Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,739 members, 7,895,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

*~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! (4551 Views)

Poll: Who's your fav?

Tosinadeda: 48% (17 votes)
Rapjunkie: 8% (3 votes)
Eldee: 34% (12 votes)
DBR: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hi Guyz. . .

An official Nairaland Awards will be held and the task of voting for the best poster of the Music section
The names below have been selected for the prestigous grin award!

Tosinadeda
Rapjunkie
Eldee
DBR

Let the voting begin!. . . .

If your choice  isn't on the list! please post in the thread. . .it'll be compiled You have until 24th Dec to post your suggestions!
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by punchlinee: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2009
what about sauron?fl gators?ofoka? , ur criteria for nomination is extremely weak.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
why is Khanye not not included
i aint votin tongue
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by punchlinee: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2009
i wonder o , it clearly shows that mukina and lalaboi are dashing the awards to their gay husbands and lesbian wives, the criteria for nomination these 4 is senseless, rapjunkie has not even been on the thread for like 6months
eldee hasbeen insulting all and sundry ,,,,,even sauron and ofoka would have been better nominees,
useless awards , baseless awards, total rubbish , this is not credible so nobody should vote .gbam !!!!
u dumbo jumbo,. grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Genuflect(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2009
Sauron does deserve to be on that list, unless there are some kind of criteria that we don't about
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by punchlinee: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2009
Genuflect:

Sauron does deserve to be on that list, unless there are some kind of criteria that we don't about

sauron takes on multitudes of haters , even in the midst he still manages to post consistently, this shows that the nominees bribed lalaboi. like the nigerian elections. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by bilms(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
they are right,

u should not put names like this, u should let the people write who they think should win it
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
Its up to the mod to decide who's contribution to the section is more valuable and positively enhances the section!

Bilms. . punchlinee is ofokasibe . . A.k.a bolajibaok,cherisa,otuka,chasisgal, etc etc. . . he's a well known trouble maker who thrives in destruction and chaos in the music and rap battles section. . .

I just tot it'll be good for you to know what his intentions are!. . nuff said!
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by mbulela: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
lalaboi,
you disappoint me.
how can you just choose people without even telling us the criteria?
due to differing taste and desires in music,i have had reasons to disagree with almost every poster here at one time or the other but i find it difficult to understand why people like Khanye, missLu21 and yourself (where is the law against nominating mods in the constitution?) are not included in the list?
how do you define positive contribution?
for some people the regular contributors to that Naija music download thread are the most positive and important people in this section.
just open it up and let people vote for whoever they like.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
PRESS RELEASE!!!

I feel humbled for the nomination and extend my thanks and gratitude to all my friends and well wishers who believe I should win this award. To those who were not nominated, please be gracious in defeat. . .   grin. . . . . . ( part of my already drafted post acceptance speech . . .  cool)

@punchlinee

dont hate the player . . . . . hate the game grin grin cool
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by platinumnk(f): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
vote for me I vote for u grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2009
lalaboi:

Its up to the mod to decide who's contribution to the section is more valuable and positively enhances the section!

Bilms. . punchlinee is ofokasibe . . A.k.a bolajibaok,cherisa,otuka,chasisgal, etc etc. . . he's a well known trouble maker who thrives in destruction and chaos in the music and rap battles section. . .

I just tot it'll be good for you to know what his intentions are!. . nuff said!

Forget Bolaji, my only problem with this nominee list is . . . Why isn't Lalaboi a nominee?? cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by kaydee(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2009
This one should go to Lalaboy and i agree with the names on the list
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2009
eldee:

Forget Bolaji, my only problem with this nominee list is . . . Why isn't Lalaboi a nominee?? cheesy cheesy

Why would i nominate myself?

B4 dey say am power drunk! grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by dawhizkid1(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2009
I can't undastand how nominating the nominees is up 2 d mods only, Is dis not the same way elections in Nigeria is up to PDP Only? I smell Corruption!
Nd who dare say Sauron is not suppose ta be on dat list? U can see how dry d Jay-z/Eminem/Ruggedy/Mode9 threads have become in the absence of Sauron, Even the Rap Battle section. N i think only Sauron posts this year = eldee+rapjunkie+whoeva's on the list post. I stand to be corrected tho.
Nd Sincerely, Rapjunkie isn't suppose to b on dat list<i'm nt hating>.
List's not credible, i'm nt voting, I know My votes don't count though.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2009
da-whizkid:

I can't undastand how nominating the nominees is up 2 d mods only, Is dis not the same way elections in Nigeria is up to PDP Only? I smell Corruption!
Nd who dare say Sauron is not suppose ta be on dat list? U can see how dry d Jay-z/Eminem/Ruggedy/Mode9 threads have become in the absence of Sauron, Even the Rap Battle section. N i think only Sauron posts this year = eldee+rapjunkie+whoeva's on the list post. I stand to be corrected tho.
Nd Sincerely, Rapjunkie isn't suppose to b on dat list<i'm nt hating>.
List's not credible, i'm nt voting, I know My votes don't count though.
Ok. . .yeh You guyz shoulda been involved! But there isnt time for that anymore!
please accept the list and just vote!. Even if you nor vote sef. . .Whoever go win go win grin

Seriously! We dont have enough guyz who come here so often to drop comments! Create threads that make 2-3 pages like these guyz!. . I nominated RapJ cos he's new! He crossed over from a rival forum and made this place lively when he signed up!

Who else? Tosin? This dude was out for months! But look at the section lately! He's provided some buzz to the section! creating threads! setting up an FB group! Making comments all over! not just on 1 topic like the majority do!

Eldee!. . .I cnt fit to shout now! Any thread he creates make the front page!\

DBR!. . .He never gives me trouble!. . .Creates his threads!. . .Argues hard without insult (rare)! The most behaved Music section member!

Its too late to even nominate someone!
This is only the 1st season o the election! Am sure users would be involved the next time!

mbulela:

lalaboi,
you disappoint me.
how can you just choose people without even telling us the criteria?
due to differing taste and desires in music,i have had reasons to disagree with almost every poster here at one time or the other but i find it difficult to understand why people like Khanye, missLu21 and yourself (where is the law against nominating mods in the constitution?) are not included in the list?
how do you define positive contribution?
for some people the regular contributors to that Naija music download thread are the most positive and important people in this section.
just open it up and let people vote for whoever they like.

Abeg nor vex!
Misslu only makes comment on the Naija music request thread!. . .If she did the sam on other threads and create topic! She coulda been a contender! Myself. . .i already said why! . . . .Khanye! hmm. . .Maybe! but he starts the insult when terryG or Mode9 is mentioned! But still. . .his comments and contributions are not alround enough!
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by cherisa: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2009
lalaboi:

I nominated RapJ cos he's new! He crossed over from a rival forum and made this place lively when he signed up!

daft reason for nomination , since when has crossing over from a dead africanhiphop forum, become a criteria for credibility on nairaland, lalaboi u are gettin dumber by the day .

lalaboi:

Eldee!. . .I cnt fit to shout now! Any thread he creates make the front page!

you cant shout cuzz he is ur friend, which of his thread ever made frontpage? someone who resigned as an mod which u now took over from him ,,,or u are scared that u dethroned and unsitted him innit??is that a criteria ?
how does his opening threads in romance /dating and sports have to do with contributions to the music section? he makes thread in the romance /dating section with some bloopidity girls and u call that a contribution to music ?
how dumb!

lalaboi:

DBR!. . .He never gives me trouble!
this is the most foolish reason u have given, because he never gives u trouble makes him a credible person s
spmebody ike sauro and ofoka and javalove and tosin that insult people freely will automatically not be entitled cuzz they all give u trouble,,
oh lawd, u must be the dumbest mod to ever step foot on nairaland.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DO U ALL NOW SEE HOW USELESS HIS REASONS ARE?

lalaboi:

Ok. . .yeh You guyz shoulda been involved! But there isnt time for that anymore!
please accept the list and just vote!. Even if you nor vote sef. . .Whoever go win go win grin

THIS IS EXACTLY WHERE U MAKE your CHILDISH AND SENSELESS MISTAKES ,
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY OFF THIS , WE JUST HAVING FUN BOI. LATER U WILL SAY SOME PEOPLE ARE RENEGADES, HOW COME EVERYONE SEES IT THE WAY PUNCHLINEE SEE IT?, LATER U WILL OPEN your LOUD GUTTER FILLED MOUTH TO START SOMEONE SOMEONE THRIVES ON DESTROYING THREADS, PLAIN NONSENSE.

THATS WHAT WE HAVE A FCUKIN PROBLEM WIT! ELDEE ON THAT LIST, GOODNESS GRACIOUS
CREDIBILITY AND THE FACT THAT U CHOSE JUST ANY TOM DICCK N HARRY FOR THE DUMBEST REASONS
I CHERISA DONT GET ALONG WITH SAURON BUT HES PRESENSE ALONE IN THIS MOTHERFCUKIN THREAD KEEPS THE THREADS GOING.SAURON SHOULD HAVE BEEN D NUMBER ONE NOMINESS AFTER ALL THE DRAMA AND FUN HE GAVE US IN THE IBIME KRAYOLA OFOKA BITING SAGA. KHANYE'S DESERVES A SPOT , HE WAS MORE INSTRUMENTAL THAN ALL THIS BLOOPITY BLAPPIDY U FRAUDULENTLY CHOSE.!
WHAT THE bleepybloopidy IS A RAPJUNKASS DOING IN THIS LIST? DUHH?

NO CREDIBILITY , NO VOTES ,
A TOSINADEDA AND AN OFOKA AWARDS HAVE MADE MORE SENSE IN D PAST cool
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
cherisa:

daft reason for nomination , since when has crossing over from a dead africanhiphop forum, become a criteria for credibility on nairaland, lalaboi u are gettin dumber by the day .

WHAT THE bleepybloopidy IS A RAPJUNKASS DOING IN THIS LIST? DUHH?

NO CREDIBILITY , NO VOTES ,
A TOSINADEDA AND AN OFOKA AWARDS HAVE MADE MORE SENSE IN D PAST cool

@ cherisa
u calling me names now?. . . . r u built like that? . . . . . . i'm trying to be nice cos I need votes BUT if see one more post from you with my name inside I will DECLARE WAR!!

I DARE U. angry
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by dawhizkid1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
@lalaboi
even if i no vote, who go win go win, abi? E be like say U dey find anoda Ofoka for this Music/Radio section!
What's a forum without Controversy? Apart from Tosin and Eldee, which oda nominee is controversial? The entertainment value of this section comes from controversy(I can be correctd if i'm wrong sha). Which is why people like Sauron and Javalove r s'poz to be on dat list, Even Ofoka. Forget about the bjbaok/bolajibaok/ofokasibe/otukasibe/kay-m/cherisa/punchline/ multiple username, who give the section more entertainment than him? Who cracks u up than him? I remember one thread on Battle section where Sauron was accused of biting, to me it's the most entertaining thread on this section, nd it was creatd by Ofoka, DBR? If thread no concern Jay Z or Nas, i no sure say DBR dey dey dere 0!
Lest i 4get Julian21 shud've made the list. At list he creates +ve threads n he don't cuss, abi lalaboi?
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
u know u r doing things right when everybody is on your d__ck
even whizkid dey put my name for him signature.

@whizkid. . . . .aint u got a girlfriend?. . . . .do u jerk off when u read my posts? . . . . . .its ok, admit it, no shame. . . .
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by mbulela: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Lalaboi,
this award will wreck your rep (in the eyes of some of us who see you in a good light wink)
see the crap some Mods are spouting on the thread on the frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=368639.msg5165138#msg5165138
this whole concept is wrong.
We spend all our time on this board castigating PDP and INEC yet we can't do simple fun things in a proper way.
Why do Mods think they are so intelligent that they can determine 3 or 4 persons on a board who are eligible for awards?
Do you know what others appreciate in posters on the board?
go and see the guy that won the award on the politics board.he makes some persons cringe but he was nominated severally, so even if some people claim the entire process was not clean at least it was largely transparent.
i know it does not affect the outcome but i will not participate in this selection that is devoid of mass participation.
why are you complaining about the fact that their is no time?this is meant to be fun and could be determined at any time.Is their a constitutional restriction that makes time a necessity in this matter?Or is there a deadline from Google,again?
i beg make una free me.
enter the Naija music thread and arrange my request for me, i beg u.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by dawhizkid1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
@rapj
i laugh in Afrikaan! Hahahahehehahahehi
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
@DBR, Rapjunkie and Tosin
You know what let's make this fun . . . why don't we campaign to win votes grin grin

VOTE FOR ELDEE
- Intelligent replies on any and every thread on the Music Section
- Knowledge spreads through most genres of music.
- Yet to start a thread that doesn't hit 3 pages.
- Brings traffic to the Music section with homepage topic.
- Only insults people when it's really, really, really necessary grin grin
- Any thread Eldee posts on becomes a hit.
- Brings interesting arguments with Sauron to Nairaland.
- Funny posts bring humour and sometimes controversy. wink wink
- Along with Sauron, In the centre of every interesting MI V Modenine, Jay-Z V Eminem, Lyrics V Rhythm thread.
- Trouble shooter in the true sense of the word.
- Funny, smart and goodlooking . . . attract chics to the section (Stillwater, Ibkaye, Chiogo, FL Gators). 50% goodlooking is a good average. grin grin
- Controversial is his Middle name.
- Eldee is Legend. 9 times 9icer than 9ice used to be grin
- Eldee is what you need to take you into 2010!!!
- Eldee is the face of the Music Section, Sauron is not this 9icelooking grin grin

VOTE FOR THE LEGEND!!!
VOTE ELDEE!!!
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by cherisa: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
rapjunkie:

@ cherisa
u calling me names now?. . . . r u built like that? . . . . . . i'm trying to be nice cos I need votes BUT if see one more post from you with my name inside I will DECLARE WAR!!
I DARE U. angry

rapjunkass, YOU ARE DARING ME ? U WANT TO DECLARE WAR ,. E NO GO TUAKASA 4 U IF U NOR DECLARE THAT WAR
ASK ABOUT ME , I AM BUILT FOR WAR .MY NAME IS CHERISA U IDIOT! TRYING TO BE NICE TO WHO , YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOOOL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed NOW DECLARE THAT UR WAR IF THEM BORN YOU! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i will call ur name 5million times , and u will still lose with ur corruption,
how much did u bribe lalaboi, 5 pesos? or 5 cassava. ?cheap ass crack smoking punk!
and u dare to dare me , Bleep u , Bleep ur ass, Bleep rapjunkie and Bleep rapjunkass,

NOW DECALRE YOUR WAR ! RAPJUNKIE BIATCH embarassed lipsrsealed grin i will show u that nairaland is not africanhiphop where they chased you away for bribery and corruption , i am waiting for u .

eldee:

You know what let's make this fun . . . why don't we campaign to win votes grin grin

VOTE FOR ELDEE
- Along with Sauron, In the centre of every interesting MI V Modenine, Jay-Z V Eminem, Lyrics V Rhythm thread.

- Eldee is the face of the Music Section, Sauron is not this 9icelooking grin grin

VOTE ELDEE!!!

even this monkey ELDEE wants to attache to sauron, anuohia. what a bloody mumu u have turn out to be . grin grin
THE CORRUPT MOD LALABOI WILL ONLY SUCCEED IN DESTROYING HIS GOOD REPUTATION
U DONT WANT TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME
, GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME AND U WILL LOSE OUT LIKE A BIATCH ,
CHECK MY RECORDS , U FIT TRY ME Ogrin grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
cherisa:

rapjunkass, YOU ARE DARING ME ? U WANT TO DECLARE WAR ,. E NO GO TUAKASA 4 U IF U NOR DECLARE THAT WAR
ASK ABOUT ME , I AM BUILT FOR WAR .MY NAME IS CHERISA U slowpoke! TRYING TO BE NICE TO WHO , YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOOOL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed NOW DECLARE THAT your WAR IF THEM BORN YOU! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i will call your name 5million times , and u will still lose with your corruption,
how much did u bribe lalaboi, 5 pesos? or 5 cassava. ?cheap backside crack smoking punk!
and u dare to dare me , bleep u , bleep your backside, bleep rapjunkie and bleep rapjunkass,

NOW DECALRE YOUR WAR ! RAPJUNKIE BIATCH embarassed lipsrsealed grin i will show u that nairaland is not africanhiphop where they chased you away for bribery and corruption , i am waiting for u .

even this monkey ELDEE wants to attache to sauron, anuohia. what a bloody mumu u have turn out to be . grin grin
THE CORRUPT MOD LALABOI WILL ONLY SUCCEED IN DESTROYING HIS GOOD REPUTATION
U DONT WANT TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME
, GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ME AND U WILL LOSE OUT LIKE A BIATCH ,
CHECK MY RECORDS , U FIT TRY ME Ogrin grin

There is something strikenly familiar about your idiotic moronic posts. . . .CHERISA is b_itch a_ss name. . . Does your mother know you have stolen her ID to use on NL? 
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
@Cherisa ( what a fu_cked up name)

So you want to wash your dirty pants on NL for everybody to see.

You have a short memory. I destroyed you on Africanhiphop.com and now you want me to do the same to you here.

You are a disgrace. Start begging me before its too late. . . . . . .
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
eldee:

VOTE FOR ELDEE
- Intelligent replies on any and every thread on the Music Section
- Knowledge spreads through most genres of music.
- Yet to start a thread that doesn't hit 3 pages.
- Brings traffic to the Music section with homepage topic.
- Only insults people when it's really, really, really necessary grin grin
- Any thread Eldee posts on becomes a hit.
- Funny, smart and goodlooking . . . attract chics to the section (Stillwater, Ibkaye, Chiogo, FL Gators). 50% goodlooking is a good average. grin grin
- Controversial is his Middle name.
- Eldee is Legend. 9 times 9icer than 9ice used to be grin

VOTE FOR THE LEGEND!!!
VOTE ELDEE!!!

Nice. . . . .  . . .  grin Working on mine but I have to eliminate the insurgents who are threatening to scupper this whole process because of bad belle.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2009
urrggghhhh!!!! shocked shocked shocked. . . . . . . . thats some ugly a_ss chick. . . . . . . tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
wetin happen to the pics?
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
@topic
A VOTE FOR ELDEE IS A VOTE FOR CHANGE grin grin

Remember, a man that does not vote has no advantage over a man that cannot vote

Myself and my campaign managers Sauron and Javalove will never dissappoint. cheesy cheesy

DO NOT VOTE FOR RAPJUNKIE

- He is a junkie
- He is a pirate . . . he's on PMAN's most wanted list
- He isn't goodlooking enough to be the new face of NL Music Section cheesy
- He'll spend his whole tenure arguing with ghosts grin grin
- He doesn't even know how to win arguments.
- He is a junkie
- He's a rap junkie . . . we need diversity.
- Did I forget to add that he's a junkie?? grin grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
I see that eldee is resulting to a dirty tricks smear campaign. . . . .this must be Saurons input . . . I need to take advice from Team Rapjunkie. . . . . . . .   cool

PLEASE VOTE FOR RAPJUNKIE

Ladies and gentlemen, i am deeply touched by the overwhelming messages of support i have recived since my nomination was announced. Apart from a few dissidents like CHERISA the news of my nomination was well recieved and supported by members of NL all over the world.

However, the job is not done. . . . . you have  to vote. . . . . . remember bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote!!

5 REASONS TO VOTE FOR ME

1. I am better looking than any of the other nominees on the list. eldee admits that he is only 50% goodlooking which means he is also 50% very ugly.
2. I am not biased towards any music artist. However eldee is currently under investigation by the EFCC for taking bribes to promote M.I
on NL.
3.  I stand firm in my opinions and never back down because I'm ready to insult anybody, anytime, anywhere. . .  . with no fear. . . . . since i entered NL i have fought with almost everybody. . . . . . This shows that i am a warrior and can provide strong leadership
4. I am a philanthropist, geneorus and selfless. . . an example of this is my current project of trying to get the NL mixtape together for free download for all NL members
5. I hardly post in the other sections which means I am loyal unlike eldee who is always trying  to pick up girls in the other sections. . . do we need another sex scandal? I heard there is sextape featuring eldee currently being offered to newspapers. It hasnt been bought yet because eldee is 50% very ugly  BUT if he is elected then the tape may be leaked.

If i dont win this award, then NL will lose all credibilty. . . . and i will throw a Kanye West style tantrum. grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by salangolo: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
rapjunkie:

I see that eldee is resulting to a dirty tricks smear campaign. . . . .this must be Saurons input . . . I need to take advice from Team Rapjunkie. . . . . . . .   cool

PLEASE VOTE FOR RAPJUNKIE

If i dont when this award, then NL will lose all credibilty. . . . and i will throw a Kanye West style tantrum. grin

oh u mean u cant spell win and u want us to vote u in? embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Terry Apala Feat Dj Ab X Barry - Won Ba Mp3 [high Table Album] / Emmanuel – That’s Why My Thing Go MP3 DOWNLOAD / Vector – Born Leader Ft Mavado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.