Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,398 members, 7,888,272 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. (2597 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu / Shettima Blasts Atiku, Says North Is Waiting For How Igbo Will Make Him Presiden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by BankeSmalls(f): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
loopman:

Have you done your DNA test yet?
Jewish positive or negative?

Igbo positive. Very progressive and totally dominant. Not like some ppl who are worshipping emir of Ilorin by force. grin
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by loopman: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Igbo positive. Very progressive and totally dominant. Not like some ppl who are worshipping emir of Ilorin by force. grin

So you are not a Jew? cheesy we've always known you people want to scam Isreal grin
Let Ilorin folks keep answering their emir while ikwerre keep adding R to Igbo towns and converting them, why you are too cowardly go lay a stake on your forefathers properties in PH
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Is it not the yorubas who have been bowing to a fulani emir that should go in exodus? grin
...you people dont hear what is playing on, on Igbo!
when first jew, return to palestine they bought land there! before palestinian realise what befalling them it was too late!
when the DNA result is out, igbo will go and collect visa, way to israel, before people like you realise what happen all your family is the borderof israel! understand?
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by wtfCode: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...biafra in israel or what?
total confusion!
Kanu had set to lead Igbo jew to Israel! you get it right now!
Abeg, read that my comment again undecided sad
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You must be very stupid
Why are you embarrassing ur generation and tribe on social media
Go find something productive and do
Nonsense
...why insulting me on my opinion? don't you have yours? even if you against mine!
everywhere when this test carry out, people get free return to Israel, who love Igbo need to worry!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
...look

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Jetleeee: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yournemesis Ashiwajufoward una pipo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Bamz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Banke, the French chick?
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by loopmongoat: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
This obsessed afonja that has formed a habit of opening anti igbo threads reminds me of IpobExposed or biafraudexposed
These guys are so jobless for my liking
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
loopmongoat:
This obsessed afonja that has formed a habit of opening anti igbo threads reminds me of IpobExposed or biafraudexposed
These guys are so jobless for my liking
...goat, look at this photo:
can you have this opportunity and let it go?

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by loopmongoat: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

Go back to your brown roof house
Stop posting foreign pictures
Even the people abroad are not as jobless as you are unless you are opening these stupid threads from asylum

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...who tell you that? do you read the law of return of Israel? do you know kanu had change his faith all because igbo will be exodus to israel? do you know israel nation need substancial number of man power that can not be provide in century to come? what land........

Mr. man Yoruba people also claimed to come from Israel/Mecca, I don't care what the Bible says or what Nnamdi Kanu believes, as a free thinker,,,
I don't think Igbo people will leave Igboland even if Israelis pack out from Israel,

since time immemorial the Igbos have always believe they migrated from Isreal that's why some of the practice Judaism,
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
loopmongoat:

Go back to your brown roof house
Stop posting foreign pictures
Even the people abroad are not as jobless as you are unless you are opening these stupid threads from asylum
...abroad concern you who live there! I am at my farm enjoy the nature!
All what I know is that there no single igbo who will not trapped in this Igbo Jew DNA test status if proof positif;
I warn before the greatest exodus begin!
if you have chanceto live in Tel avi you will go!

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...biafra in israel or what?
total confusion!
Kanu had set to lead Igbo jew to Israel! you get it right now!

Where will yoryba muslims go, Mecca, Edo or the Sky

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by zuchyblink(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
we know your eyes are on Igboland because of how rich it is. If the result comes out positive, we will surrender our land to Israel as Israeli overseas territory.
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

Mr. man Yoruba people also claimed to come from Israel/Mecca, I don't care what the Bible says or what Nnamdi Kanu believes, as a free thinker,,,
I don't think Igbo people will leave Igboland even if Israelis pack out from Israel,

since time immemorial the Igbos have always believe they migrated from Isreal that's why some of the practice Judaism,

....look, every one come from some where but jew and israel is a diffrent story, israel want all jew back and that's why they have a law of return, and all the poor jew and those fed up elsewhere fall to this trap eg the survival of holocaust, and ethiopia jew, if the test is positif, if you yourself over visa you will end up in israel!
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
zuchyblink:
we know your eyes are on Igboland because of how rich it is. If the result comes out positive, we will surrender our land to Israel as Israeli overseas territory.
...means you go!
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

Where will yoryba muslims go, Mecca, Edo or the Sky

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

Hey, I think you must be a yoruba muslim,

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

Hey, I think you must be a yoruba muslim,
.....boko boy, pls don't bomb!
opinion! just opinion needed!
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

....look, every one come from some where but jew and israel is a diffrent story, israel want all jew back and that's why they have a law of return, and all the poor jew and those fed up elsewhere fall to this trap eg the survival of holocaust, and ethiopia jew, if the test is positif, if you yourself over visa you will end up in israel!

I have a lot of friends from Kwara who were christians befoe but today they are all muslims, why are the fulanis fast converting our people?

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

.....boko boy, pls don't bomb!
opinion! just opinion needed!

Okay we will not go to Israel, our land remains ours, we'll only build great relationship with them

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

Okay we will not go to Israel, our land remains ours, we'll only build great relationship with them
...we is different from I, if the test is positif before you look back you will found no one follow you!
on the way to Israel!
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

I have a lot of friends from Kwara who were christians befoe but today they are all muslims, why are the fulanis fast converting our people?

...you will have all your family turn to judaism very soon!
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...you will have all your family turn to judaism very soon!
no problem, I even prefer satanism to islam
Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Don't mind the dolt, I will cure his craze today grin

Re: Igbo Will Stay, Igbo Will Go To Israel?.... Pool And The Opinion Of Nigerian. by oyinkinola: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:
no problem, I even prefer satanism to islam
...we see the photo of your master you post!

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai And Keyamo Are Behind Apostle Suleman Accusations Says Queen Esther As / Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? / 80-year-old Ritualist Arrested With Human Body Parts In Osun State. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.