Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex (646 Views)

To Let: Brand New Tastefully Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex in Asaba,call 09058818181 / OFF PLAN: 4 Bedroom Duplex In Gbagada Phase 2 / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In WARRI, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex by architectHUrSH(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex by ArabianPrince: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wonderful designs you have posted here. Pls, could you send me design for a 5 bedroom bungalow with pent (2 rooms with main lounge and balcony). I have a plot measuring 600 sqm. Not a fan of too much pillars. The bungalow should contain if possible two living rooms and spacious kitchen. All room ensuite.

My email is kikkyfiddy@gmail.com.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex by architectHUrSH(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2017
ArabianPrince:
Wonderful designs you have posted here. Pls, could you send me design for a 5 bedroom bungalow with pent (2 rooms with main lounge and balcony). I have a plot measuring 600 sqm. Not a fan of too much pillars. The bungalow should contain if possible two living rooms and spacious kitchen. All room ensuite.

My email is kikkyfiddy@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Glad you appreciate our work....i will contact you through your e mail soon. Thanks
Re: Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex by architectHUrSH(m): 2:51am On Mar 19, 2017
Send your design brief today, lets help you make the best use of that land. We are our own competition

Here is our contact details
Email address : ohphorms@gmail.com
Call/whatsapp 08066457689, 07039168124
Re: Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex by chuksjuve(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
architectHUrSH:
a newly deigned 4 bedroom duplex for a client in ajah
construction starts next month..

contact ohphorms now for yours

we offer our clients friendly price especially when we are to design and build.

Shape the space with OHPHORMS

Here is our contact details
Email address : ohphorms@gmail.com
Call/whatsapp 08066457689, 07039168124

Great design, attracted by the landscape and beautifications.

You did a fantastic design and the output is flawless.

Perhaps you are the one handling the construction process,

kindly contact us, we would help you bring the flower beautifications to reality..

Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications

we bring nature closer to you.

Mobile: 08176022315
E-mail: chuksjuve@gmail.com

cheers

1 Like

Re: Newly Designed 4 Bedroom Duplex by architectHUrSH(m): 1:13am On Mar 20, 2017
chuksjuve:

Great design, attracted by the landscape and beautifications.

You did a fantastic design and the output is flawless.

Perhaps you are the one handling the construction process,

kindly contact us, we would help you bring the flower beautifications to reality..

Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications

we bring nature closer to you.

Mobile: 08176022315
E-mail: chuksjuve@gmail.com

cheers

Thanks... i will definitely contact you soon

(1) (Reply)

Royal Flourish Park @ Eluju,ibeju Lekki Lagos For N5m, An Excision& 600sqm Pics / Cleaning And Bed Bug Fumigation Services In Lagos / 450k For Full Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.