Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) (1908 Views)

Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by LegendVibes: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
A Nigerian who just discovered that his girlfriend has a secret boyfriend, was even more heartbroken when he found out that the secret boyfriend is his drycleaner. It was also gathered that the cheating girlfriend gives her secret boyfriend a 20k cut off the 50k allowance the heartbroken man gives her.
The story which was posted by Alpacino_Jay, ha garnered so many retweets as more Nigerians are reacting to
the story.
Here are some Reactions;

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/nigerian-discovers-his-girlfriend-is.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by HungerBAD: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol.

The Dry Cleaner dey do him work by " Dry Cleaning" his girl very well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by ken19: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by damilolammm(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by goldbim(f): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
What an insult!!!some have head but dnt have cap..50k allowance just for being a bae??yet she's cheating with the guy's drycleaner..can't imagine how the guy'll feel!!
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by emeijeh(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Someone said she sabi chain of consumption

I laugh in xhosa

.. .. .. Some girls sha!. .. she deserves a daily dose of this image

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by HungerBAD: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
goldbim:
What an insult!!!some have head but dnt have cap..50k allowance just for being a bae??yet she's cheating with the guy's drycleaner..can't imagine what how the guy'll feel!!

No be even the money sef dey pain.

When anybody cheats in a relationship,it is painful.

You don come back from Church?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by goldbim(f): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
HungerBAD:

No be even the money sef dey pain.

When anybody cheats in a relationship,it is painful.

You don come back from Church?
Very painful....not even the money but the privilege..some girls are nt being paid yet they'll do the job of a drycleaner and housegirl for their bf's and they dare not even cheat on him oo grin.i'm back from church sir..
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by HungerBAD: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very painful....not even the money but the privilege..some girls are nt being paid yet they'll do the job of a drycleaner and housegirl for their bf's and they dare not even cheat on him oo grin.i'm back from church sir..

Okay.

Will leave in exactly 1 hour for service.

Why he dey pay the girl monthly sef?makes it sound like he is paying for her services.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by goldbim(f): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
HungerBAD:

Okay.

Will leave in exactly 1 hour for service.

Why he dey pay he girl monthly sef?makes it sound like he is paying for her services.
that's why I said some have head and they dnt have cap..paying her for nothing and I'm sure there is a member of his extended family that lacks that 50k..
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by Drinokrane: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
goldbim:
that's why I said some have head and they dnt have cap..paying her for nothing and I'm sure there is a member of his extended family that lacks that 50k..
Very true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why u go pay ur bae 50k..u employ her to be ur babe.
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by Nbote(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dey've neva really been loyal... Always
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by Tazdroid(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Trust is becoming overrated these days. Can you imagine?
Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
and my total monthly salary no even reach 50k. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) by MarianaTrench: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fake instagram stories!

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His DMW Squad Pays A Visit To Eniola Badmus House(photo,video) / Slay Queen Parades Her ‘boobs On Social Media In Style (photo) / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.