Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,333 members, 7,978,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Toyin Abraham Didn’t Threaten Me To Leave Niyi Johnson- Seyi Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Didn’t Threaten Me To Leave Niyi Johnson- Seyi Edun (819 Views)

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Didn’t Threaten Me To Leave Niyi Johnson- Seyi Edun by habgito: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Fast rising actress, who says she really wants to focus on movie production now has told Saturday Beats that, her senior colleague, Toyin Abraham has never threatened her to leave her ex-husband, Niyi Johnson. While speaking about their relationship, which they have both confirmed including their godmother confirming it too, Seyi said;

“I don’t want to talk about my relationship with Adeniyi Johnson but it is not true that I threw a party for him. It is a lie. It is a lie; Toyin Aihmakhu never threatened me to stay away from Adeniyi Johnson.”

Which one is ‘it is a lie, it is a lie’. What is wrong with hosting your boyfriend. Like we care, is it not to only fill blog pages. As if someone was the one that helped her upload all the photos she did with unending love messages.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/toyin-abraham-didnt-threaten-me-to.html

LALASTICLALA MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Picture With Congolese Musical Legend, Awilo Logomba (photo) / Nigerian Comedienne Advices Women To Enjoy Rape By Taking It As A Sex Practical / Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.