Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Slept With 83 People - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 83 People (17660 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Re: Slept With 83 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With 83 People by Abbeycity4(f): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2010
it's a lie. hw does he gt to knw dat?
Re: Slept With 83 People by candylips(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^ i wonder o undecided
Re: Slept With 83 People by Enockia(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
83 is a rather small no som gals i know about their record is about 500 and still counting and she still has a very serious date o it's not about the no but understanding
Re: Slept With 83 People by ceasyc(f): 3:50am On Mar 16, 2010
@topic/poster
how about a round of applause
a standing ovation
- rhianna
st.u.p.id a$$
Re: Slept With 83 People by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 16, 2010
I wont deny that that is possible that is probably a low number for the average prostitute however, she is nasty for that. He should get to the bottom of it (confront the issue) and based on what he is fed he should get with it, or get ghost.
Re: Slept With 83 People by deneut: 4:58am On Mar 16, 2010
Enockia:

83 is a rather small no som gals i know about their record is about 500 and still counting and she still has a very serious date o it's not about the no but understanding
are sure?
Abbey_city:

it's a lie. hw does he gt to knw dat?
peeps lie
Re: Slept With 83 People by candylips(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2010
ehn
Re: Slept With 83 People by chukz4real(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hmmmm, this should be another super story. Don't think any human can keep count of men or women he/she had slept with (especially when they are more than 20). For guys they may be able, but ladies, No way!
Re: Slept With 83 People by JerryMike(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
nope, this lady is been jocostic. I can't b'lieve it. any way if it is true, then hey guy be very cautious. Don't go into such a relationship
Re: Slept With 83 People by 2blunt: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2010
was the gal counting to be able to remember the figure, abi na empire be her workshop or allen, abeg dem don sap all d honey wey dey dia, d moon can go to blazes, if u wan my candid advise, run! salo! kansauri, fere. haba guys
Re: Slept With 83 People by Vannesa(f): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2010
Hoew did you find out she had slept with 83 guys.
Re: Slept With 83 People by ufos77: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2010
Is/Was she a hooker?
Is she a pre-paid chick ie. pay as you go?
heaven knows most of the ones I have met fall in this class
Re: Slept With 83 People by bayoolu(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
Its a large number, i think the guy should think twice about marrying the babe,in fact left to me, i think he should call the whole thing off and run!, The reason why i am saying so is that a girl like that who has slept with that many people has mixed with all manner of guys, and i am sure if its not for monetary reasons, she could have an addiction. So if she can do that when she is not married, when she now gets married nko? and maybe the husband decides to go on a business trip.You wont simply be able to trust her. SO if I were you, i would just pack my bags and dump her ass.
Re: Slept With 83 People by PokerFace(f): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2010
No big deal. My neighbour's son had 600 and half GFs undecided
Re: Slept With 83 People by rydeorsail(m): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2010
i think this is the joke section, oh. no its actually romance section, am in the wrong thread
Re: Slept With 83 People by bxcode(m): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Slept With 83 People by polosco(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
There are people who do more than this, but i tell you sleeping with someone who is not your marriage partner is SIN, and the act unites your souls together. Be faithful to your partner! The adulteress/adulterer looks for the precious soul to destroy. Be warned, there are many demons out there in form of men/women. cry
Re: Slept With 83 People by snthesis(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
83 peeps!
Ws she like a bedbug in a cheap motel
Re: Slept With 83 People by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
An average UNILAG or OSU Aristo girl does more than this.

Every weekend she goes with one man she would do more than 20 a yr, even if we put recurring customers into consideration

Not to talk of her different boyfriends and one night stands
Re: Slept With 83 People by TaniCarr(f): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
Thats more than three or four life times, Just get her tested and in three months test again, If she is clean, and still has some grip down there, Go ahead. She is honest which says alot about who she is TODAY. Or would you prefer a chick who has two partners and commits adultury? She has been threw enough that she doesn't want to live a fake life, Shes not a cheater, shes an ex- LovePeddler, now she wants only you. But dont tell anyone you know about this dirty past she has, it will cause alot of problems
Re: Slept With 83 People by TaniCarr(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
Still trying to think how this is possible, Apart from willingly prostituting herself. Maybe she was rapped at a very tender age and lost hes self worth, Or was sold in an underground sex operation. Or for 10 years she had one fling a month. If she said 20 then I would think 2 guys a year for ten years, Which some do do that, Wow, she needs to do 40 day fasting to release all those spirits she has picked up along the way, I feel sad for her but I wouldnt judge what I cant understand,
Re: Slept With 83 People by no1madman(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
very very very possible. .una expect them 2 admit. .haba!guy man supposed 2 know na.
Re: Slept With 83 People by no1madman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
dayokanu:

An average UNILAG or OSU Aristo girl does more than this.here

Every weekend she goes with one man she would do more than 20 a yr, even if we put recurring customers into consideration

Not to talk of her different boyfriends and one night stands
Apart from dat,there r loose girls everywhere.osho free!
Re: Slept With 83 People by mathewjam(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2010
that woman done become Plc
i.e public liability company.
Re: Slept With 83 People by ubong560(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Of cos, i can still carry on only if i triplet her record. Lol. Guy, just chop d kanda 2 mak it 84 and run away b4 person go kill u.
Re: Slept With 83 People by Tgr8t4all(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2012
[quote author=Tgr8t4all]Pls to d mature & well learned people, my friend share his boding wit me yesterday, he told me dat His male organ is smaller to his age. He told me dis cos he alway ve misundastadin wit his girl, wen eva I ask him wat dey are all abt he wil said ntin. Nt until d girl, to him if he did nt do sometin abt it,she wil live him & expose evry tin to al his frds. so d guy said b4 she live or begging to expose him dat he shud share it wit me if @all I can help. Pls if dere any drugs he can take or any precaution he shud take? Pls your pieces of advice can make him appy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / Fast-Tracking Your Wedding in the wake of Economy Recession. / The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.