Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,882 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (56114 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by HRich(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
And somebody will say that Buhari is wicked
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by smartty68(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
I can see how faithful she is. grin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by tolexy007(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
lolz....
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by babyfaceafrica: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
sleeknick:
Very sad. What can we do to make you ladies happy? angry
nothing..a hoee will always be a hoee

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by slap1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
So much attention-seeking on these virtual mediums.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by tinny898(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
All this 9ja gals dem b dangana

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by kaponeski(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Seems it's because he does his stuffs "dry clean"
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
I seee

Guy you don kill me with laugh with this your meme
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Sike(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
50k monthy? Ontop Wetin?! This life sha...
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by godunia(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Another version of MMM,get help from boyfriend, girl give help to dry cleaner. Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by PROWESX(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by AstuteJay: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Still find it hard to believe that some guys pay their girlfriend salary. shocked
I'm looking for a boyfriend to pay me salary o angry
grin grin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by alldbest: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
We nolonger ask questions these days, most of these stories are fake, fabricated just to engage people on their social media pages.... Who made d revelation to the imaginary boyfriend? The girlfriend or the dry cleaner? Or he saw her bank statement and how 20k leaves her account for a particular account every month

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Coolgent(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
With that 50k monthly he can put smile to many members of his family who are willing to operate a petty bizness.
Anyway almighty God has many ways of punishing ungrateful dude grin.
More power to dry cleaner

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by babalonimi: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ask him how much has he sent to his mother last 2months

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by shumuel(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
LatestAmebo:
As narrated by Twitter handle, @alpacino_jay See tweet below

https://twitter.com/Alpacino_jay/status/843115486586068992

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-discovers-that-his.html
kikiki Lol grin its indeed a crazy world,, so no be only cloth he they wash, madam join grin
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Qokie: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
#50,000 for pussy maintenance for a month that dude should be arrested!!!!!!!

Don't let them hear this in Romance section o. That amount can get you 10 different pvssys in a month with change to spare for beer.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Oseiwe14(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
The guy is pussified
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by osenidvdg(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
I can not imagine how some men are wasting away their future.70k that some responsibly married man could not earn in a month is what someone is wasting away.No matter what he is earning now and what he has achieved in life the future will demand for what he has lavish in the past.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Girlfriend?
No man has sole right to a girlfriend's kpekus when he hasnt married her. Even if you are paying her N1m monthly.
Only married people can be said to cheat or have cheated. Singles explore and its normal.

Damn! I like this guy.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by hope4life: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Girlfriend?
No man has sole right to a girlfriend's kpekus when he hasnt married her. Even if you are paying her N1m monthly.
Only married people can be said to cheat or have cheated. Singles explore and its normal.

Soro ni yen. Is that a good comment? It's a sin against God with dare future consequences
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
retarrded nigga, how will u be paying babe money so as to keep her? it means she doesnt love him, all she loves is his money. stupiid guys be thinkn spending money on a girl will keep her, ah to ur dismay she will leave u for another guy. theres no rationality behind promiscuity
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Eaugusta(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol, 50k monthly maintenance fees, that one Na full time job salary tongue grin
Babe I dey tell you lolz
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Icaretoo: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smallville10:
Of all men, na dry cleaner... Anyhow sha, d dry cleaner sure knows how to dry her pvssy better

God forbid, i refuse to be a maga...

If na me, i know how to repay her back perfectly...

pls enlighten the house on how u go pay her back when u don already fall mugu...
bros d did has been done
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by elantraceey(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hian.....monthly allowance to a lady you're not married to, I don't pity you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by anonimi: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol, 50k monthly maintenance fees, that one Na full time job salary tongue grin

I no fit laff grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by professorfal: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Qokie:

Don't let them hear this in Romance section o. That amount can get you 10 different pvssys in a month with change to spare for beer.

that's my man.

Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by iamkingzlee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
blessme2019:
So fu©ken heartbreaking
I can only imagine
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by 9jatatafo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
I guess this OP just fabricated this cock and bull story. Nonsense
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by policy12: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yuneehk:
I never knew being a galvrend is now a job shocked If anyone sees such vacancies please let me know so I can apply grin

You go do seriously?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner by Nnemuka(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
may be he is small down there and she is staying with his cos of his money.
A guy has to be satisfied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Wife Plasters Streets with 'Husband Snatcher' Posters / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.