Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,655 members, 7,905,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

How To Get The Cash You Need To Take Your Music Career To The Next Level! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Get The Cash You Need To Take Your Music Career To The Next Level! (629 Views)

Music Career 101 / Promote Your Music dis 2010 In Nigeria .Lets Take You To The Next Level / Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Cash You Need To Take Your Music Career To The Next Level! by seyiartt(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
are u need of cash 2 kick-start ur music career? then u don't need 2 struggle 2 much, all you need is an ability to write a song and a N15,000-N20,000 capital (that's all!), and u will get millions of naira in return. blive me, its not fraud or fake. it's as real as the sun, it is the secret behind the success of some of the top-artistes you now know. if u've got d 2 stuffs i mentioned above then feel free 2 call me on 08022897689 and i will give you a full detail on how 2 go about it. love ya!

(1) (Reply)

Platinum Ideas And Innovations: The Future Is Safe With Us. / New Gospel Album / Starting A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.