Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,556 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) (47389 Views)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / See How Fayose Surprised Cobbler Who Repaired His Spoilt Shoe(pics,video) / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
So you want to run for President or Governor in 2017
ON March 19, 2017 5:58 AM / IN
Frankly Speaking / Comments
By Dele Sobowale
“You must set out at dawn.” Professor Wole Soyinka.
Nigerian politicians are mostly mentally lazy. They wait until the last minute to start their races for the office of their choice or depend on luck or the caprices of the leadership of their political party. That explains why most of them are too frequently pawns in the hands of the “godfathers”.
Senator Ngige was sponsored by Chris Uba for governor of Anambra State and for months had to fork out billions of public funds until he rebelled. Then, the world was treated to the spectacle of a governor kidnapped in his own state and taken to a shrine until he was rescued by the same Nigerian Police who stood by while the “coup” was being carried out. Till today, nobody was prosecuted or punished for that atrocity committed under President Obasanjo. Why?
The story is important not only because it serves to illustrate why kidnapping became a thriving industry in the South East axis, but, how vulnerable an elected official can be if he fails to have a substantial number of the people of the state behind him to start with.
By contrast, former Governors Daniel (PDP), Obi (APGA), Mimiko (Labour/PDP) and Oshiomhole, (Labour/APC) of Ogun, Anambra, Ondo and Edo States, respectively, were not imposed on the electorates by any party leadership. Today arguably the most independent governor – like him or not – in Nigeria, is Ayo Fayose of Ekiti (PDP) State. Consequently, all those governors had independence of action.
It might have escaped most people to ask what made it possible for those five governors to succeed. That point will be touched upon presently. It is pertinent to add that if Rotimi Akeredolu had waited for the political leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to select him, he would not be governor of Ondo State today.
In each and every one of those cases, the governors virtually selected themselves by painstakingly going to the people at least two years before the primaries to offer themselves for election. In short, they worked for it – each, in his own unique way; but, all of them, by providing services to the people of the state for a long time.
However, since the biggest political prize is presidency, we might as well start from there and learn some lessons. Granted, the United States is different from Nigeria in many respects, but, there are similarities from which we can learn about presidential politics.
As the Watergate hearings in the US Congress was heading towards possible impeachment of President Nixon, one obscure Governor of Georgia State, and a farmer to boot, quietly started his campaign for the post-Watergate presidential election. Jimmy Carter knew that there was no way the Republicans will retain the presidency after Nixon’s departure. It was going to be the turn of the Democrats.
So, the man, not very rich by American standards, virtually abandoned Georgia to his Deputy Governor and went on the road to establish campaign offices in all the fifty(50) states of the Union – as well as Washington D.C. He followed this up by engaging in speaking engagements in small rural and suburban communities of several states of America. By the time the Democrats opened shop for their primaries, the only candidate of both parties who had visited all the fifty states several times was Carter. Despite lacking charisma, money and renown, he eventually triumphed over more glamorous opponents and went on to become US President.
“The early bird catches the worms” remains a universal adage. Although, there are no statistics to support it fully, there is substantial human experience to support it as a strategy for any human endeavour – especially politics. Here in Nigeria, the NCNC, founded by Herbert Macaulay, who handed leadership to Azikiwe, which came before the Action Group, led by Awolowo, in the South West, came within whiskers of forming the government in the old Western Region in the first elections.
That election could have resulted in an Igbo Premier of Western Region. Most of the success of the NCNC could be attributed to its long head start in party politics and it was also the most widespread political party of the era. Together with its allies, it was the only one among the three major political parties to win elections in all the three regions at the time. Starting early provides the candidate the advantage of monopolizing attention – particularly if he has a strong message to deliver to the electorate.
So, there is a strong message for those nursing presidential ambitions. It comes in two sentences. One, don’t be intimidated by anyone and any group of so-called political leaders. Two, there is a vacancy in Aso Rock. Circumstances beyond human comprehension and control have thrown open the gates of Aso Rock in 2019. The reasons for the second massage will not be disclosed now.
But, believe me, there will be vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019. So, if you want to be the occupant, you need to start early setting up structures in as many states as possible. You don’t need all thirty-six right away, but you need at least twelve key states. Forgive me for not disclosing. But, it will be difficult to win the presidential election without those twelve key states.
Governor Ayo Fayose, who is irrepressible, annoying, brash, but, politically astute, discovered the magic for capturing the people of Ekiti State when he ran for governor in 2003. He actually started long before 2003 to challenge the son of a “god” of Ekiti.
Who could ever have thought that the son of late General Adebayo could be defeated in Ekiti while Baba was alive? But, it happened and Baba lived to see it. He was impeached; came back and received an even bigger mandate. Each time, the HND holder defeated people better educated in a state which had long prided itself on its reverence for education. Why?
Part of the secrets for the successes of Obi, Mimiko, Oshiomhole, Fayose, and Akeredolu – all political mavericks – has been documented after a lot of hard work and research undertaken to unlock the secrets of success in politics. It might work for you in 2019.
To be continued…..
SO BUHARI WAS SICK AFTER ALL.
“I couldn’t recall being so sick since I was a young man…”President Buhari, Friday, March 10, 2017.
“Every government is run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.” I. F Stone. VANGUARD BOOK OF QUOTATIONS, p 80.
Thank God Buhari is alive and Almighty Allah will prolong his life for telling Nigerians the truth about his prolonged stay in London. It is heart-warming to know that we have as President a man who tells the truth about important matters concerning himself.
At least, we now know that work in the presidency will be shared with Buhari providing the broad outlines of objectives to be achieved and Osinbajo will anchor implementation. There will be no more pretences. We can’t ask for more. Anybody can be sick – young and old.
However, by disclosing the nature of the therapy he underwent, Buhari had murdered the credibility and integrity of several top government officials and party leaders. Among these are his own appointed spokesmen in the Presidency, the Minister of Information who increasingly cuts a sorry figure for his utterances and the two leaders of the National Assembly, NASS, among others.
Given all the rumours, half-truths and bold faced lies they individually and collectively announced to Nigerians and the international community, few people will henceforth believe anything they say. They have gone a long way to prove I.F Stone right – “nothing they say should be believed.”
The self-deception and self-destruction started from the first day. When the President departed two days earlier than scheduled, most probably on the expert advice of his doctors here in Nigeria, the departure was advertised as “taking his annual leave to rest”.
Thereafter, the court jesters and the political clowns and professional dissemblers took over. There was no question asked about Buhari’s health situation which could not have been honestly answered by replying: “I don’t know”. The President who “Bolted” out of Nigeria before scheduled departure time, and as we now know, for dear life, we were told was comfortably resting. That was bad enough. The unequivocal denial that Buhari was sick then became the standard response. It exposed the character of each individual engaged in that attempted cover-up as nothing can ever do again…..
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Hitechzone: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Even though I don't get but I can't imagine pushing ma car alone under the heat of that sun doubled with trill running high my spine with the notion that some crazy maniacal skunk in the skull dudes, Fulani breeds gunning on 180km/hr who are in control of 40ft trucks always inch behind....#youngleader
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by ikp120(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hahahahahhahahhahahahahohohohohihihihihi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by TundeHashim(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
but the pinshure funny me die...only him at the bk pushing in car...shey im be bulldozer ni?
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
@Op what would you have said if this man flies around in Helicopter as a political party chietfain? I guess you'll like that. It is the people like you that encourage corruption in the society. I hate APC,PDP and all of them 'cause they are all birds of a feather-thiefs. He might just stage that 'show' to deceive Osun people.
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Sylva2147: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
twilliamx:
The reasoning in that facebook post is so beneath my feet, i just can't comprehend. so if a man's car develops a fault now that means he his suffering. poverty mentality is such a problem instead of the idiot to come out and do the humane thing and help a human being in distress, he stood there taking pics. there is no difference between the the one feels is suffering monetarily and him that is suffering mentally.
. Don't mind Nigerians with their mentality probably some of them have not yet own car. Even a brand new car can develop fault at any given time and for the buying of new one they are talking of they expected everybody to embezzle or extort money and live with conscience judging them.

1 Like

Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
There's nothing there because you can't predict a vehicle a new one you bought today can also disappoint at any time and you will still be the one to call him thief if he uses a big flashy car.

Naija I hail thee.
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by dayowunmi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
The post seem written by a toddler. Which one is "satanic court of appeal judgment?" The op is also making no sense! Osun that is struggling with payment of salaries how do you expect them to be dashing out cars to mere party chairman? Not even state chairman but a senatorial district chairman!
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Adminisher: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2017
This dullard just campaigned for APC with this thread. There is no other party to vote for when their elected members feel your pain. If he had been a PDP members he would have stolen enough for a jet

2 Likes

Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by awoluyi(m): 3:39am On Mar 20, 2017
This is one the thoughtless writes-up I have come across in Nairaland. What's a deal in a politician's car developing a fault? In April 2016 or thereabout, Mr Bill Cliton ex-president of USA was penalized for wrong parking his car. I keep wondering what makes many of these empty and ideas deficient Nigerian politicians think they are especial people. Is it the ungodly looting of our treasury?
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Misty0071: 4:37am On Mar 20, 2017
What a waist!
The writer of this piece demonstrated his/her lack of good sense of judgment and pure ignorance of what politics is all about.

Do u know how he spent his money while in govt?

Many of them have started selling their properties because of various immoral adventures they dabbled into.
Ask some of the elected local government chairmen they will tell you their experiences.
I live in Osun and know the type of life they lived and living.
However, it's not only limited to O Osun, it's general.

Mind u, work hard so that u may buy yours out of their properties because they never worked for them but stole most of the monies.

Wake up pls
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Annie939(f): 5:24am On Mar 20, 2017
hmmmmmm all this ones follow for news too
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by mudiana(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Okay I see where you are going. if it was PDP, they should have helped him get like two cars from looting and embezzlement. PDP- I chop, you chop...

1 Like

Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by broswilli: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Rubbish post
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by pacoson: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Afonja grin
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by bewla(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Alao.....

'If you are still supporting APC in Osun state,am sorry to tell you that your distress and suffering is a continuity.

This is Hon Adelakun Adeoye,he represented Osogbo local government during PDP government in Osun state,he suddenly decamped to ACN/APC immediately Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola won his Satanic Court of Appeal judgment in Ibadan,Adelakun is now Osun central APC Senatorial Chairman.

It was like a drama when Hon Adelakun Adeoye begged people at popular lameco junction in Osogbo to help him push his car, you can't believe that the same car was donated to Honorable Adelakun when he was in PDP.

It calls for a serious concern when APC,the ruling party senatorial chairman is not able to change his old car after 7years in the party(APC),How can APC local government chairman or woman leader not to talk of youth leader buy a motorcycle?

How can members of the party benefit from the party?

What about the citizenry of osun state,Honestly I pity Osun APC members'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/apc-chieftain-in-osun-state-spotted.html?m=1

OP am sorry you are daft, So APC should have been sharing money like your PDP?

1 Like

Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
ufuosman:
Dere is nothing wrong dere, his motor develop fault so he need to make sure he push it out of the road.
Thank you. Only if the people who posted this crap know how much this man is making monthly. The man has a solid investment, printing press. And he is currently an aide to Senator Adeyeye from Osun Central. Do you really know the salary and allowance of these aides?
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by barcaboi(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Alao.....

'If you are still supporting APC in Osun state,am sorry to tell you that your distress and suffering is a continuity.

This is Hon Adelakun Adeoye,he represented Osogbo local government during PDP government in Osun state,he suddenly decamped to ACN/APC immediately Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola won his Satanic Court of Appeal judgment in Ibadan,Adelakun is now Osun central APC Senatorial Chairman.

It was like a drama when Hon Adelakun Adeoye begged people at popular lameco junction in Osogbo to help him push his car, you can't believe that the same car was donated to Honorable Adelakun when he was in PDP.

It calls for a serious concern when APC,the ruling party senatorial chairman is not able to change his old car after 7years in the party(APC),How can APC local government chairman or woman leader not to talk of youth leader buy a motorcycle?

How can members of the party benefit from the party?

What about the citizenry of osun state,Honestly I pity Osun APC members'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/apc-chieftain-in-osun-state-spotted.html?m=1
see nigerians mentality. so because PDP donated a car to him APC shd also. For what? is he serving in any capacity apart from bn ex-PDP exco? ok wait I never wan slap u..... So even big men are immune to car mechanical probs? And Iaff at satanic judgement. edo, ondo, oyo and osun got their victory and btw even oyinlola dey APC now..... Pele

1 Like

Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2017
mizhefeh:
Tired of dis osun St can't wait for my pop n leave dis town.
May God punish you for this insult. What is so strange or scary about Osun state that makes you tired of it? let me guess, no sugar daddies! Every state in Nigeria is a reflection of the present situation of things in the country, your state of origin and residence are not exempted.
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Charly68: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2017
So this man is saying we should keep supporting PDP for the greed & fraud to continue...Bad Market idea. No way !
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by vicardino(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Guy, u dey vex ooo, no chill at all
maasoap:

May God punish you for this insult. What is so strange or scary about Osun state that makes you tired of it? let me guess, no sugar daddies! Every state in Nigeria is a reflection of the present situation of things in the country, your state of origin and residence are not exempted.
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by vicardino(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2017
What town in Osun state are u?
mizhefeh:
Tired of dis osun St can't wait for my pop n leave dis town.
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2017
ufuosman:
Dere is nothing wrong dere, his motor develop fault so he need to make sure he push it out of the road.
don't mind the guy he's talking out of sentiments it's normal for a car to develop faults on highway. And Moreso because he decamped to APC he should be given certain % of state allocation. or since he's a politician he should not work again. Era of PDP will not come back to Osun State again
receive sense you ear
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
MidasTouche01:
APC is a scam...

And all those zombies never know, Aregbe don finish their own for Cuba....
ipob
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2017
hamzeiy:
this guy just accepted pdp are thiefs
ya head dey there
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
He shud steal from public purse n get a 2018 Prado, ... abi ona dey laff am....useless ppl! Ona neva jam
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Pecca: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
It simply shows the man is not corrupt.
unproductive too
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by MidasTouche01(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
bamidelee:

ipob
Dìdìrìn,òpònu, òdè, omaale jati jati..
Re: Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
MidasTouche01:
Dìdìrìn,òpònu, òdè, omaale jati jati..
waaaaaaareeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.