Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,722 members, 7,927,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:07 AM

Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? (2754 Views)

How To Conserve Fuel In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity / Should I Wind Down The Window Or Use The Air Con To Save Fuel In Hot Weather? / Fine For Buying Fuel In Jerrycan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Daddykool: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2009
Im in Ikeja, cant find fuel, any suggestions??
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by dewoy: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2009
go 2 ayobo, der is plenty fuel, 140naira for 1 litre
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by lexicon(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2009
Fuel is very scarce in lagos . go to Sango otta, u'll buy at ease
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Phrankve1(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2009
Go to ikotun,you get fuel enough at 100 per litre
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by ayoolab: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2009
guys please assist witht the names of the fuel stations so we can kno where exactly to look
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Phrankve1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
ap,liasu road ikotun lagos
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
Another fuel shortage in Nigeria?

I don't get it - our country's rich in oil, yet we still suffer from artificial fuel shortages. It's really sad. sad
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Igwe9(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
same here in Abuja, the different here is that the price remains =N65=/liter with long queue in the most filling stations sad
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
N65 is still the official price. Hopefully normalcy would return soon
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by 190: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^

it wont
till after Jan 3rd 2010
imagine i had 2 buy black market for 8,000NAIRA
today just to go to my village~
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Middleman: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
are they really selling fuel @ 140 naira and 100naira, dey better stop before an angry mob burns down d place

i got fuel @ mobil on friday @ 3rd roundabout along lekki express way, and i used barely 20mins there. @ N65 per litre

goodluck!
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by CarlosVent(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2009
Go to Oshodi . its there
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by rasputinn(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2009
I heard it's worse in Lagos because some jackass naval men kept extorting and brutalising the tanker drivers who then decided to down tools.

Hope the naval pricks are happy now
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by emekairo(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2009
CarlosVent:

Go to Oshodi . its there
@ CarlosVent,
Are you sure they are selling this monday morning ? and how is the queue, if yes ?
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by gidson12(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2009
CarlosVent:

Go to Oshodi . its there

carlos how u take dey awka, anambra state take know where them dey sell fuel
for Lagos grin
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by emekairo(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2009
@Gidson12,
Nobi say he must be @ that place wey you dey see nao. E fit be his location when he registered . lol
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by blackasia: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2009
japanese , chinese ,philipines and many countries buy from us, and i hardly hear of fuel scarcity. but see us now
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by eyoniggar(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2009
People, i wan die yesterday. At maryland here in Oando and Mobil. They were selling normal price, but the queue na BABA.

I waited for almost 5 hours, before I could get fuel, I ALMOST TURNED ARE BOY IN INSTANCE. Its a pity we are going trough all this ahead of the festive period. But I have the faith that we'll get there. Nigeria will be great.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by mrofficial(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2009
I wouldn't go to station, thinking about the stress that i will go through. Black market straight! grin
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by mikkyphp(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2009
i eard they're selling fuel now! tanker drivers have called off,
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2009
here in Ajegunle there is fuel N70 per litre but with long queue in the most filling stations
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by axeman85(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2009
na wao same time and period last year there was scarcity as well up until january ending. for those buying black market make una dey careful ooo cos those guys fit don mix the petrol ooo, so double check when buying black market.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by ayobase(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2009
This fuel scarcity is also in Abj!
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by ayobase(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2009
it is also here in abuja
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Reptyle(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
rasputinn:

I heard it's worse in Lagos because some jackass naval men kept extorting and brutalising the tanker drivers who then decided to down tools.

Hope the naval pricks are happy now

Well if the jackass tanker drivers would conduct themselves and their vehicles in an orderly manner, there wont be any reason for the "jackass" Navy men to extort or manhandle them now, would there?

Every time this nuisances have issues with the authorities, they cry foul and go on strike. You should drive thru Apapa and see the kind of wahala they cause on the roads there. I understand the fact that they are a necessary evil. but if they conduct themselves in an orderly manner, there would be no reason for the incessant face-off with LASTMA, KAI or the Navy.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by MUZBO(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
I heard Conoil on Broad street sold late on Saturday night. . . Coded runs! They might do it again.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Kaystick(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
may be you come to abuja ans see if fuel sarcity is really good or not, i can imagine me and my friend travelling to keffi to get fuel tio sustain us thia week.this is terrible, in abuja long queues everywhere and its not good for the capital of a great country called nigeria taht supplies many countis millons barrels of fuel per day.may be its even our own pat. yar adua that take our fuel to saudi arebia for treatment.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by bigfather(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
Check out TOTAL FILLING station along APAPA-OSHODI expressway,the queue is not long at all cus they dispense with 6 fuel dispensers and it's 65naira per liters.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by eyoniggar(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
I am just arriving back at home. I bought 25 liters for 3,000 which should normally be 1,900.
And this is directly from the pump. After enough sun burn raining on my head, I had no choice but topay and get out of there. This country is great. I love it.
Re: Where To Find Fuel In Lagos??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lagos ké?until i reach i go know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

406 Engine / Advice On New Rim Size For Golf 3 / Hard Starting On 2009 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.