Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,858 members, 7,935,676 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

One Reason Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Reason Why Men Cheat (479 Views)

One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why do men cheat This is a million dollar question, more so in this century due to the prevalent nature of this act.
Well, no need to bore you with statistics as this is too common a topic for that. So, straight to the point.

Men cheat basically for just one reason; yes, you heard me right, just one reason! They do so when you stop being who you were from the start. Men take the "first step" based on the perception they have of the girl. That's why a man can ignore girls under the same roof, neighbourhood or street for a girl far off.

If we find a hot, snubby girl for example, and we make the approach; and after some days, or weeks, or even years of trying, hit the 'jack pot', we expect to enjoy those qualities for life. But if eventually we find that she's actully a cold girl that is interested in 'playing' with every dick and harry, forget it. Other truly hot and snubby girls out there will definitely turn our heads!

For example, there is hardly a man that prefers to be stuck with the domestic chores while his wife or babe sits in the sitting room gisting with his visiting friend. But that's what most women enjoy! Is that the impression you gave him from the start?
This is actually not a justification as to men cheating, but rather a wake up call to ladies who pretend just to get men's attention. It is easier to fake a particular image and win a man than keeping up with the same image for the rest of your life. Just saying.

You can quote me anywhere, but a man would never cheat on you if he keeps enjoying what he saw that invited him in the first place
Re: One Reason Why Men Cheat by Harvest601(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
BRB

(1) (Reply)

Why Selfies Are Bad For Your Love Life. / I Seriously Need An Answer To This / Ŵ✿๓AǸ P✿µr$ Ħ✿† Ŵa†㉫r ✿Ǹ Ħµ$ʙaǹd$ Dïඋĸ Ƒ✿r R㉫ƒµ$ïǹg †✿ $し㉫㉫p Ŵï†ħ Ħ㉫r- Pħ✿†✿$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.