Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R (57970 Views)

Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Benekruku(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Transport money only?

Thats promo na!
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Goahead(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mouth gig in a public restaurant? grin
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by babyface224(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
wow wat a desperate means to an end...she really needed help.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
It could be this LindaIkejiTV prank.
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by noziz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
the lady should have asked this man grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by CaroLyner(f): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mhizkel:
Useless slay mamas
Slay mama that can't fend for herself, is that one a slay mama? undecided #Slaywereys
Bruhh grin
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by bejite: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Drabeey was here...
Drabeey:
and so....

is that a new thing?

all this people forming holy and ppl wey no dey shit upandan

Online saints... and wetin dem dey do for corner na......

ANYWAYS....

drabeey was HERE
;DDrabeey was here...
Drabeey:
and so....

is that a new thing?

all this people forming holy and ppl wey no dey shit upandan

Online saints... and wetin dem dey do for corner na......

ANYWAYS....

drabeey was HERE
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Daddybright1986(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am going to ban nairaland if d post such useless news again walahi
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by emerged01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Which kind dignity? That lady no get dignity,giving BJ for transport fare. She must be a dog to wanna do that. Danfo drivers are human,they are always willing to help if you meet them before entering their bus.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by buffalowings: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
is it ya Mouth Action
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by chronique(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol @ the person talking about the girl's dignity. What kind of dignity does a lady who walks up to a total stranger to give him bj in exchange for transport fare, have? No one is forming saint but how come that's the only thing her brain processed at that time? How about explaining to him straight up that she was stranded and needed transport home? If you're a LovePeddler, just state it plainly that you want to offer your service. Don't come and be telling us that you need transport fare for Mouth Gig.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by buffalowings: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I would kindly accept the offer and make her mouth earn her the money

I'm not Santa Claus

Big for nothing girls

All of them na olosho

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Make the stranger eat my d abi?
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Nathan2016: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sometimes I wonder.....thats why most of our youths are unproductive...twitter, instagram, faacebook.snapchat,..how manage
thesicilian:
All these people always "reacting" on Twitter, don't they have jobs?!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by abdulaz: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
That lady doesn't have an iota of dignity.

Why not ask for help from the man first and allow the dude to make demands before selling off herself on a plata.

I would have done the same thing to her if I was the dude. Does he know if the said girl is a ritualist sef?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by logica(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pasidon:
Women are so unbelievable and biased... Now they are all scolding d guy for not giving d girl money.... Let's just imagine it was d other way round.. A guy walks up to a lady and offers to give her mouth action in exchange for money.. The lady wont only reject him.. But will also make sure she disgraced him very well... She might even term him a ritualist
Aha
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by zainmaxwell(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Like if u are here to read comments like me
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by SmartyPants(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pasidon:
Women are so unbelievable and biased... Now they are all scolding d guy for not giving d girl money.... Let's just imagine it was d other way round.. A guy walks up to a lady and offers to give her mouth action in exchange for money.. The lady wont only reject him.. But will also make sure she disgraced him very well... She might even term him a ritualist

It was just transport fare... Although it is insulting for the lady to assume that a random man is so desperate for a Mouth Gig, I personally would have helped if I could and ignored the offer.

You cant give to everyone but id give to someone who was that desperate.

Also you cant really switch the scenario around to say what would have happened if it were a man who did that to a woman because the dynamics are different.
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by SmartyPants(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nathan2016:
Sometimes I wonder.....thats why most of our youths are unproductive...twitter, instagram, faacebook.snapchat,..how manage

While you are wondering, wonder about this: The post you made here on nairaland is about the same length or longer than the average twitter post. You live in a glass house mister.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by doskie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Desdola:
That's a low IQ lady
exactly! Even prostitutes don't give bjs anyhow. I'm sure she is a booby trap
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by doublefreez(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
well a girl i met in Elegushi was in my neighborhood some years back and offered to give me a mouth job or anything in return for transport. I couldn't take her offer, i just gave her the little i had. She mentioned that she knew i wont give her unless i get something first. Well after helping her she was grateful for close to a year, wanting to pay me back, butttttttt i don go!
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
haba why not just give the girl the transport money..is it as bad as that?...Mouth Gig for transport fare.na wa.

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by giles14(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
thesicilian:
All these people always "reacting" on Twitter, don't they have jobs?!
and you reacting on nairaland don't you have a job.
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by alldbest: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
What if na lie?
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
The girl is not human. I'm 100% certain of that
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
The last time i checked, twitter is for birds and i'm not one. So no F given
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by iamkingzlee(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
This kind hustle sef. what happened to 'bros please help me with transport' without this exchange for BJ undecided smh
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by naijaboiy: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
The girls who are scolding the poster for not helping the lady out are more or less like her so I understand.

Their type don't really see anything in getting money through any means. If I were the man I wouldn't give her shït too. It's not about having, it's just denigrating and insulting to a person's personality.

It's her type that will go around calling all men dogs if he had agreed. Now a person wth dignity has refused and they condemn him. Stüpid people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by lammsohiman(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
End time restaurant, end time girl, end time bj, end time guy, end time transport fare, end time post......end time comments. Make una contunu
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by CaptPlanet(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pasidon:

Exactly how they are. With their twisted, cold, dark hearts!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I would kindly accept the offer and make her mouth earn her the money

I'm not Santa Claus

Big for nothing girls

All of them na olosho

Guy you go wicked o, fear you undecided
Re: Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mhizkel:
Useless slay mamas

Slay mama that can't fend for herself, is that one a slay mama? undecided
#Slaywereys

Which one be slay again sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After My Neighbour’s Hubby Went Down On Me, I’m Wondering If I Was Used / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.