Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,124 members, 7,931,838 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) (803 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by obinna58(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is what I would love to see on my next visit to church wink
My apologies to those who are pained grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by Pastafarian: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
is this a church?

1 Like

Re: Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by obinna58(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pastafarian:
is this a church?
grin

1 Like

Re: Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by ifex370(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Adon gerrit undecided
Re: Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by Niflheim(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
@obinna58,

We need to convert these churches to more useful edifices, like beer parlours and restaurants!!! They have had sex with enough children in those their stupid buildings!!! Their time is up!!!

1 Like

Re: Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by gwama: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why did not you show the church transformed into mosques? grin
Re: Me Stepping To Church Next Time(photo) by obinna58(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@obinna58,

We need to convert these churches to more useful edifices, like beer parlours and restaurants!!! They have had sex with enough children in those their stupid buildings!!! Their time is up!!!
Lol they av no future

All churches and mosque will end up like that in the near future

(1) (Reply)

What Message Does This Church Billboard Pass? (pics) / COZA; Massive Endorsement From Creflo Dollar / Hallelujah Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.