character and attitude its because you seldom can find someone whom will tell you the real honest hard cold truth. Just my own candid opinion smiley

Cherish whom you are and what you are but maybe if you would want to avoid conflicts in future espeacially with your parents, its best to keep silent and let it go even though you are not satisfied with it. Than after somne time, you will find yourself at peace in your heart.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2009
^ hope the kumbaya continues when she bares her fangs at Asians and pulls out all the known stereotypes.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2009
@ topic

better ask Binis what's wrong with you.

maybe they have a solution to your problem, witch.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by H2O2: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2009
MUZBO:

i completely agree.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2009
Why you nor go agree? tongue
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by rhymz(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2009
tpia.:

@ topic

even though i agree that MICH is an attention seeker when it comes to her post,she is nothing like u Ms tribalist tpia. . .U turn every post into a tribal war of word.u re not known for contributing anything meaninful to any thread bsidz ur tribal rantings and stupid bickering. . . U re not d only yoruba on nl stop acting like u re more yoruba than the others. . .
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by rhymz(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2009
tpia.:

@ topic

even though i agree that MICH is an attention seeker when it comes to her post,she is nothing like u Ms tribalist tpia. . .U turn every post into a tribal war of word.u re not known for contributing anything meaninful to any thread bsidz ur tribal rantings and stupid bickering. . . U re not d only yoruba on nl stop acting like u re more yoruba than the others. . .
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by bkbayb99: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
@poster.from what u wrote u don't seem to be a bad person.like gabry said u probably just got a strong personality.as for me, from what I see:you are just plain evil,u got some demons in u tht need to be exorcised,u r probably an ex child prosti-tute and are battling the memories of the past,u are clearly schizo,nuts,and a psycho!!! I feel bad for any man that falls in ur trap! R u esan by chance? Do u have a big nose set on a ugly face?if u answered yes to the above:then u got ur answer!!!one luv
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by spoilt(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
low self esteem.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by slimes(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
I feel it's an attitude problem. Just try to tolerate more and reject less. Interact more with diverse people not just a small group you dictate.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2009
bkbayb99:

@poster.from what u wrote u don't seem to be a bad person.like gabry said u probably just got a strong personality.as for me, from what I see:you are just plain evil,u got some demons in u tht need to be exorcised,u r probably an ex child prosti-tute and are battling the memories of the past,u are clearly schizo,nuts,and a psycho!!! I feel bad for any man that falls in your trap! R u esan by chance? Do u have a big nose set on a ugly face?if u answered yes to the above:then u got your answer!!!one luv

I am Esan and I have a lovely nose on my lovely face. Try harder next time! wink
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
spoilt:

low self esteem.

You think? Uhm that's food for thought.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Stubbornness? undecided
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
Definitely. grin
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
It's who you are, people will either love you or hate you.

Just bear in mind that things don't always have to end up in a fight, it's hard, but sometimes you should just walk away, nod etc, if somebody insults you, you don't have to insult back, if somebody shouts, it is not always a neccesity to shout back, you may think you're getting your point across by shouting, bickering etc but sometimes the two shouting just look stupid, even if you're right. Try to tone your agression down a bit and see who looks the fool at the end of the day, I'm guessing it won't be you wink
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
Thank you dear!
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by chiogo(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
ibkaye:

It's who you are, people will either love you or hate you.

Just bear in mind that things don't always have to end up in a fight, it's hard, but sometimes you should just walk away, nod etc, if somebody insults you, you don't have to insult back, if somebody shouts, it is not always a neccesity to shout back, you may think you're getting your point across by shouting, bickering etc but sometimes the two shouting just look silly, even if you're right. Try to tone your agression down a bit and see who looks the fool at the end of the day, I'm guessing it won't be you wink
I agree! You're far too calm. I'm stubborn just like Michelin, just not as much here on Nairaland. It's not worth it jare.
I no get that kain energy to be typing long story but physically, my oh my!, I talk too damn much. tongue But I tone it down when necessary.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pahaha, I'm not perfect o, you need to see me in my house, I think I'm even worse than michelin when it comes to siblings and parents cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by H2O2: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2009
LMFAOLOL@ this twig being stubborn. I ROFL like a punjab.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by chiogo(f): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Pahaha, I'm not perfect o, you need to see me in my house, I think I'm even worse than michelin when it comes to siblings and parents cheesy cheesy cheesy
You coulda fooled me tongue You woulda exhibited even a tiny bit of stubbornness on here but you're always calm. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baboon Grabs Female TV Reporter’s Breast Live On Air (PHOTO, VIDEO) / The Inefficency Of AB Logistics / About Us: Skills Outside School Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.