Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani (21998 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by fabre4: 5:13am On Mar 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Thought you had a brain to distinguish an unverifiable made up story from genuine message?

You know the funniest part of internet is that it never forgets

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vedaxcool (m ): 10:38pm On Dec 22 ,
"OBJ please write another letter atleast everytime u expose gej plots u foil his plans now we know plots to assassinate some politicians is on indefinite suspension coz we all know who to hold responsible if any body get snipped."

www.nairaland.com/1565627/president-goodluck-jonathans-reply-obasanjos/8#20400350

This tale by moonlight was not verified but because it suited your taste then, you believed it now tell me who the brainless one is?

El-rufai can't handle a part of his state yet he is giving buhari lecture on how to handle the country. So spare the sentimental bullshit of genuine message from demolishing houses in abj and selling them to the highest bidders when he was FCT minister to killings in southern Kaduna nothing good has ever come to the masses from that midget
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by olowobaba10: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2017
BOTH HELL RUFAI AND SANI ARE ALL MORONS !
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 5:45am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
MONITZ:

Ur madness and bigoted views of Foreign affairs re finally here with us here, y not limit yourself to that section alone bcoz u seem to be better doing your yeoman's job there. I wonder if u reason and talk thru the anus most times..

Pls, remain in that section where u ve always been,we can't afford to ve u in addition to the multitude of ur type prowling this section already because it's gonna be a disaster..

fabre4:

You know the funniest part of internet is that it never forgets

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vedaxcool (m ): 10:38pm On Dec 22 ,
"OBJ please write another letter atleast everytime u expose gej plots u foil his plans now we know plots to assassinate some politicians is on indefinite suspension coz we all know who to hold responsible if any body get snipped."

www.nairaland.com/1565627/president-goodluck-jonathans-reply-obasanjos/8#20400350

This tale by moonlight was not verified but because it suited your taste then, you believed it now tell me who the brainless one is?

El-rufai can't handle a part of his state yet he is giving buhari lecture on how to handle the country. So spare the sentimental bullshit of genuine message from demolishing houses in abj and selling them to the highest bidders when he was FCT minister to killings in southern Kaduna nothing good has ever come to the masses from that midget

Awoo88:

Make e no better for persin wen do you this thing
tonio2wo:

Is he d one paying himself?

Why don't u forfeit ur own salary! undecided
[/s]

My gift to you

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by MONITZ: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

My gift to you

Just look at u, can u give wat u don't have? So ur advice is lame and dead on arrival since u re not making use of ur own thinking faculty because If u were making use of it,u wouldn't type those ur wry and stupid comments that u post all the time... Comments and reasons that even a primary 4 pupil wouldn't dare post so as not to attract opprobrium to himself re Wat u post...

I ve told u to limit urself to the foreign affairs section where u re good at doing ur yeoman's job...
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
MONITZ:

Just look at u, can u give wat u don't have? So ur advice is lame and dead on arrival since u re not making use of ur own thinking faculty. If u were making use of it,u wouldn't type those ur wry and stupid comments that u post all the time...
[/s]

e pain am

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Awoo88: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

My gift to you
An irony. A brainless zombie in chief trying to gift a normal human brain!!!
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
Awoo88:

And irony. A brainless zombie in chief trying to gift a normal human brain!!!
[/s]

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by olamurphy95(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Shutup Sani, in politics there z no permanent friend or enemies but permanent interest.
Am neither apc nor pdp member. Hence one thing stands, every political office holders are driven by ulterior motives. Don't tell me u don't have one? Leave him alone. Concentrate how on ur senatorial3district3
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by phemi01(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2017
Some people can't just be president of this country no matter how hard they try. Rufai is wasting his time.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by nwakibie3(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
Shehu sanni the docile buffoon when do you plan to cut your criminal salary? or is el rufai stopping you too?

Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by slimfit1(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2017
To be honest him and Ahmed Ali are the only qualified hausa candidates.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by OduduaDefender(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2017
ourema:
This is the obvious truth. The man thought that PMB will not come from UK alive

I wasn't seeing that!
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by barcaboi(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Zombie first class. Why don't you ask that bench warmer Remi Tinubu or any of your useless Senators from Osun to cut their salaries?

Deal with the fact that without a Senate there can never be true democracy.

Your wet dreams of having Buhari turbanned as grand Khalifa of the Niger will only happen when Arewastan Emirate is established without the better south.

fucking slowpoke, tinubu is 1 of the most vocal people in that chamber unlike theo orji, Stella oduah and co....any news na tinubu.....morons dem
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by barcaboi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
id911:

Atiku is moderate, liberal and a true nationalist who is not an economic illiterate while hell rufai is a fundamentalist who will be worse that buhari in terms of ethnic and religious bigotry. Hell rufai will never be president
does all these qualities remove the load of corruption on him?
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by KardinalZik(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Topxcel:
God we hand Nigeria into ur hand.
Give us men after ur own heart

Are you just realising that you need God in the governance of Nigeria's affairs?

How can Nigeria EXPECT Peace when she REJECT the Prince of Peace?

Nigerian must retrace her footsteps back.
God is not a man that your simply summon up when you need Him.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
Shehu sanni the docile buffoon when do you plan to cut your criminal salary? or is el rufai stopping you too?
Is that the topic of discussion ?
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by doublefreez(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well i agree with you on the motive and rationale behind this letter. But the center of my response is about the matter stated there in. Whats not working is not working.

LordAdam16:

I will take Kwankwanso over Buhari
I will take Atiku over Buhari
I will take Ribadu over Buhari
I will take Saraki over Buhari

But I will take Buhari over el-Rufai.

If the choice ever comes to choosing between el-Rufai and Buhari, I'll vote for Buhari (I wouldn't dare boycott the election).

el-Rufai is the definition of EVIL.

el-Rufai is one of the closest confidante of Buhari. el-Rufai is the only member of the cabal that isn't in Aso Rock. He has the same level of influence as Kyari and Daura in the Presidency. el-Rufai is Nigeria's unofficial VP.

If el-Rufai wants to advice or correct Buhari without any ulterior motive, he has direct, unfettered access to Buhari. The kind of access that Osinbajo can only dream of having.

Yet, he felt it was better for him to write a 30-page letter, then leak it by himself 3 months after (coinciding with the return of his principal). That is not correction, that is backstabbing of the worse kind.

OBJ's so-called "innocuous" letter to GEJ and Amaechi leaking it was the beginning of the end for GEJ's administration championed by APC core elements. Buhari is receiving similar treatment and his own is even more brutal.

Even Tinubu who has been estranged wouldn't dare write this letter. Not to talk of el-Rufai who has the President's ear. What exactly in those 30-pages can't he tell Buhari directly? If Buhari then asks him to make a list so he has a reference to look at, that's very different from el-Rufai taking the pen to ink 30-pages of tear-down of Buhari's administration.

There should be honor among thieves. Even as anti-APC as I may be, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. el-Rufai didn't just cross the loyalty line, he erased the line completely. I sincerely hope Buhari gives him the Atiku treatment (played to perfection by the old Fox himself--OBJ). That as long as he breathes, el-Rufai would never rule Nigeria.

-Lord
Re: El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani by LordAdam16: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
doublefreez:
Well i agree with you on the motive and rationale behind this letter. But the center of my response is about the matter stated there in. Whats not working is not working.

We agree on everything then.

All the best.

-Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever) / Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex / Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.