Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Need For Sex Education By Parents(pt2) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need For Sex Education By Parents(pt2) (328 Views)

A Need Of Sexual Education By Parents (pt1) / The Art Of Knowing Yourself. Pt2 / See Transformation Of Boy Left For Dead By Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need For Sex Education By Parents(pt2) by Adecks01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
my first year in secondary school,I found myself some promiscuous gang of seniors who promised me all the needed security in the school.they often take me to club and secure the ticket for me.I do rock ladies- well grown to be my mother- holding their #ekepe with all sense of humor while the ladies felt lively being rocked by little boy.they often rushed to rock me.though I was a little bid scared but they always make me feel comfortable with some even lapped me(while I lean on their shoulders with my hands on the breast).
I continue the wayward life until my father started educating me on sex(though my dad still sees me as innocent kid at 12years). He started allowing me to watch any movie I want but gave me the assignment that I write moral lessons I learned from any movie I watch (and that itself regulate the kinds of movies I watch).my dad decided that he would not hide anything for me on that topic.he told me the pleasures in having sex and the implications for a growing ambitious teenager like me (which I admitted that the implications are more than the pleasures). My dad didn't even have to tell me to quit from my bad seniors and promiscuous life (since he knows not bout that sha) but I did.
Apart from stylish seduction by female friends.I do experience two events that will hardly go off my brain.
At sixteen years,one of my female friend whom we attend thesame church/society(she is twenty one while I am sixteen years).and she've being so caring to me.Yes! I do liked/admired her shaaaaa but never told her.One fateful day after church activities (7:30pm) she asked me to take her way so that she can cook then see me off school,so I deed. When she finished cooking she took the food to her parents sitting in the parlor while we sat outside -just two of us (pretending) discussing about church things-she brought the food(which tasted good though I was a bid shy).while we were still eating she ask "ist nice" yes I admitted,"what are you hiding?"where(as I looked...................................... ............................click on the link for complete article
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1812851052310806&id=1616583505270896&_rdr
like the page

(1) (Reply)

New Promising Platform Goldchest.org. Yet To Be Launch / Djs In The House / When Its Time , Its Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.