Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

This life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This life (2383 Views)

Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. / This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / This Life No Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This life by Dayocold001: 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Someone got hurt really bad , time and time again.
Re: This life by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
undecided
Nesso:
U no knw wetin dey pain u, empty head.
Re: This life by MENTORCH(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2017
Op has a point, this generation ladies are all looking for highest bidder. If she sees someone better she will drop you. No true love; it's just induced by something.

1 Like

Re: This life by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2017
Dayocold001:
deep in my mind, I know something I would only keep in mind. In this situation I'm neutral, neither for or against.
undecided
Dayocold001:
deep in my mind, I know something I would only keep in mind. In this situation I'm neutral, neither for or against.
Re: This life by Lionessza(f): 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
Dayocold001:
dayocold means dayo with a cold heart, I've never known the emotion love, how do I get hurt then. This is my curse and gift.

Lol thought you said you love women. Great.
Re: This life by Lionessza(f): 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
Nesso:

Why do pple always say dis? So he can't make the observations without been hurt?

Stereotyping people the way he did makes him sound bitter...now that's my observation.
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 6:14am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56327952]

Lolz
Re: This life by Lionessza(f): 6:20am On May 09, 2017
Dayocold001:
who doesn't, I love them rationally, but I can't describe nor understand the feeling.

Lol ok
Re: This life by SheldonCooper: 6:48am On May 09, 2017
professorfal:
You exaggerated a bit by postulating they are very good at covering their tracks.

dude They aren't, most times we do just allow them, probably because of love or the ecstasy we'd get from coitus_. I can't say for others but most tricks played on me I do see them coming and I play along.

exactly! you are right. An intelligent guy will always know these things. I always knew my g.frnd was having an affair while she was away. I just painfully observed to see how far it will go.

1 Like

Re: This life by SheldonCooper: 6:51am On May 09, 2017
Dayocold001:
Good point, but when you have hundreds of guys trying to get into your pant, getting creative proves less of a burden for you. She'll happily choose from one or two or three or four... Of those hundred that is more coded. Trust me

#fact. They live in the moment, always thinking they can eat their cakes and have it. As long as Number1 doesn't know.
Re: This life by Burna88(f): 6:55am On May 09, 2017
Dayocold001:
Feminine Women are beautiful creatures. But the truth is they are fickle beings, they don't ever love you for you. They love your Money, the security you provide them, Power and status. They are always ready to move on to someone that has more of these things. That is Hypergamy for you. Women will always branch swing to the next best option.

However this option gradually wanes as a woman ages, because women as beautiful as they are wane very fast as they age.

At 18, she's a sweetheart that can do no wrong.

At 22 she's Hot and sexy. A joy to behold.

At 25, her powers start waning and the rush to get married begins because she isn't as adorable as she use to be.

At 30, majority of them live on their perception of themselves when they were 22, but she's far spent because to women age is not just a number, it is life.

A woman at 25 wants to marry so that she kind find security in her husband and her Children because married women are more respected in the society. The only thing more lovely than a married woman is a beautiful innocent 18 year old damsel.

To cap it all off. 95 percent of the women you will meet are cheats. They are however very good at covering their tracks. So I never trust a woman except my mother, Women are manipulative as water is wet including my mother, but the end result is the difference between a mother's manipulative tendencies and other women. A mother manipulates her children to be the best they can be and I love my mother and she's the only woman I will ever truly love.
True but Its This Not these
Re: This life by LorDBolton(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2017
Dayocold001:
Feminine Women are beautiful creatures. But the truth is they are fickle beings, they don't ever love you for you. They love your Money, the security you provide them, Power and status. They are always ready to move on to someone that has more of these things. That is Hypergamy for you. Women will always branch swing to the next best option.

However this option gradually wanes as a woman ages, because women as beautiful as they are wane very fast as they age.

At 18, she's a sweetheart that can do no wrong.

At 22 she's Hot and sexy. A joy to behold.

At 25, her powers start waning and the rush to get married begins because she isn't as adorable as she use to be.

At 30, majority of them live on their perception of themselves when they were 22, but she's far spent because to women age is not just a number, it is life.

A woman at 25 wants to marry so that she kind find security in her husband and her Children because married women are more respected in the society. The only thing more lovely than a married woman is a beautiful innocent 18 year old damsel.

To cap it all off. 95 percent of the women you will meet are cheats. They are however very good at covering their tracks. So I never trust a woman except my mother, Women are manipulative as water is wet including my mother, but the end result is the difference between a mother's manipulative tendencies and other women. A mother manipulates her children to be the best they can be and I love my mother and she's the only woman I will ever truly love.
Anyone who doubts the emboldened is a learner.

Nice write up ... You're experienced
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote]
Re: This life by Dayocold001: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Your Wife Is Starving You Sex... / SEX STORY: My Mommy / South African Drama Queen Shows Her Thing During Her Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.