Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,305 members, 7,940,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help Out!matured Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Out!matured Mind (661 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out!matured Mind by ricson11(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
My friend and course mate is in love with this particular girl in our department he actually became friend with the girl before asking her out but the girl in question said she cannot date him because she does not wants to go into relatioship now that they can only become close friends so ever since then they have been friends and when this girl see my friend talking or hanging out with a girl she will start misbehaving and unnecessary angry(jealous) and all that and my friend really love her so my question is has my friend been friendzoned or she loves my friend and what can he do to get her.
Re: Help Out!matured Mind by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
You will now graduate with 3rd class and blame Buhari...

No go read... Keep asking questions for matured minds!!

Brb

3 Likes

Re: Help Out!matured Mind by McBrooklyn(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: Help Out!matured Mind by akaahs(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tell ur friend to face up his books and allow the innocent girl alone.

1 Like

Re: Help Out!matured Mind by Young03(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ur english self na die
No punctuation marks
so u no fit reason advice on ur own wey u go gv ur guy,
Third class on the making

1 Like

Re: Help Out!matured Mind by Splinz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aproko. Are you the SA to your friend

1 Like

Re: Help Out!matured Mind by dpete1: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
This megabyte you are wasting to open thread ehn,you should have checked it on google nah..ASK GOOGLE!!!
Re: Help Out!matured Mind by PrinzCarter(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
My brother Wat if I curse u now nd tomorrow u wake wit 33 teeth hw will u feel
Re: Help Out!matured Mind by Headlesschicken(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin All dis first year boys,una no go gree person rest..... Abeg dem use T0to swear 4una?
Re: Help Out!matured Mind by yommex96(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
tongue[i][/i]Tell ur friend to ask her out again and if she refuse then let her continue jealousyTell ur friend to ask her out again and if she refuse then let her continue jealousyTell ur friend to ask her out again and if she refuse then let her continue jealousy
Re: Help Out!matured Mind by Alphamale2017(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Before u all come down heavy on this guy and his friend cos they are undergraduates. Remember they may still face issues like this even when they leave school, now listen. The only way ur frnd can get that girl is to continue with the same approach / tactic he is currently using. Continue to make more female frnds. Let her see u laugh with them the trick here is that people only want to have what everybody else crave for. Nobody wants what nobody else wants to have. When she sees that the guy has got other options , this creates scarcity and mad rush to get him before anybody else picks him up. All this will make her begin to subconciously think abt him all the time. Thoughts like "what is he feeling like sef " will begin to play in her head , then she start thinking of him more often. That way, she is begining to fall for him without knowing. Dont u sometimes wonder why big companies and brands make promo adverts on tv and they add that line "offer valid while stock last" or put a deadline date for the promo ? its to create a certain level of rush in ur mind. So that u will quickly want to get it before it is exhausted by other customers. Am coming lemme quickly finish my food. I will give u more advice later. But for the now, tell ur friend to continue with that approach by makin more friends

1 Like

Re: Help Out!matured Mind by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lmao
Re: Help Out!matured Mind by markbenny(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
ricson11:
My friend and course mate is in love with this particular girl in our department he actually became friend with the girl before asking her out but the girl in question said she cannot date him because she does not wants to go into relatioship now that they can only become close friends so ever since then they have been friends and when this girl see my friend talking or hanging out with a girl she will start misbehaving and unnecessary angry(jealous) and all that and my friend really love her so my question is has my friend been friendzoned or she loves my friend and what can he do to get her.

Ur friend is doing NYSC

By now he is supposed to be chopping her biscuit, besties do so, him friebdzone no be here ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Decline Giving Ladies Your Contacts / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You Have Ever Gotten Before? / Checkout These Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.