Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) (46661 Views)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Gboza!!!
Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by SIREWAP(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Geez! lets be up with fakes. DONALD TRUMP JUST KICKED THE BUCKET
Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2017
You want Nigeria to be like Korea now. Bro you want to be killed whenever you express your self. No freedom of speech. Nothing. You don't know what they go through
babyfaceafrica:
why younot?...I want fake news carrier in jail for life or shot?..don't you??....do you know the harm fake news has?
Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by babyfaceafrica: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Dieps:
You want Nigeria to be like Korea now. Bro you want to be killed whenever you express your self. No freedom of speech. Nothing. You don't know what they go through
at least their won't be fake stories, do you know fake stories are more deadly than poison?....why should Someone just Cook up a story to discredit you or make money.how can someone say buhari is dead,sarkodie is dead,when they are both alive!!!!!..that is irresponsible!!!!!.. They should be put in jail for life!!!!......if you can't do investigative journalism, must you be a blogger or journalist!.. Ain't there better jobs!!!!..I hate liars and they deserve anything they get,....that is why I want kemi to stay in pH prison till 2020

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by Esepayne(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
bloggers and lies
Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
That woman talks too much. I partly concur to your perspective of things. Thanks
babyfaceafrica:
at least their won't be fake stories, do you know fake stories are more deadly than poison?....why should Simone just Cook up a story to discredit you or make money.how can someone say buhari is dead,sarkodie is dead,hqne they are both alive!!!!!..that is irresponsible!!!!!.. They should be put in jail for life!!!!......if you can't do investigative journalism, must you be a blogger or journalist!.. Ain't there better jobs!!!!..I hate liars and they deserve anything they get,....that is why I want kemi to stay in pH prison till 2020

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by dederocs(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
The best 5 rapper in Africa is between MI, Sarkodie, Manifest, Casper...there is a Kenyan rapper, I just can't get his name now, he should be on the list too.
Re: Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) by Driftingking(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2017
ZarZar:

No it's not! Will argue until the chickens come home to roost when you talk lies about South Africa. Get your facts straight & there won't be an issue.

So I did my research, used, Alexa, ...talked with a writer there.....and it happened I was honest.
Why do you love to argue?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.