Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,178 members, 7,880,678 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? (51779 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Samadict(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont want a ban but if I tell u bad word u will cry to sleep
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Impeller(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Your wife doesn't have regard for you..

First she is cheating on u which is obvious and second , she lied to your face... How can a boss call all the female staff my baby . what sort of childish lie is that.. Pls you have to take this matter up seriously cuz d way u acting soft is dangerous..

Pls show some attitude..
Bro, that line some women use 'men are cheated' has so distracted most men that the can't detect foul play in the marriages . Too bad!
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ikp120(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
gsainttrinity:

I would like to add one or two to this matter at hand.

firstly I think your wife is cheating on you. it may not be physically or sexually as the case may be, but emotional she is not faithful and her boss is heavily flirting with her if something is not done rightly may end up having bad consequences.

somebody advised you seek for more evidence and confront her with it, even though that may seem a good idea but I disagree.

why wait for evidence before you do something.

what I am saying is you should be proactive.

Your wife is lacking romantic gestures and there is a lull in your affection for her that's why she has time for the opportunist boss.

secondly you are weak when it comes to controlling her.

solutions: endeavor to overwhelm her with your attention. call her every hour and any time at whim.... infact try to set a daily call target of 20 calls per day... you don't have to say much 30 secs is enough for each call. and whenever you call flirt with her. seduce her and general switch your romantic temperature to the limits.

one thing I observed with most women is that they are hardly ever going to be two most important people in her heart which she thinks about. and you been her husband you are naturally going to be who she will choose. just buzz her phone tease her.... bring back your play boy attitude.

solution Two: Be bossy about her choices. when you come and see her make those illicit calls, tell her to switch her phone off an take the phone off her till she goes to work next day.

extend you bossy attitude to every little things but don't be a bully or threaten her.

Make choices for her, make decisions for her. the idea here is that you must be the man she respects.

apply this two methods and other methods of talking with her concerning her ways....... and see how you will win her with ease.

wish you all the best.

OP should do this and I can bet my fat balls that the wife will drift more into the tender arms of that opportunist. sad sad sad Of course you know the end product: SEPARATION

#Guaranteed
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Leave that biitch of a lady shocked
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Samadict(f): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont want a ban but if I tell u bad word u will cry to sleep
Tell me bad word? I will feed you worse words. Iranu.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by liquidmetall: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Etizz:

I would have helped you HACK your woman whatsapp so u can access her chat from your phone if she's online, but, I need to get hold of the phone for like 3mins then all your doubt will be over,....

Can u really do that?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
solidman59:

Seriously ?? So you are now blaming the guy for marrying her?? You should really not comment here.

Op I can bet my life that she's definitely cheating. I think you should take your decision based on this. There's no way in hell that she's not cheating. What I don't understand is how you can't see it. Such women irritate me
Here is someone who lacks basic comprehensive skill. You mustn't quote me you know.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by gnykelly(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
comshots:
I thought a legally married woman in the east hardly cheat due to nemesis that can befall her children.

that ended in the 90's
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Etizz: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
liquidmetall:

Can u really do that?
of course I can do it.......
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by help3852: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

fineboynl see what we were discussing, these ladies are funny, they always think they are smart
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
u have a good heart Kim... kiss
Are you sure?. grin
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ThinkSmarter: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
gsainttrinity:

I would like to add one or two to this matter at hand.

firstly I think your wife is cheating on you. it may not be physically or sexually as the case may be, but emotional she is not faithful and her boss is heavily flirting with her if something is not done rightly may end up having bad consequences.

somebody advised you seek for more evidence and confront her with it, even though that may seem a good idea but I disagree.

why wait for evidence before you do something.

what I am saying is you should be proactive.

Your wife is lacking romantic gestures and there is a lull in your affection for her that's why she has time for the opportunist boss.

secondly you are weak when it comes to controlling her.

solutions: endeavor to overwhelm her with your attention. call her every hour and any time at whim.... infact try to set a daily call target of 20 calls per day... you don't have to say much 30 secs is enough for each call. and whenever you call flirt with her. seduce her and general switch your romantic temperature to the limits.

one thing I observed with most women is that they are hardly ever going to be two most important people in her heart which she thinks about. and you been her husband you are naturally going to be who she will choose. just buzz her phone tease her.... bring back your play boy attitude.

solution Two: Be bossy about her choices. when you come and see her make those illicit calls, tell her to switch her phone off an take the phone off her till she goes to work next day.

extend you bossy attitude to every little things but don't be a bully or threaten her.

Make choices for her, make decisions for her. the idea here is that you must be the man she respects.

apply this two methods and other methods of talking with her concerning her ways....... and see how you will win her with ease.

wish you all the best.
u re an alpha male. U said it all.
If you re too gentle with a woman, she will take u for granted.
Also the man should check himself to know if he is hot in bed.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
probably this lady married you because she regarded u as an option and not because she loves u.yes she is cheating on and she has no feelings for u.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Etizz: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
suremossty:
I wil be glad if u could render me that kind of help

wish I am close to you.... I don't really tell people how I do it, would have done it for u ,while am in possession of the phone for just 3mins
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Erums(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
I believe shes cheating... Those evidence aint notin to see to
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls
Just listen to yourself, I have noted you

See comment from a fellow lady below.

Keep carrying yourself on this forum as though you are something .... angry

elantraceey:
Your wife told you her boss calls ALL his female workers My baby and you believed ?

Wow, just wow.

Anyone that deletes chat histories definitely have things to hide.

You need to man up and save your home, tell her you don't like relationship better her and her boss and she should quit the job and start searching for another job for her or a business to start.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tuscani: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
jd1986:

Edo woman wicked like that? shocked shocked What's the best way to avoid this kain thin? angry
it is not about Edo women, there is a generational proclamation in the land, if a woman cheats, she or her child will die, if the man is aware that the wife has cheated and he does nothing about it all in the name of Love, then the man dies .
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Daddybright1986(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Get enough proofs, confront her and give her an option to resign from that work or better follow the man,
And make sure u collect that phone and if possible change that Sim.

Mature advice

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by KKKWHITE(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your wife is already cheating on you . I dont know why bad things happen to good people

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by babilicious: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice
you're such a good man....why do bad things happen to good pple? I pray for a good man too By God's Grace cos i know that i am good. wish your wife married her kind....she's capitalizing on ur kindness...i seriously think she's cheating on you.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Calm down my brother, I'm sure you are overreacting.

Take your wife out tomorrow, maybe to a fine restaurant, and talk to her..She's your wife, so I believe you can talk to her.

Ask her if the tables were turned and you are the one always calling another woman, chatting with another woman and all whatnot, ask her how she would feel?

Her response would tell you the next line of action to take...
I love you because of this comment sir!
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why would you stress yourself on a woman who doesn't respect you? Nope. She's not worth it. She's worthless.

DLondonboiy:
Calm down my brother, I'm sure you are overreacting.

Take your wife out tomorrow, maybe to a fine restaurant, and talk to her..She's your wife, so I believe you can talk to her.

Ask her if the tables were turned and you are the one always calling another woman, chatting with another woman and all whatnot, ask her how she would feel?

Her response would tell you the next line of action to take...
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by jakandeola(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
neocortex:

Coward woman-beater, why don't you sign up for a wrestling tournament and fight
your fellow man instead instead of flexing muscle on an innocent woman ?
innocent woman dat cheat
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Are you sure?. grin
ehy do u have doubts?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bros, your wife has skeleton in her cupboard. There is fire on the mountain. A stich in time saves nine.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by jakandeola(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Samadict:

Tell me bad word? I will feed you worse words. Iranu.
I will let u go dis time
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by gemini35(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls
nne apart from other instances the poster gave,being concious of her phone only shows their is somethng fishy
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Akwaudene87(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
She obviously haven't bleeped the man but to be honest wit you she's having a sex chat with her boss and if care is not taken she get laid soon ..
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
ehy do u have doubts?
I have different shades o!. Could be nice today and wicked tomorrow. grin
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by mario383: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

SHUT THE Bleep UP!!! I wonder why data is cheap....

Nothing is goin on ryt? yet she deletes messages, hides conversations.

I dont usually do this...but you are very stupid for this statement.
very good one there. Good.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Samadict(f): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
I will let u go dis time
I am too big for your kind. So, you helped yourself by keeping quiet.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
I have different shades o!. Could be nice today and wicked tomorrow. grin
but not as wicked to cheat on the one that loves u genuinely and unconditionally...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.