Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

**Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** (4269 Views)

Poll: In your opinion, the award should go to :-

Fhemmmy: 24% (12 votes)
Siena: 61% (30 votes)
Kunle-A: 12% (6 votes)
Sultaan: 2% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

VW Polo 1.4 Manual Year : 2009 Blue Offer today Not Registered / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by tjf: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
hi guys

i was wondering if anyone can help tell me the cost of changing a toyota avensis 2002 to a LHD in nigeria and how much they sell for.

thanks
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Flavio: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
tjf:

hi guys

i was wondering if anyone can help tell me the cost of changing a toyota avensis 2002 to a LHD in nigeria and how much they sell for.

thanks

Are you real? Why dont you go open your own thread rather than come bamboozle and cajoool someones?
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
Gosh, guys! I feel like my face is turning red, under my solid brown! embarassed
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by volasunkan: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
congratulobia,oga automobilistically gagacious SIENA,more turbo to ur engine,may ur engine neva knokout,happy 2010 in advance
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by german007(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
volasunkan:

congratulobia,oga automobilistically gagacious SIENA,more turbo to your engine,may your engine neva knokout,happy 2010 in advance

hehehehe I like that.

Let me add to it.

Sienna may your tyres never burst, may your gasket never blow, may your oil and water never mix, may your radiator never leak, may your spark plugs always fire, may your batteries always stay charged!!, lol

Congrats again indeed
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2009
kudos sienna, you taught me alot
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by atilla(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2009
Sienna baba

leave all this thank you thank you, the question is when are you coming to Nigeria personally to collect your award. My award for you is a cold bottle of your beverage wink and pepper soup.

Let us know.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by MrCrackles(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2009
Deserved. . .Congrats Siena wink
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by bigfather(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yes ooooooo ! A well deserved honour !
CONGRATULOVIA !
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by showbobo(m): 12:43am On Dec 30, 2009
Congrats Almighty Siena. . . . smiley smiley smiley
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by foal: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2009
Congrats Siena cool, u truly deserve this. We obviously appreciate your frank and well informed input. Have a great year ahead!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by KunleA2(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2009
We give credit to whom its due, Kudos Siena! I salute.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by oluloveme: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2009
congrats !!!!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by oblo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
I concur wit all of una!! Siena you deserve it jare. More to you as you usher in the new year!!! Happy nu yr everyone!!!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by komekn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
100% in agreement Siena is the REAL DEAL, without doubt knowledgable, forward thinking, and that very rare of commodities HONEST WITH INTEGRITY
NUFF SAID grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Skidoc(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2010
Congrats Siena! cool
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by routsz: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
kudos siena. more greeze alluva ya bodi!!
seriously, there can't be greater honour than when your praises go up on the basis of the merit of your efforts.
we ought ta realize that any reward gotten by reason of hardwork is much sweeter and incomparable to anything obtained by subterfuge, 419 and deceptions.
your outstanding contributions are speaking for you here siena. pls do all to sustain this in 2010.
i'm with you on this big honour.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by kuntash: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
how come about the four nominees?
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by yomitesp(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
Seconded. Siena is the guy!!!
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by sultaan(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Siena has been of great help around here, and I'll say a million naira has been save by users on this forum based on the knowledge he has been giving away for free shocked(why would anybody do that?), only Siena grin

Its feel good to be appreciated, hope more names come up next year; like Midas02

Where is Busybody, hope she turn up as better body this year, I was thinking of dragging her out of confinement I'll give her a couple of hour.

Happy new year BusyB. grin
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
sultaan:

Siena has been of great help around here, and I'll say a million naira has been save by users on this forum based on the knowledge he has been giving away for free shocked(why would anybody do that?), only Siena grin

Its feel good to be appreciated, hope more names come up next year; like Midas02

Where is Busybody, hope she turn up as better body this year, I was thinking of dragging her out of confinement I'll give her a couple of hour.

Sultaan,
i think he has saved us more than a million. by the way, seems you had a busy second half of 2009.
didn't really feel your presence much.

Siena,
congrats. whenever you are in Nigeria and decide to pop into Abuja, it will be my pleasure to host you and take you round all the hot spots in the lovely city.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
One of the very first people that I met on N/Land and turned me an addict.

Without any controversy whatsoever, you are definetly the entire NAIRALAND MAN OF THE YEAR.

A big Congrats and may God reward you abudantly.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Jesarmy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
@Sienna,
Congrats!!!
Warm Regards,
Jesarmy
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks so much guys, glad to be of help. smiley

DatNiggaAk, thanks for your kind invitation, please get in touch, will take you up on your offer when next I'm in Nigeria. You can contact me via YIM, details in profile.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Busybody2(f): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
sultaan:

Where is Busybody, hope she turn up as better body this year, I was thinking of dragging her out of confinement [size=16pt]I'll give her a couple of hour.[/size]

angry angry angry I am giving myself 3 months, cos if i say whats on my mind now, hmmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by atura: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
It is an award long overdue and well deserved. congrats Siena.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by sultaan(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
Busy_body:

angry angry angry I am giving myself 3 months, cos if i say whats on my mind now, hmmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We expect great things from you this year wink
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
Congratulations Siena. cheesy cheesy
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by presido1: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2010
Congrats Man

I need ur advice on X5 Dash conversion.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2010
presido1:

Congrats Man

I need your advice on X5 Dash conversion.

Thanks buddy.

Shoot me an offline on YIM, I'll give you my email address.
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by presido1: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Siena:

Thanks buddy.
Shoot me an offline on YIM, I'll give you my email address.
Can't find you YIM, asl331@yahoo.com is my email. Thanks
Re: **Siena Voted Auto Section Best Poster Of The Year (2009). Congratulations!!** by Busybody2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
<Sharpening claws and tapping feet >
100% positive the "great" in SULTAAN'S post was supposed to read "greater", would excuse the typo, happens to all once in a while, RIGHT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2004 Vw Jetta 1.3m Just Arrived American Spec. / Toyota Hiace Bus Toks Neat And Excellent Condition / Honda Accord 2011 Leather/Blutooth+voice command Used... 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.