Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,429 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

He Lifts Material Burdens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Lifts Material Burdens (285 Views)

Pastor Weight Lifts A Woman During Healing- Pictures/video / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / Burdens, Bondages And Yokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Lifts Material Burdens by kpakpandoN(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Burdens are loads imposed on a person by the wicked forces of this world or by circumstances of life. They come under certain categories, one of these being physical burdens. Physical burdens are exemplified by the case of Naaman who had an incurable disease (2 Kings 5:1). Also, the woman with a spirit of infirmity, who could not straighten herself for years, is another case in point (Luke 13:11). No matter how much she tried, everywhere she went, she remained bent. Similarly, the man who had been at the pool of Bethesda for 38 years had a physical burden (John 5:2-9). Do you have a physical burden? Are you physically handicapped? Jesus Christ will lift your physical burdens today! You shall experience a turnaround in Jesus' Name!

Burdens could also be material in nature. The widow of Zarephath was carrying a material burden (1 Kings 17:8-16). Things used to be good for her, but her situation deteriorated to the point where she had only one meal to her credit. In addition, the heavily indebted widow of 2 Kings 4:1-7 was plagued by the debts left by her late husband. The creditors came calling and threatened to enslave her sons. Thank God she knew the place to run to. She cried to the prophet, who was connected to the Burden Bearer, and the tide turned for her and her children. What about the wedding feast in John 2:1-11? They thought they had everything in place, but midway through the celebration, they ran out of wine. They called on the Burden Bearer and He supplied what was lacking.

A very wealthy man with a fleet of 14cars once picked a quarrel with his wife, and she threatened that by the time she was done with him, he would be trekking about the streets of Lagos, Nigeria. The man laughed it off, not knowing the kind of woman he had as a wife. Not long after, his business began to nose-drive, and things became so bad that at a point, he had only one car left with 50 kobo in his pocket. Then he reasoned within himself, "If I buy petrol with this money, I will starve, and if I spend the money on food, then I would have to trek in fulfillment of my wife's evil decree." That was when he decided to run to Jesus Christ for help, and the Lord turned things around for him. By the time he was sharing this testimony, he was dedicating two new houses on the same day. What material burdens are you carrying presently? If you run to Jesus, He will help you carry it. Through Him all material burdens can be lifted.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath? / Welcome To Your Month Of Settlement / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sun. 16/04/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.