Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

This Happened in Benin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Happened in Benin (1149 Views)

“woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened in Benin by Onyeka64(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
I will try and make the story short...on christmas day i was at home n bored .this is because my family just moved to benin from the north and i really dont have friends in benin,,,,couple with the fact ,i was schooling in owerri and just came home for holidays. Those conversant with benin knows that ring road is a very busy place and also a place to catch fun...so i just came outside took a bus to ring road...i enter the museum environment and saw plenty ot underage kids..drinking and dancing,,,i just stood by a parked car. Suddenly i saw this girl, she was also resting against the parked car...i waited to be sure she was not with anybody...then i approched her, cracked a joke , she smiled ,i now ask if i should get something cold for her pointing at the woman selling soft drinks,, she nodded n said yes.as i tried getting the drink i discovered that the drinks were not too cold,,at this pount she pointed at the icecream van..i got two plates of icecream . As we kept talking, i playfully touched her orange breast,,she did not react negatively. I now asked her to close her eye that i had a surprise for her, she did ,i gave her a kiss, she just smile.. i said close your eye again, gave her a kiss,,suprisingly, she responded back.. i said wow,o boy don hammer. I now looked aroud ,saw a dark spot and thenlead her like a sheep to be slaughtered to thst dpot,,,when we got there i gave her another long kiss,but this time quezing her ass and boobs simultenously..she started moaning..na so i put my hand inside, the hole,,,ohhh water full the hole,,so no need of saliva, i just turn her,loose tge jean, drop the trouser an pant down small, she no notice the big size becauce its dark..the next thing i hear na aauuuuch auuuuu uuuuu.,too big,,,yeaaaaaaa,,the music wa s so loud people around didnt notice. i .ouch .whaaaattttt oohhhh......comment if una wan hear theckmplete gist
Re: This Happened in Benin by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
you need help bro, you need help

1 Like

Re: This Happened in Benin by Twaci(f): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017

3 Likes

Re: This Happened in Benin by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
warrisdis?

Re: This Happened in Benin by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided
Re: This Happened in Benin by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided

Re: This Happened in Benin by naijaboiy: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
See as you just dey describe as you infect your silly self with STD. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: This Happened in Benin by Young03(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
I pray those small girls for benin go put u in trouble
fear them
thats my advice
Re: This Happened in Benin by dacovajnr: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Happened in Benin by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
We need to build more lunatic asylums in Nigeria at least to decongest the streets, and Nairaland too.
Re: This Happened in Benin by ikp120(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Complete the gist. cheesy cheesy
Re: This Happened in Benin by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened in Benin by saintikechi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
aids is real
Re: This Happened in Benin by Headlesschicken(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin Nigga dis ain't d !mbecile section,pls post yuh sh!t dia,i guess u must be a Nekede student cos u guys just Hate using Condoms like kilode....
Re: This Happened in Benin by ikemesit4477: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Onyeka64:
I will try and make the story short...on christmas day i was at home n bored .this is because my family just moved to benin from the north and i really dont have friends in benin,,,,couple with the fact ,i was schooling in owerri and just came home for holidays. Those conversant with benin knows that ring road is a very busy place and also a place to catch fun...so i just came outside took a bus to ring road...i enter the museum environment and saw plenty ot underage kids..drinking and dancing,,,i just stood by a parked car. Suddenly i saw this girl, she was also resting against the parked car...i waited to be sure she was not with anybody...then i approched her, cracked a joke , she smiled ,i now ask if i should get something cold for her pointing at the woman selling soft drinks,, she nodded n said yes.as i tried getting the drink i discovered that the drinks were not too cold,,at this pount she pointed at the icecream van..i got two plates of icecream . As we kept talking, i playfully touched her orange breast,,she did not react negatively. I now asked her to close her eye that i had a surprise for her, she did ,i gave her a kiss, she just smile.. i said close your eye again, gave her a kiss,,suprisingly, she responded back.. i said wow,o boy don hammer. I now looked aroud ,saw a dark spot and thenlead her like a sheep to be slaughtered to thst dpot,,,when we got there i gave her another long kiss,but this time quezing her ass and boobs simultenously..she started moaning..na so i put my hand inside, the hole,,,ohhh water full the hole,,so no need of saliva, i just turn her,loose tge jean, drop the trouser an pant down small, she no notice the big size becauce its dark..the next thing i hear na aauuuuch auuuuu uuuuu.,too big,,,yeaaaaaaa,,the music wa s so loud people around didnt notice. i .ouch .whaaaattttt oohhhh......comment if una wan hear theckmplete gist
mumu post!

(1) (Reply)

. / The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart / Help I Fell In Love With An Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.