Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,016 members, 7,906,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back (1011 Views)

2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari / You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back by owukpa(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
The All Progressives Congress, Beunue State chapter has fired back at those attacking them for comparing a commissioner nominee with Jesus Christ.

The social media sphere went up in flame on Thursday after story cropped up that Comrade Joe Shimaor, a commissioner nominee from Kwande did not go beyond primary school.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/even-jesus-christ-did-not-go-to-school.html

Many Benue citizens were not pleased with Ortom for opting for an academically half-baked person as a commissioner.

In a quick reaction, the Acting Publicity Secretary of the APC, Berger Alfred Emberga said there was nothing wrong with the decision, claiming that even Jesus Christ never attended any formal school but people called him ‘teacher’

source: http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/tell-me-name-of-school-that-jesus.html

Emberga got more than he bargained for as many angry social media users took him to the cleaner can for trying to mock Jesus.

Defending his action, the APC PRO dared his critics to tell him the name of the school Jesus Christ attended.

“Please tell me the name of the school that Jesus attended,” he wrote.

Conversation below.

Re: Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please let's respect the constitution.. If the educational limits for anyone in with respect to their cadres in a public position is ssce then let it be ssce...

This is just clearly the corruption we are fighting against
Re: Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
oh my Creator,, the magic u applied those days on sodium it seem is finished,, i wonder why this geographical location called Nigeria has been spared...
Re: Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back by yemolz: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
How could anybody be compared with JESUS?
It is very wrong.
Re: Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back by zionmade2: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
If he is brave let him remove Jesus and call Mohammad and see how d devil will release his allah nkubar agents everywhere to start destroying and cutting off heads.
Anyway as a Christian i believe God can fight his battle
Re: Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back by ozoebuka1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
politicians and their evil agendas.... after trolling the lines of ethnicity to divide this control now they want to do Same with religion.

(1) (Reply)

Amechi's PA Sides Boss,to Kayode "He Can't Live Without Sniffing Cocaine" / Who Is Releasing These Chibok Girls Is It Shekau? / Lagos Will Resist Coup, Tinubu Warns Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.