Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is (62162 Views)

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by yaqq: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
na wah
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by okonja(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Naso
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
All these insults could be prevented.
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by alexarelano(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
What is this fool saying?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by tayoxx(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michellla:
He didn't care about her hungry look while he was banging her.
why these ladies keep taking advantage of all this guys
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by nattyGENT: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
tossedbae:
Nonsense,Na now u knw say she is hungry looking,when u were humping her like a dog nko
were you there to see how he was humping?
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by seunlly(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
U dey side your reformed playboy brother.
Nawa for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by ayogozie(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Davido na ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by point5: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
It's not all about hunger..it's all about what Davido was hungry for n she afforded that...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
He should shut up.
How does she look hungry?.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by bengoodcreature: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nothing brings man down like, double dating, to me oo its a useless life

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by tmgold007(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Davido brother is senseless

1 Like

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by Elle277(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
You go fear insult...
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by UncleJudax(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
dadavivo:
I don't get it how davido, wizkid and others will be fcking girls without condoms. Is there cure for HIV?
Them de carry HIV test kits for pocket grin
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by ThatCEO: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Davido be like, I didn't bang her ooo. But let's do a DNA in case I forgot I banged her. These guys no even send STD.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by 234GT(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
People no even send HIV/AIDS again. O ga o.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by pokipoki: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
dadavivo:
I don't get it how davido, wizkid and others will be fcking girls without condoms. Is there cure for HIV?
Hahahaha. Maybe they test for HIV and other STD before anything!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by amokeme(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
But really after 4years... got me thinking, what does she really want?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by pokipoki: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why is the lady still insisting that the baby belongs to Davido even after the DNA test confirmes otherwise.? I don't want to believe that it is the current economic situation that is responsible for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by bobbybrown007: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
when he was doing it , he forgot that she was skinny buh now?
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by tealaw(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
With all the money, Davido still looks hungry too.
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by Zdoh(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
I am highly dissapointed in Davido this time,so your prick no know classic?
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by pokipoki: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
amokeme:
But really after 4years... got me thinking, what does she really want?
Exactly. Even after a DNA test confirm that Davido is not the father. Is it now a crime to have consensual sex with a woman now? Abi was she rapped by Davido? Other than that, my conclusion is she wants money.
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by biggestmanhood(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
afonjas and betrayals are like satan and lucifer
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by biggestmanhood(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
afonjas are betrayals
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by RealHaute: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michellla:
He didn't care about her hungry look while he was banging her.

Did he bang her?
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by ipobbigot7: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Am always amazed at the ignorance of those that always makes reference to the look of a lady to argue that men can't have sex with them.

The current sex scandal involving a popular televangelist is a case study. People should know that randy men don't always consider looks as they fascinate more on their fantasy on their prey.

Davido brother seems is a learner, he should ask his brother what fascinate his sexual fantasy.
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by walosky(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is this guy's high Libido as a resullt of Kwale weed or Ogbomosho weed?

This boy is so randy that he bleeps anyhting on skirts. ....but its that olosho not positive?

Imagine Davido be fidgeting right now with his Afonja eyes agape....

Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by kaffy4tope(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
#I am proud to be a Man#

Kai...see how HKN family just finished womenfolk? Yet, some shameless whores both on Nairaland and elsewhere will be reading this and still would wet their panties only by meeting this niccur one on one somewhere.

I am just so ashamed of y'all ladies.
Re: Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is by Alexo4real(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Davido and pussy enh lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.