Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply (64474 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Bisola Gives Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action On Big Brother Naija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by thunderbabs: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Seun Nairaland has become so much lazy.....

Lost his professionalism

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by snowblaq(f): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
.....somehow i think we have lost the meaning of the word 'epic'... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by holluphemydavid(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
TTT is even coming back home next week,his wife and children are missing him already
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by DjQris(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
chccho:

Is she your sister or are u related to her in anyway?
Anyways shes still fat and ugly and even with all the love u and her Fans claim to have for her Plus all her d*ck sucking she cant win the competition tongue
well its nt urs to decide......so argue with ur mb
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by TinaAnita(f): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
dadavivo:
Bisola is so ugly that I can't allow her suck my peniss like she sucked TTT own. She will mistakenly chop my balls now, wetin I go tell God

You no well dude. TTT enjoyed her mouthAction at least,
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by TinaAnita(f): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
TTT is very stupid! When she was sucking his stupid pen he never complained of the size of her teeth.. How come she didn't bite off his stupid pen during bj? Idiot. I don't joke with stupid jokes
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by afroxyz: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
1. Nairaland is dead

2. The OP (if at all he went to school) should refund his school fees to his benefactors. How can you call that epic? Is it that Nigerian bloggers are so shallow that they don't have a variety of words in their lexicon?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by afroxyz: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
1. Nairaland is dead. No creativity. No newsworty read. This is what happens when you compete with trash like Linda ikeji

2. The OP (if at all he went to school) should refund his school fees to his benefactors. How can you call that epic? Is it that Nigerian bloggers are so shallow that they don't have a variety of words in their lexicon?

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Moving4: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dats unfair now...
BBNaija Debbie-Rise tries to kiss Bassey...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMPu2_yYGfw
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by misterjosh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
alex81:
how dat one take concyn us
I wonder o, and how's that an epic response. I was thinking she gave him his size... mstchww
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided Vaseline crew chapter 1 vs 25

... and when thou had unbuttoned that which holds the cassava and was indeed ready to apply thy vaseline.. Thou began to weep and was heavily disappointed in the heart when thou saw bisola twerking....

Vaseline Crew say no to Bisola!
no to free Olosho
And no to TTT mouth action givers

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Bukybabe(f): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
she should have given me the Insult of his life..she dey dey do like mumu..she never see Guy wey fine pass ttt in her industry.I m hoping she does something to bring the guy down..even if person love someone you suppose do shakara small..iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by gustav25: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
you are wicked just know that, so u want nairaland to retain where it was 7 yrs back? Go look bush. I STAND WITH NAIRALAND'S LAZY MODS
why are you this stupid na ?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Naughtytboy: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
gustav25:
why are you this stupid na ?
you are mad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by HARDDON: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nothin epic about that!

She pained n sulking.

Epic wud hv her tellin him how she cudnt find his tiny winnie under his boxers. Sure there is anythin there? shocked shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by HARDDON: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nothin epic about that!

She pained n sulking.

Epic wud hv been her tellin him how she cudnt find his tiny winnie under his boxers. Sure there is anythin there? shocked shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ezechinwa:
Nairaland is dying

NAIRALAND IS AS DEAD AS MMM..... this is what happen when you bring Mods who hate anything christians.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by KaptainAfrika: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Weak "epic" reply. Was she crying when she said all that. But wait, isn't she the bully. The bully is being bullied.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by evexx1(f): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
What's epic about that reply op?

Tchewww.

I love her though, she talented and sensible.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by charlesklaus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wetin she dey talk sef, dey too long to deserve been epic.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by drtee247(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
How the reply take be "Epic"?? Op sha
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Idowuh(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
mtcheeeew epic indeed
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by bejite: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
There must be a new definition of epic.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Hayjajy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
We're together
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by smartty68(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Anyone experiencing issues with GOTV decoder today? Cos I and my friend's decoder ain't showing anything. Or abi Xenophobia don affect amundecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by jessicahardman: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elle277:
I like Bisola,,she can fit in anything, she's so talented!

E bi like say, you sef can suck dicks in front of millions of people.

Shame to women of this generation.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by pweetychyka(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Love bisola's response with all ma heart!
#appreciate urself wen no one does!

Lesson: To all ma ladies, stay far from married men! Dey would av u to their bed n still laff at u at d end!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by engrdosmen01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nairaland no get wetin to post. Soon we go de read news like this, Banky W polute in d bank.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol, awwww. Well he's not that hot himself, with those long skinny legs & big knees like a flamingo.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by modextus(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ezechinwa:
Nairaland is dying
I dhe tell you.. and they're nothing about it. I just dhe watch shaa
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by Elle277(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
jessicahardman:

E bi like say, you sef can suck dicks in front of millions of people.

Shame to women of this generation.
She got some good sides too, I simply look beyond her bad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply by jessicahardman: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elle277:
She got some good sides too, I simply look beyond her bad

A woman who cannot control her sexual urge in front of 200 million people can never be a role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.