Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,742 members, 7,965,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

Trump Threw One Direction Out Of His Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trump Threw One Direction Out Of His Hotel (664 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Threw One Direction Out Of His Hotel by toyorlee: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump reportedly kicked One Direction out of one of his hotels, after they wouldn’t meet with one of his daughters.

Group member Liam Payne told Rollercoaster earlier this week that “Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn’t believe it. It was about (meeting) his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, ‘well, wake them up,’ and I was like, ‘no’."

“So he was like, ‘OK, then I don’t want you in my hotel.’ So we had to leave,” the singer said.

No word on which daughter has the hots for which singer. Our money is on Tiffany and Liam.

http://loyalvibes..com/2017/03/trump-threw-one-direction-out-of-his.html
Re: Trump Threw One Direction Out Of His Hotel by SalamRushdie: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Shameless lies planted by bitter losers
Re: Trump Threw One Direction Out Of His Hotel by stephleena(f): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2017
dirty lies...
Re: Trump Threw One Direction Out Of His Hotel by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Trump is mentally sick

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artistes Are God’s Mouthpiece On Earth—illuminator Gospel / Ozohampo Sunday Obinna / Efe Gifts His "Lagos EP" To Lagos State Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.