Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Women Are Copycats! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women Are Copycats! (1185 Views)

Men Are From Mars,women Are From Venus / All Women Are Donkeys! Ha Ha Ha Ha Really Funny / 12 Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2007
A recent Times survey indicates that 60% of women on a first date are looking for a on e night stand! What the f**k is wrong with these females? Can't we own the patent to anything on earth anymore? We drove, they learnt how to drive! We smoked, they did too! We smoked weed, and found that they were right behind us. The list is endless , played football, founded companies, bungee jumped, ice skated. Now they're not even content with being mums , they also want to be dads in marriages hence same sex female marriages. What does a man have to do to be a man on earth for crying out loud?
Work on Pluto and still come back home every night?!!!!!! shocked
Re: Women Are Copycats! by LadyT(f): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2007
SMH(shaking my head) Do you have a death wish with this type of post?
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2007
@ Lady T
I notice u're not disputing anything , so the one night stand thing's true? And yes , women do look up to men to set the pace , then y'all work out anoda way of doing the same thing , and pat urselves on the back saying "what a man can do , " cool
Re: Women Are Copycats! by mukina2: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2007
sorry webbo
modified* cheesy
Re: Women Are Copycats! by LadyT(f): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2007
Not in my case.  Sex is a very private thing for me one night stands are a no no but each to his own.

You are just scared that women are now seen as equals if not better then men!

But honestly your going to feel heat for this male ego driven post.
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
@ Mukina
Hope u've read my reply to ur last post in my PC or my girlfriend? If u don't have anything constructive to add . .the least u can do is keep ur opinion 2 u.

@Lady T

Come and get me , mummy , grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by mukina2: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2007
webbo what you must know is that what a man can do a woman can do better

check the companies . .the leading people are ladies .
check everywhere even in families we care more than you .
one night stand you think . ladies are the main cause? its a 50/50 thing guy . .if i dont want to do its not by force . .

if you check really well . most of the useless things are done by males .
90% of all of them . .

where will men be without us?

Mr webbo . are you sure you meant me . .i only asked you a question on ur pc thread . cuz it looked like a joke to me grin grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by jgirl3: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2007
The only difference that should differentiate men from women is mainly their Instruments. Last time I checked, we are allowed to favour one night stands. Get used to it, women and men are becoming equals gradually grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2007
but why , ?
Re: Women Are Copycats! by mukina2: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2007
men and women can never be equals . .
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2007
that's right muki , tell 'em who's boss grin
tell 'em who their daddy's are!!! , oops sorry guess u didn't mean it dat way , grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by jgirl3: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2007
webbo, i will soon hit you oh!

Muki, i never said we were equals but we're on our way to erasing sexism. More equal opportunities. There are societies that have equality btw men and women in this world.
Re: Women Are Copycats! by LadyT(f): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
I believe men need women more then women need men.  You men are so relaxed you often put your whole life in a womans hands.  When you marry women its mainly for someone to cook and clean for you.  If she leaves you panic and cant wait to get the next wife in the house.  A woman can stand alone.  You men have relativley easy lives you dont have periods or give birth.

A womans life is hard from the start she has to fight to survive.  If she is brave they call her proud.
If she is confident they call her a LovePeddler.  

Clearly anyone who is up against such odds is stronger.

Case closed.  tongue
Re: Women Are Copycats! by mukina2: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2007
J girl i got you . .
imeant to tell him that we will never be equals .
those days are long gone . .the trousers have now been handed over to us . so its either guys behave or get to the door fast tongue

webbo . .we are the boss grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2007
Alright Prof J-girl , Question:
How come 75% of women(above 50 years) who outlive their husbands follow him home within 5 years of his demise while only 20% of the flipside occurs?
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2007
@ Lady T:
Same question.

@ Muki :
I wonder if you'll make the 75% cut , grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by jgirl3: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2007
don't understand that. 5 years of demise?
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2007
shocked Demise my dear, means death! Kpafuka! Quench! Capische?
Re: Women Are Copycats! by jgirl3: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2007
i know but what do you mean by the following after 5 years?

follow who?
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2007
@j-girl
to borrow Lady T's phrase , SMH (shaking my head)
Re: Women Are Copycats! by phoenixman: 12:28am On Jan 21, 2007
fell off bed knock head badly grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by jgirl3: 12:53am On Jan 21, 2007
Now i understand. You said follow him home as if you were talking about the same dead husband.

Newayz, that's because women get over their husbands more and men just can't bring themselves to do cos y'all are too weak.
Re: Women Are Copycats! by phoenixman: 2:40am On Jan 21, 2007
still dont get it.
when you was falling you knock ur head on the headboard, the rails and bounced a couple of times on the floor. grin grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by Macgreat(m): 3:00am On Jan 21, 2007
LadyT:

I believe men need women more then women need men. You men are so relaxed you often put your whole life in a womans hands. When you marry women its mainly for someone to cook and clean for you. If she leaves you panic and can't wait to get the next wife in the house. A woman can stand alone. You men have relativley easy lives you don't have periods or give birth.

A womans life is hard from the start she has to fight to survive. If she is brave they call her proud.
If she is confident they call her a LovePeddler.

Clearly anyone who is up against such odds is stronger.

Case closed. tongue

NOT ME. . . . AM QUITE VERY DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER MEN ON THIS EARTH
Re: Women Are Copycats! by whiteNkem(f): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2007
I don't really follow u, u'r jumping from statistics abt women's intentions on a 1st date to ur inner frustrations, you should try to be a little clear with ur thoughts. But anyway, we are all people, so we are all entitled to take part in any activity. Your problem is that u can't feel secure unless u can do something women can't or what? I mean, try to focus on ur own abilities and skills and improve urself in any way, not complain that others are getting stronger too. If there were no competition, there wouldn't be any ambition either, so no progress and as u see, modern world is forever changing thanks to progress and innovations - which by the way, it's a good thing!!
Re: Women Are Copycats! by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2007
It's a joke, guys. Read the guy's initial post once more.
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2007
Thank you o Seun , I had a theory that we had male-bashers on nairaland after going through several threads. Turns out i was right . grin.
So people, there was no survey , and i am in no way threatened by strength from the opposite gender. Just wanted to brand my dear muki, lady T and J girl - male bashers. Gotcha! Thread closed. tongue
Re: Women Are Copycats! by mamaput(f): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2007
So webbo  you have admitted
Na you teach us all the bad thing we learn.
Habba

be4 be4, women were sewing ,cooking,and taking care of children. They were seen not heard.
What will you teach us next. Farting compition?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Copycats! by mukina2: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2007
webbo . . grin grin grin grin

i'll ash ur head next time grin tongue
Re: Women Are Copycats! by webbo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2007
, and i'll trim ur toenails with my singer sewing machine , tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can You Read This? / Dog Sh*t Bush / Nairaland Female Brute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.