Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,394 members, 7,940,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers (5727 Views)

Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" / Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by EazyMoh(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
tifany89:

Nice points u raised n I agree with you wholeheartedly. About d Bauchi incidents I never knew compensation were paid. We should all endeavour to live in peace. These people doing the killings I don't know where they get their hearts from. Crimes like these should never be condoned no matter those involved, hence will may just find ourselves living in an Hobesian state (where life will be nasty,bruish n short). Thanks for ur reasonable response devoid of the usual nairaland insults n all
Thank you.
Re: Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers by Splashme: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

defending ke? Fvk hausa! Everyday for thief one day for owner.

OP, Baba loke lo ma pa e! Aah, dont you know if these your brothers succeeded in raising alarm and got police and military there fast enough the 100 body + more would have been Yoruba? Everywhere your people cause wahala and then call out soldier to join you fight your opponents. Ife people have been seasoned by wars. Not only that, there are 401 gods in that city.

Na Oduduwa go punish you! Go and read surah Quraish in Quran. Ife is your Quraish. You are lucky you had survivors left to ship these dead bodies to you for burial. Dont try Ife again....ever ever! OP, you hear me? angry

Bros you nailed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Query Letter From A Local Government In Bauchi / BREAKING: Tony Anenih Is Dead / Jubilation In Aso Rock As Buhari Receives The Best News Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.