Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,092 members, 7,909,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:38 PM

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. (27777 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by adegeye38(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
guys, go for intelligent, independent, creative and ambitious ladies with a strong personality, its d best

keep sex out a relationship and watch everything else fall in place.....
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Like the idiot that kept spending on my sister even as she kept giving him signs that she wasn't into him..... She ended up using him to start up her life after service year and got married to her husband...Dude wasted two years of resources on her for nothing!
Ahhh
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Gerrard59(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
pocohantas:

There is nothing new in the article. I have read tones of articles on marrying up...being the hypergamous nature of women.

My point to you was simple, don't generalise.
There are women that prefer guys of a lower social class or same class with them. I do hope you get it this time.

I got it long ago. However, it's the minority not majority.
Numbers don't lie.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by tylesh(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Odiegwu!
Where are girls meeting all these type of guys?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
tylesh:
Odiegwu!
Where are girls meeting all these type of guys?

why worry about where they stay post ya number here and they'll come to you...
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by newslifeop: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by edimolu(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

I guess you didn't read the part where I wrote that other things should follow. I'm not in any way trying to downplay the place of money in relationships as you have pointed out.
My point is: if a girl is not into you, no matter how much you spend, she'll either leave you or stay and cheat on you.
Mi amor grin
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by barthmew(m): 2:07am On Jun 30, 2017
...some girls be like
Hmmm! ...I need a guy dat is capable of handling my needs .
shey na im born u?....not only ur needs, u should also come and suck breast and get urself prepared to be rolled into KINDERGARTEN

...to all mugu money spenders, keep up de mugu work...surely it pays
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by djfabmusik(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME like to speak with you
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2017
connectpoint:

why worry about where they stay post ya number here and they'll come to you...

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
jfleece:
Bros u too get sense, if we were in the same location I for buy u willems and pepper soup....

Don't PM me again.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by DanielGb(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
connectpoint:
But How many females can be enticed without money ? even the legit ones, how many can be attracted to a guy without money ? Lol..a very tiny percentile i must say if i can answer my own kweshion

This is were the dudes are getting it all wrong?

Making Money is very different from Spending Money. It is necessary for you to make the money but you choose how you spend it.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
DanielGb:

This is were the dudes are getting it all wrong?

Making Money is very different from Spending Money. It is necessary for you to make the money but you choose how you spend it.

I believe you Sir
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
I asked you a question,you still haven't answered.
funmisticqueen:
Actually you are making a lot of sense, but i have to disagree with you on some points.

1. Women are high and mighty queens, now i am talking about those that know their worth. What high and mighty queens need is higher and mightier kings so that can both give to each other, and derive pleasure from eachother. Unfortunately what we see are a lot of pageboys, kings are scarce, so a lot of women make do. Now trying to turn a pageboy to a king is very risky venture and has a high risk of 'stories that touch' syndrome later.

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Konquest: 9:57am On May 24, 2021
SPEEDEPITOME:
So I went to stay at some big brothers' place last weekend and they talked about their relationship issues. One common point in all of their stories was they spent money on their girlfriends and they still left. One of them started dating a girl when she was in 200l, saw her through school, he even got her a laptop for her final year project and after graduation, he spent over 500k on helping her move to a city and start up her business and that was the end of them. He tried with another girl, same thing happened. All of these guys have similar stories.

When I pointed out that they were probably victims of scam, one of them said ' spending on my girlfriend is normal coz she's my responsibility and that does not make me a 'mugun'.

I then came to the conclusion that these girls probably never liked them but chose to stay with them because they were their 'source of livelihood'.

My advice to the ladies, please if you will not stay with a guy, just let him go. Most guys except few like these guys will punish another random lady for your own sin.

My main advice is to the guys: when chasing a girl, stop putting money first. Try to establish friendship and not the I-can-take-care-of-your-needs attitude if not, you'll keep attracting scammers. Reason being that, you lured them with money and that's all they'll be after. These ladies will go as far as marrying you and leave when they are done with you.

Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't take care of your girlfriend but let money not be the reason ladies fall for you. Show them some other side of you. It could be your sense of humour, your level of intelligence or anything.

Every guy has that one thing that's gonna keep people attracted to them. What I'm asking is that guys should bring something other than money to the table else your partners will keep cheating on you with guys who are 'poor' coz contrary to what you think, money is not everything.

PS: I know there are no straightjacket rules as to how a relationship should be run .
My conclusion is based on personal experience, observation, talk with guys and my recent discussion with these 4 friends.

Well said!
Brilliant.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Konquest: 10:38am On May 24, 2021
SPEEDEPITOME:

I didn't say he shouldn't spend on you. My point is money shouldn't be the basis for attraction. For these guys, their 'selling point' was money and that was their undoing.
wink
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Konquest: 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Backinfront:
So true. I just laugh at gullible guys who have bought this fallacious "money rules women" shitt.

If I was a woman I will do exactly what these goldiggers are doing if opportunity presents itself. You lure me with money, you finished.

Lesson: Money cannot buy love or genuine affection. It can only get you her presence.

And just like many people are present in your life without really being into you, So are the women you are luring with material gifts.
grin... Brutal. Lol
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by chukwuebuka65(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2021
we keep saying it everyday , but they will not listen
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Youngpo413: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
rheether:
You need to show me say you fit take care of me
Lol.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Thazard(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters what is dis one saying?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Sheylon(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2022
So some guys they spend 500k on girls they never marry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.