Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,435 members, 7,888,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Hemdee; My Principle Of Life On Get 'there' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hemdee; My Principle Of Life On Get 'there' (586 Views)

Buhari Agrees In Principle To Pay Workers Salary Arrears , Meets All State Gov's / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan / 2011: The Principle Of “anya-neli”, Chief Barr. Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike And The Pol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hemdee; My Principle Of Life On Get 'there' by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2009
It does not matter who are you,principle have no respect for people,they rather respect anyone who cares to apply them,this indeed is what makes the difference in life. >What do you know ? >What principle guiding your life ? >Who are you ?, You should not forget that principles work effectively when you apply them in the context of your personality,a lot of people want help yet do not have good understanding of who they are and what they really want of life; Man adopted dream is not yours,be original,every original dream have inside it the power that will bring about its fulfillment. your dreams and your vision can be fulfilled no matter the conditions surrounding you,if you can see it,you will call it,you will work it out,and you will have it, Sure you would get there

(1) (Reply)

Diasporean Doctors Give Free Medicare To Rural Communities / Which Regime Can be compare With Obasanjo's Regime? / Goodluck Jonathan under threat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.